Howard Stern:

Howard Stern:
>three shows a week when he's not on vacation
>he's on vacation half of the time
>takes days off on a whim
>it's always a mystery what guests are stopping in
>washed up old bastard
>total sellout, he has become what he used to make fun of
>kisses the ass of every talentless, flavor of the month, hack celebrity who walks in
>mean, and not fun to listen to
>the reason a SiriusXM subscription has to be $20 a month

Jim Norton and Sam Roberts:
>five shows a week
>when they go off the air for a week, it's because Jim Norton is on a comedy tour
>they always let you know for exactly how long they'll be gone, and when they'll be back
>tell you the next day's guests at the end of every broadcast
>super comfy interviews with extremely likable and interesting people
>they actually respect the people who work for them
>they seem like they'd be great to hang out with in real life

There's only one morning show worth listening to.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ahrcH8OeCSc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>morning show
>starts when you’re already at work

Paying for radio shows? Yeah right grandpa.

Jim Norton has the most punchable face ever

Only if you're on the east coast.

This. Also Stern can do whatever he wants, he earned it. That's why the show is mostly ads now, they're just building up the retirement nest. Don't blame them a bit. Sirius is gone soon anyway. It's an outdated model.

BASED!

There's this one YT account that updates J&S shows daily, it'd be foolish to pay.

It would have been satisfying to see Jesse Ventura bounce Jim's little head off the desk top.

>Sirius is gone soon anyway.
They seem to be doing fine.

>H-HARD CAM

I can't listen to Jimmy without Anthony. His Chip Podcast is unlistenable when Anthony isn't there and it's fucking hilarious when he is. Jimmy should give half his wealth to Anthony just to be fair even though Anthony is far richer than Jimmy is

Isn't there a rapidly developing consensus that satellite radio is the Sega Dreamcast of broadcast media? That is to say it was fantastic but was an "in between-er" technology that was rapidly superseded by PS2, Xbox, and Gamecube? Or in our case of satellite radio, superseded by internet podcasting?

Talk radio is only part of what they do. Most people subscribe for the music.

But isn't that an even worse state of affairs? Digitized music is available everywhere at all times for everyone. Every niche and subgenre on command.

Yes and no, there are quite a lot of people who want their media force fed to them by curators.

Having DJs is a nice touch. And if you're in your car, you have a ton of stations that play whatever kind of music you want that won't eat up your cell data, and you can even drive cross country without changing the station if you want to.

You forgot to add
>their following readily listens to their shows for free on youtube
>Jason Ellis has more listeners
>combined they're paid less than 1/100th of Howard
They dont do thise things because they're nice or your friends, they're trying to grasp their fleeting audience.

I get it. But I'd still rather download my favorite podcasts and listen to my own music library.

This EXTREME faggot is really annoying. I can't believe they changed the name of the station to "Faction Talk" just for him. The most he ever made me laugh was when he got triggered by Nick DiPaolo.

A lot of subs are truckers that are constantly driving for most of the day. A bunch of others already had satellite come with their car. SXM is known for being able to haggle down their price relatively easily.

sirius went downhill once artie attempted sepukku

>A lot of subs are truckers that are constantly driving for most of the day.
This is true. Craig Ferguson loves to talk to truckers on his show.

Nick is too good for cock sucking Ellis.

Listen and laugh

youtube.com/watch?v=ahrcH8OeCSc

fuck he looks tough

what's the story about the heart tear?

was he molested?

I don't know too much about him. He was some edgy skateboarding punk dude, later came out as bisexual.

Is Howard still around?

Bam's friend so it checks out

All I know is he's annoying