Should I invest my time in this?

Should I invest my time in this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2KdVoCISHiU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No, it's complete garbage, and anyone who says it's good is trying to fool you into effectively wasting time

thanks, user. not op but was about to start

it gets better every season. I cant wait for season 5.

Good, now jump off a bridge. Everybody's doing it.

don't listen to these retards, it's one of the best shows around
just make sure to get the european version (more nudity)

Remember when the History Channel had documentaries and not GOT ripoffs?

yes and i miss it. they even stopped playing the historical documentaries in the early morning. television is just absolute garbage in 2017

Watch Norsemen instead.

You first homo

is that Catelyn Jenner?

This shit is Unironically my new favorite show, found it by accident. Historical ComedyKino

Yeah man, I really loved the first season. I was bummed it was only 6 episodes. They're working on season 2 right now, AFAIK. Does anyone know if all Norwegian comedy is like this?

It's great

I was surprised how far it went into the interaction of paganism and christianity

After Vikings you should watch The Last Kingdom

Can i get a quick rundown on the show?

Norsemen is a comedy?
I thought it was just a bullshit low-budget rip-off of Vikings and I skipped the Netflix suggestion. I'm gonna watch the shit out of this if it's a comedy.

It's a very dry comedy.

Go 2 seasons in then pretend Ragnar dies at the end and stop watching it.

This

Wrong.

Basically this.

Would bang?

Crippled the fucking show. Every scene with this faggot is unwatchable.

Also: Its so annoying, that every clever child of Ragnar is always doing this Ragnar owl-head dancing-movement stuff
>vid related
youtube.com/watch?v=2KdVoCISHiU

It ends with Borg

Yeah, it worked for Ragnar as Flimmel had the charisma to carry that Jack Sparrowy character, but the noname shitters cannot do it.
Bjorn has his own character luckily, so he doesn't suffer that much, but the others are incredibly awful.
Also, too bad Flimmel can't bring a different character, I thought he would be cool in Warcraft, but he was playing Ragnar vs orcs.

>should i invest...
if you have to ask, no. if it doesnt grab enough attention to make that decision clear, you probably shouldnt watch it.

It's really good until Ragnar shaves his head, quit after that

No, you should watch I AM UHTRED SON OF UHTRED I WAS BORN A SAXON BUT RAISED A DANE instead.

No