This is why you practice fundamentals and learn how to draw and animate properly

This is why you practice fundamentals and learn how to draw and animate properly.
Don't be like the crewniverse kids. Stay in art school.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w-qcpexq4VU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

But most of the crewniverse went to art school.

The funny thing about off model animation is that only internet nerds notice or care.

They literally don't want to stay on model. They are retarded.

It's called different storyboarders user.

It's from the same episode user

>caring if a show goes slightly off model

These autists probably didn't notice when shows like fucking flapjack or adventure time did the same exact shit.

>amethyst, the fat, lazy, annoying, and dumb one
>looks like an ape
>purple
hmmmmm

You can have multiple storyboarders on a singular episode.

>excusing artists fucking up this badly
Fuck you you faggots.
These 2 scenes are 2 minutes from each other. This shit is not acceptable no matter if there are different boarders working on it or if past shows have gotten away with it

artists aren't machines, what do you want?

Jesus, it's like that Invader Zim lost episode.

youtube.com/watch?v=w-qcpexq4VU

Why are the designs for these characters never consistent?

Wow. You must be, like, a really successful artist or something. Or at least really well educated in the field, right? Surely you're not just some lonely creep who still watches Cartoon Network every day even though they should have grown out of that at least a decade ago.

Zuke might've turned out to be a crazy bitch, but I can't take any more Raven/Paul art. Look at Crack the Whip, the art was fucking disgusting.

Is sane and talented too much to ask for?

Katie Mitroff is the only credited boarder for the episode

Don't blame Katie, it's not her fault she was boarding with fucking Lamar.
Lamar, Paul and Raven need to die.

so go and cry to them about it.

Look on the bright side, at least Helen Jo is gone

Someone should tell the boarders that when Sugar said she didn't care about consistency she meant episode to episode, not scene to scene.

>wanting people to die over a cartoon
wew lad

I feel like Helen got unnecessarily shat on considering Lamar was also on the team, going completely ignored until Helen left.

Right. And, then bring back based Zuke.

Nobody associated with this show will find work in the industry ever again

>wanting the animation to be boring and static
Go watch Family Guy.

Lamar should go back to drawing comics about women farting

Max cana inmate better than anyone involved with this shit show
If we could clonatete max then Western animation would enter a golden era

>Bring back "muh rat nest hair" tumblrite who rage quit the show because she wasn't allowed to make her ship canon

>BRAAAAAAAAP

I knew something about him stunk.

It's not slight if her entire body is the same size as her head

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

>muh offmodel
Being is offmodel and I like it, it's one of the best aspects of cartoons. But to make it more offmodel into making the character look "more human" is a very ugly look. So the top one is fine but the second one is pretty bad.

Your definition of slightly is pretty off model

she doesn't look more human or more realistic, she looks like an ape

>the EEnE drawings
>now this
why I'm not surprised?

10/10 backpedaling right there

>not wanting people to die over a cartoon

Eh, it's not that bad

>BRAAAAAAAAP

:)

delete this

I love this show but most of the later episodes' animation really suck and that's a shame because I really like sucrose's style but now they seem like fan animations or parodies. It's no excuse for a team like them to animate at least in model a fucking cartoon where the characters are so fucking simple and non detailed, at least the backgrounds are continously awesome

>being this fucking dense
AUTISM
U
T
I
S
M

the top is Katie Mitroff, the bottom is Lamar Abrams

Literally the only episodes to have a single boarder are the pilot (rebecca), onion trade and beach party (lamar), and steven floats (paul)

Lamar was the shit writer, Hellen was the shit artist (Hellen did a lot of the funnier jokes in those epsiodes, while lamar's art looked good in comparison to hellen's)