This movie opened my eyes. I'm never eating at McDonald's again

This movie opened my eyes. I'm never eating at McDonald's again.

Thanks to this film I've stopped eating McDonald's 3 times a day down to 2, and have began cooking my own burgers at home

>be hardcore vegan
>suddenly expose your system to massive amounts of cholesterols and fats over 30 days
>get sick
What a fucking twist ending!

>It's not on Hulu

Fuck

you can seriously apply this concept to anything and make a movie about it. supersize me, that sugar film, fathead etc.

This movie opened my eyes to what a crock of bullshit Super Size Me was. I'm never eating anything but McDonalds again

>Eat nothing but shit for a long ass time
>be surprised when you feel like shit

really got the ol noodle to doodle

Get on my level faggots. None of you love America as much as I do.

forget the vegan
>eat mcd every day
>get sick
WHO KNEW

>22:42
European detected

Nahh I just took this screenshot a few days ago by coincidence

DUDE DID YOU KNOW IF YOU EAT 4000 KCALS OF FOOD EVERY DAY, YOU'RE GOING TO FEEL LIKE SHIT AND GAIN WEIGHT????

I don't even eat any of this fast food garbage, but this whole """experiment""" was bullshit.

Thanks for posting your visa card number

>4.60
>4.60
>4.60
what were you getting?

I believe those are two bacon McGriddles with the buy one get one free breakfast sandwich deal from the McDonald's app but I'm not certain.

nice.

We watched this in school and it just made me hungry for McDonald's.

hero
thank you user you made my day

>movie ends
>teacher: "so what did you kids learn from this?"
>user raises hand
>"idk I'm just really craving some mcd right nao"

lol the John Lennon motherfucker that he interviews pretty much debunks the entire movie.

>never balance your diet
>completely stuff face full of shit
>wreck your health

Whoa, MCdonalds is totally to blame. I'm going to eat subway everyday instead because I love to Eat Fresh!

you're trying too hard with this one, friend

(you)

every fucking time
in grade 12 my psych teacher gave a handful of kids some money to get him and themselves a meal and fries for everyone else to snack on WHILE we watched the movie

Nice double false flag.