I have real information on The Last Jedi, AMA

I will be verified next Monday, AMA.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/vW9kN
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why should I give a shit about this movie?

Yeah, this.

does kylo ren turn good?

>trying to hype up the new jew wars
We all know its gonna be trash anyway

I read that thread, too user!
Sup Forums Sup Forums is apathetic toward star wars now!

Yes.

because its going to make a shit load of money and be huge in pop culture, regardless of how crappy it may be

Why are you such a faggot?

We like the original trilogy just fine

fuck, thanks for reminding me
have a likeness of Bob Sapp

get a trip code

so do they just rehash empire like force awakences rehashed anh

I have 1 question.
Wher is YAGSPAROO?

does rey wear any sexy costumes?

No, though it has parallels like all Star Wars movies.

Her clothes get ripped some and shows some shoulder skin.

Does Luke die?

Nope. Alive and well by the end of the movie.

how can we trust you

The trailer is 3:43 seconds. Wait until next Monday.

Is either the tree theory, or the Rey is Anakin or the Real Chosen one theory true?

Is Luke a Kreia?

>almost 4 minute trailer

Jesus, does it summarize the entire movie? Will I even need to go see it?

is Luke the mastermind behind Snoke?

you a damn nigger, go to hell

How powerful is L U K E

how poops do you do in 1 week?

Here's how I know you're fake. Movie trailers for domestic distribution can't be more than 2:45. Some studios release extended versions of their trailers online, but Disney isn't one of them.

why was Hammil so angry at this movie?

slightly less powerful than LUUKE

Best part and worst part of the movie?

Tfa and r1 are already forgotten

>Her clothes get ripped some and shows some shoulder skin.
interesting, there are rumors of Kylo "breaking" her arm with the force.

We've learned some more details from this imgur.com/gallery/vW9kN but what more can you tell us.
Does the FIrst Order use a tractor beam?
Does Luke or Snoke use a lightsaber?
What about the crystal on Luke's necklace?
The crystal on snoke's ring?
Is Anakin's force ghost in the movie, and what happens to it?

The tree allows Rey to see the past of Ahch-To, it's not important beyond that. Rey isn't Anakin or the chosen one. Luke thought Kylo was the chosen one, but he was wrong. They make it clear that Anakin was the chosen one and already played his part against the Sith.

The movie is the longest Star Wars movie so far, so there's a lot behind it.

>Luke thought Kylo was the chosen one
Fucking retarded shit.

No, Snoke has been doing his own thing.

longer than attack of the clones? thats like 3 hours then. Does it explain who or what snoke is?

Possibly the most powerful Jedi we've seen so far. He can block a lightsaber with his hands, and not just the metal one.

That picture is embarrassing

There's going to be one online that Lucasfilm releases. It's the primary trailer.

>He can block a lightsaber with his hands
that sounds awful

Because Luke is stubborn to help while Leia is clearly in danger.

Lucasfilm is a division of Disney, they're not a separate company. This response doesn't address my comment at all. Neither TFA or Rogue One had a trailer over 2:45.

Best part imo is when Luke finally does something and he stops Kylo's lightsaber with his hands. The worst part are the porgs, I don't like them. Chewie eats one off screen and gets scolded by Rey, so there's that positive.

That is the exact opposite of Luke's character

There's a scene where a New Republic transport is trying to run away and The First Order grabs it with a tractor beam to stop it and destroys it. Luke has his green lightsaber and he uses it on the Knights of Ren and they all die. The crystals have no meaning. Anakin's ghost shows up briefly in one scene. It flashes back to when Luke first turned around to Luke at Rey at the end of TFA. We see it from Luke's perspective, before Rey walks up Luke sees Anakin's ghost smiling at him, but then Rey comes into focus and walks through it to hold out the lightsaber.

Snoke's origins are vaguely revealed to the audience, he's actually already appeared in canon before as the father of mortis from the clone wars tv show.

I didn't say they were separate, but Lucasfilm is in control of these things. The trailer was clearly meant for the internet, there's probably going to be an edited version for TV. I'm not an expert on trailers and how they work. It's over 3 minutes long though. That's the trailer I'm talking about since it has the most content in it.

A lot of people are going to disagree with how Luke is portrayed.

But again, there has never been a Star Wars trailer over 3 minutes long, because Disney/Lucasfilm doesn't do those. So you're suggesting something that has never happened before.

