THERE WAS A FIREFIGHT

>some anons here think this isnt a good moobie

>Cuddle? What a fag.

I have this friend who just fucking loves all of the guns, cars, explosions action films. Opening night of The Expendables, shit like that.

(I'm not suggesting that my tastes are patrician, I like shitty C-list horror movies)

Anyway, I found out he had never even HEARD of Boondock Saints.

I was very happy to be able to show my friend this movie. I don't care what other motherfuckers have to say, this is a really fun movie.

>I'm not suggesting that my tastes are patrician
You like Boondock Saints, that's good enough for me.

I don't get it. If the detective was there when the firefight was happening, why didn't he just say who did it?

>he doesn't understand magical realism

>20% on RT
Has there ever been such a blatantly wrong critical consensus?
It's easily the greatest B-movie I've ever seen.

>"Rule of thumb"? DO YOU KNOW WHERE THAT VOMES FROM?!?! IN THE EARLY 1900s IT WAS LEGAL FOR MEN TO BEAT THEIR WIVES AS LONG AS THEY USED A STICK NO THICKER THAN THEIR THUMB

That part where Willem Dafoe cross dresses is nightmare fuel

>B-movie

They fact that that stupid goomba couldn't tell it was a dude by staring at Defoe in the face fucking ruined it for me

I don't care about how happy your are.
Did your friend like it or what?

>plebbit spacing on purpose

it was made with $6 million using (at the time) no name actors, and was written/directed by a dude who only has this and its sequel on his resume. It's not exactly a blockbuster.

>plebbit spacing
SHUT YOUR FAT ASS, user! I CAN'T BUY A PACK OF SMOKES WITHOUT RUNNING INTO NINE GUYS YOU'VE FUCKED!

Why is Rocco literally Sup Forums?

Dafoe was well established actor by 1999. He had already done Platoon, The Last Temptation of Christ, The English Patient, Speed 2 and Clear and Present Danger.

>Three dubs in a row

this movie sucks, so hard.

should have said "with the exception of dafoe"

Look, it's the fag man

back to r/rickandmorty with you

Then you ruin it and I derail the thread with my 94

Fucking brainlets

>hur duuurr mug latin
> muh synchronized shooting fight scenes
> muh explosions
> muh bad ass characters who do bad shit, but have hearts of gold

THIS MOVIE IS SO FUCKING GOD-AWFUL

Well maybe I want a smug anime girl with my shitpost.