What's his endgame?

What's his endgame?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vbdkqoYeEsc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Looks to me he's already reached it.

To finally kick that football

>tfw you will never know the simple joys of pulling of a high-flying stunt heist while shouting your supervillain name

He hasn't thought that far ahead, ever.

>phase 1:kite
>phase 2:man

I don't know, but I'll fork over my life savings to anybody who makes the kite real

They will all know his name

And when everyone has a super kite-glider....

There needs to be a Stilt-Man/Kite-Man Marvel/DC crossover, Stiltman being the launcher of Kiteman at elevation, the ultimate duo!

....or maybe i'm just high.

Why not both?

Kite man is genuinely one of the greatest batman villains ever.

I mean seriously he never gets caught,compare him to say Joker, poison ivy or Two Face who constantly get captured by batman and co.

Charlie brown's a master criminal yo

To get as famous as this guy
youtube.com/watch?v=vbdkqoYeEsc

Kite Man.

Hell yeah.

He just stole pearls without Batmanning any children.

>He just stole pearls without Batmanning any children.
The cray thing is, if the pearls were cultured, the mansion windows he broke probably cost more to replace than the damn pearls.

It's essentially like smashing a car's window to steal the spare change in the coin slot. It happens IRL, and the owner gets pissed that he lost the window more than he lost he loose change.

Not to mention the kite suit.

Thats an investment. It'll pay for itself in the long run.

Not if you keep smashing through windows with it.

His name keeps appearing in Batman stories since Rebirth.
I know I'm reaching, but I can't help but think there's something going on, if nothing more than a running joke in the Batman office.

>Thats an investment. It'll pay for itself in the long run.
Indeed, in retrospect it makes SENSE tro have a kite suit. It is better than any other fancy tech that uses electricity or fuel. Consider the low profit margins, it is a good thing his kite suit is low maintenance.

If he had used a jetpack or propellers, he might even have lost money on the theft just keeping his pack functional.

probably the latter

He was caught. We see him locked up Arkham Asylum in issue 9, you fucking retard.

Why Arkham? Since when kite crimes are considered a sign of unsound mental health?

He said he liked BvS.

>He was caught. We see him locked up Arkham Asylum in issue 9, you fucking retard.
>Why Arkham? Since when kite crimes are considered a sign of unsound mental health?
Yeah, that seems rather extreme. The guy is eccentric, yes, but he seemed to be a rather low risk criminal.

>Interviewed by GPD.
>"Kite man. Hell yeah."
>"He just keeps saying that. We can't even get through to him."

???
it was a joke relating to his lack of appearance you fucking mong.

>implying that wasn't just a kite dresssed as a man

I wish casuals would leave

World peace

If the rumors are true, there's a Kite-Man side quest in the next Batman game.

I hope that wasn't someone making shit up

kek

Nice

To climb out of the obscurity pit.