If for some bizarre reason this actually does happen it would be a major bit of credibility for you, I guess, but there's no reason to believe it.

10/10

Biggest surprises?
Do they have good music this time?

tell us about Ren more. how exactly he turns good?

Nothing you say is true.

None of it

Snoke is basically a force god and lives in an entirely different realm, he can also bring people back to life. He's the last of his kind. No, this isn't a meme or joke. The music rivals Revenge of the Sith which has the best soundtrack imo.

What's the deal with Rey? What's her background.

Bullshit. You’re a bad liar

Is Luke Rey's father?

Not even remotely true. This is where you messed up the most. We already know what happened to that character

There's a space battle between the resistance and first order with Kylo and Snoke leading it. They dominate the resistance with Snoke's ship and the rest of their destroyers. Leia's ship is damaged and floating dead, and Kylo signals everyone to hold fire and that they've won. Snoke tells them to blow it up anyway and Leia dies. Kylo defects later after being mentally damaged by that.

Yep, once again you’re completely full of lies.

How did I mess up? How do you know it's not true?

>Kylo defects later after being mentally damaged by that.

Really?

If you don’t know that then clearly you’ve revealed yourself again to be a liar and a fraud

No.

Are there any homo relationships, and also is the black guy paralysed now?

Fake

Here’s how you know the OP is a liar. Each cast member was only given parts of the script. Their parts only. NO ONE has access to the complete story except for the top brass

I know almost everything about Snoke's origins. You can ask me for in depth answers if you want. If you think I'm lying I don't know what to tell you except to wait for next Monday.

Except Leia was supposed to be in Episode IX before Carrie Fisher's death and she had filmed all her scenes for TLJ. While they are believed to have done some rewrites, you're suggesting a massive plot change that completely alters the course of Kylo Ren's character done simply because an actress died IRL after filming was complete.

You already got debunked about the trailer thing, just go home dude. Do better research next time.

I don't know the entire story and never claimed to.

No you don’t. You’re clearly a liar and a fraud. Multiple reliable sources directly contradict everything you’ve said.

Your thread is total garbage

Wtf I love Star Wars now too

why do grown men watch films made for children?

This entire thread is bullshit and everything you’ve said is a lie

Leia is still in Episode 9, she's a force ghost. People with Skywalker blood get a free pass on that. I don't understand how I was debunked by the trailer discussion.

ITT

That's false, but alright man.

Absolutely horrible if true.

No she’s not. Originally the plan was to make ep9 all about her. Unfortunately when Carrie passed away she had barely finished her work on the film. There is no footage of her for ep9 and they won’t digitally recreate her

Confirmed liar and fraud

Holdo is gay, but I think a lot of people know that already. No, Finn isn't paralyzed.

Lying sack of shit.

The Holdo Stuff was already known and obviously so was the fact that Finn is not paralyzed

You’re really bad at this you liar

Episode 9 is not going to be all about Leia now, and she doesn't even appear physically or visually, but she's still present in the movie as an invisible spirit.

I never claimed to have insider knowledge of Holdo's sexuality or Finn's condition. Those have been known to the public through other forms of media.

kys

>poops
Is this a fucking reddit meme or what? Why are people posting this like a bunch of 7 year olds?

Is that Ben Affleck?

>scolded by Rey
>positive

>Originally the plan was to make ep9 all about her.
wew, dodged a bullet there

So what's your source on this? Did you work in the editing department or something?
Anything else about rey's potential parents?
Do they try to push any relationship shit down our throats?

I have access to parts of the movie, I can post a picture if I can get a chance. I don't think Rey's parents are revealed. Rey and Kylo have a connection, but it might not be a romantic one.

this actually makes sense. the movie having a lot of leia in it as a diplomat/rebel going around doing diplomat stuff lines up with the weird opera shit and the other crap we've seen. it makes sense in the context that leia has to go to these places and brings other characters with her or something to that effect. otherwise we lack an impetus to see such things on the screen

So in the trailer what will we see that confirms the Snoke details from the leaks this past week? There were rumors that Snoke feeds on death/chaos, that he was dead and is slowly resurrecting himself and is the original Sith lord.

Here's a shot from a flashback of some of Kylo Ren's early training. That's all I can do.

All of that is false, and nothing touches on Snoke in any trailer.

>cosplaying in egypt.jpg

That is a Playstation game LOL.

Nice baiting my friendo

Watching it won't get you laid like Wonder Woman and IT did. There's no reason to watch this reboot of Star Wars.