Curb sucks

Terrible show. Watched the first episode on a friend's advice. 1/10. Looked like it was filmed on a camcorder. Flat acting. Stupid music. Dumb plot by a narcissistic idiot who was remorseful that he helped to create a rightfully successful semi-autobiographical show for another actor. Nothing funny about a stupid old man. Highly likely that the entire series sucks.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qCiRnmkt9RU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>mfw all his reasons for it being bad are my reasons for loving it

Do you respect wood?

Wow, you're telling me a tv show filmed almost 20 years ago doesn't look like modern HD tv series filmed on HD cameras today?

Get the fuck off my board you filthy fucking plebeian cunt.

the first episode is actually the only bad one

don't even think the first season of the show is why you should like it

if you like seinfeld george from season 4 on you will like the show

I don't think (((they))) respect wood, which is why (((they))) always hate on Larry.

Your friend is an even bigger pleb than you for telling you to watch the first episode. Watch season 8 episode 3, and if you don't like that then you are the filthiest fucking pleb known to man.

Sussie, shouldnt you be helping jeff find his dick instead of shitposting on Sup Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=qCiRnmkt9RU
I thought u were talking about the new ep at first, but ur just a niggy

I think this is the first time I've encountered a poster that didn't like Curb.

yeah i quit it after 2 seasons. its not made for binge watching. maybe if it was on tv like once a week then i'd watch it.

>he doesn't like George Costanza

Same here I quit after marathoning the first two episodes.

I marathoned this thread, and I have a bad feeling about the show. "I don't think so."

Shit like this is why I'm afraid to look up my ancestors.

I'd lmao if Barack was related to slave owners on his mother's side. Or, if some of the mixed leaders of BLM had ancestral traces back to slave owners.

The first episode is dogshit, like they're going for some documentary of Larry or some shit. And in fact, the first season in general is mediocre. But it's one of those shows where it really doesn't matter where you start, so you can just skip to S2 and watch from there.

I enjoy the show. Literally a bunch of kikes acting like turbo-kikes.

Meant to reply to this post

>like they're going for some documentary of Larry or some shit
that was the original driving idea behind Curb

yeah, wouldn't want those black power death squads to round you up

YA GOD DAMN MOTHER FUCKIN' BITCH

fuck you, you car wash cunt

>Watched the first episode on a friend's advice.
wow and I read the first sentence of your shit thread

>Im a pleb.

Good for you! No one gives a fuck!

I'll give you credit, this is the best way to get an actual discussion out of this shit board

But I hate watching obvious kikery. I've only seen pieces of the show here and there and it bugs me the same way Ben Stiller movies bugged me. We're supposed to root for or identify with some bullshit sneaky kike tha gets into obvious trouble through because of their jewy ways. Why would anyone enjoy watching this? If they didn't control shit then maybe, like watching any other stereotype. But I generally prefer to think they don't exist in this stereotypical form and don't want to waste my time being reminded of it.

You're so unfun

Who says I'm trying to be funny. I'm serious. That shit is annoying.

I didn't say you were trying to be funny, I'm saying you're not a fun person. You're a stinky little grouch. You need to lighten up and stop taking comedy so seriously. Larry David being a semi-autistic asshole is hilarious because it breaks apart social conventions that many people understandably don't like, but have to put up with them anyway. Larry's character is our desire to be a jerk when we can't be.

>Curb sucks
There was a reason Seinfeld was called Seinfeld.
Larry David isn't funny now, then and before he was a failed stand up.
I've watched curb a few times.
It sucks.
And Louis CK isn't funny either.

So if I watch more episodes do I forget he's a jew surrounded by jews, or is it one of those shows where you are reminded of it every episode? That's all I'm saying, I don't want to have a show where that's the case. If he wants to be just some guy to is the jerk we all wish we could be then fine. Tell me this and I'll try watching it again.

He's Jewish, extremely Jewish, ridiculously. It's just a key aspect of the show. If you can't get over that, not much can be done.

>marathon
>two episodes
Look at this guy I marathon one episode get on my level

So you're saying the concept is that he represents something we wish we could be, and his being ridiculously Jewish is key to the show. So we're supposed to want to be ridiculously Jewish? Hmm, you're not selling me on this.

Larry's flashback always kills me

>maybe one day I'll get a chance to do something good for somebody like that

I marathoned this reply and have decided this show is not for me

The thing about Curb and Larry David is that you're not supposed to "root for" these kikes. You're supposed to watch them from a birds eye view and laugh at them all for acting like neurotic pieces of shit. There is no "rooting for" anyone. Every episode is a cock fight and you're grabbing your bucket of crab legs to watch these kikes tear each other apart for dumb shit.

Im literally watching this as I clicked on this thread

>Larry's character is our desire to be a jerk when we can't be.
>He's Jewish, extremely Jewish, ridiculously. It's just a key aspect of the show.
>You're supposed to watch them from a birds eye view and laugh at them all for acting like neurotic pieces of shit.

Ok, I know I'm picking shit apart and maybe being a bit autistic. My issue is, he's a Jew. Unless he's the magical unicorn Jew that is honest with how fucked up kikes are and is making fun of them, not in a "Oh, we're just quirky but still love us" but in a "shit, we suck and should change our Jew ways because we're just awful," then I don't get it.

To be clear, if you enjoy it as a spectacle of why Jews suck, then cool. But I hate being reminded of that shit all the time and being reminded that they are "protected" and can get away with it. But that's just me.

I find ghetto worldstar hiphop shit funny, because I like watching niggers in their natural environment and laughing at them.

That's how I feel when watching Curb.

That's cool, I get that. To me they are just so all over the place in TV, if not in the scene than very obviously behind the scenes, that it becomes tiresome being reminded that a group that looks down on you hijacked your entertainment industry. With the niggers it's fun because you can watch something else to cleanse the palate afterwards. You can't do that with TV and Movie kikery unless you have some recordings of Mel Gibson handy at all times.

>Michael J. Fox is about to be Michael J. Fucked Up

Every time.

Also, shit b8.

whatever you just said, you mumbled it
you have no respect for speech

I respect speech. I respect speech so much