>>88656683

Doomsday was built to kill one of DC's wankiest can-do-anything characters.
He's intentionally made to be The Hulk x50.

Of course he won. It's like comparing comic book Quicksilver to the Flash.

Hulk is simply a better character.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cFm982JyE4A
youtube.com/watch?v=8XpKs5kafHM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

One dimensional power characters winning anything ever is pretty silly. That's why they're designed but still. If I could just get published my homebrew character BestestEver NeverLoseAlwaysWins would win all of these Death Battles.

But One, you ARE published!

Im not watching that crap, howd they justify hulk losing tho? Hulk is strongest there is? I know doomsday can "kill" superman but Im not convinced that means he can beat hulk.

Hulk beating him to death just results in him becoming "Tougher than Punches", till he wins.

Yes it's retarded, but it's Doomsday after all.

The Deadpool vs. Pinkie Pie fight was a copout.

He is at least a 1.5 dimensional character. Which for anime is pretty good.

youtube.com/watch?v=cFm982JyE4A

Was this their best?

>Hulk is strongest there is
Not even in his own universe, and in DC the dial goes up to 11.

Dante vs Bayo was pretty strong

>overrated edgelord who peaked in the 90s propped up by spastic X-fans vs overrated edgelord who peaked in the 10s propped up by spastic Platfags

An interesting choice to say the least.

maybe, but a lot of people saw it coming, so it still makes a bit of sense.

>solidus
>traitor
I fucking hate these guys, confirmed for never playing the games

the whole fucking twist is you were the villain in that game and solidus was the good guy

go back to Sup Forums

And in Warhammer 40k the dial is heresy and you need to be purged.

Doomsday at his prime is pretty much there to not lose. He doesn't need to build up or increase any factors of himself to go all out, unlike Hulk. The only upgrades are when you flat out keeps kill him.

>not allowed to discuss the inaccuracies of something posted in the thread
k

Gaara vs Toph is still the worst
>TFW they didn't even properly research Gaara's abilities so they could stack the Deck in Toph's favor

shut the fuck up lol

>when you realize the MCs shirt is that beak design turned sideways

>death battle
>doomsday's power is getting stronger after he dies
Hulk should win based on the rules alone
Doomsday's power only activates after he dies, but that still means he lost the death battle

This is so dumb, I don't care if they mentioned that during the video

Why is something worse than Ultimate warrior or whatever that shitty show was on the """"""""history""""""" channel so popular?

Because it sparks Nerd Fights, and nerds do love a good slapfight.

But could Doomsday defeat his weight in bees?

that was a good show just because you got to see what weapons do to a human analogue

I'm still mad about ninja vs spartan though
>ninja sneaking up on him
>about to stab him in the back
>lets out a battle cry for some reason and alerts him
that superpower beat down show was also off to a rocky start when they did darth vader vs gandalf and had vader shooting force lighting all over the place. Fake nerds looking for a cash in

that said, this is a gem
youtube.com/watch?v=8XpKs5kafHM

No you get to see what happens when it does to jello. Jello test molds don't simulate actual shit especially not still jello molds. The entire thing was retarded. It was still less retarded than this.

Doomsday evolves every time he dies and can't be killed that way again, and considering he got curbstoomped by 50 Kryptonians who basically had no control of there powers, so yeah it's not possible for the Hulk the kill him with just brute-force.

What if the Hulk eats him like Wolverine?

Has he ever been digested before?

Multiple times as a baby

Was the stomach acid radioactive?

I don't actually buy that Doomsday could beat Hulk for a second.
This isn't a case with Supes where he was fighting this massive enemy as a man with his wits about him and by his own admittance, fear in his heart.
Hulk has none of that. In response to a threat like Doomsday, he's just gonna go harder and harder. He doesn't really tire out, and his healing factor can regenerate him from a fucking dissected corpse.

Also, that video has Doomsday tanking worldbreaker. Doomsday would literally be obliterated by the amount of gamma radiation coming off of Hulk. So would the fucking planet, but that didn't stop the Superman vs Goku fight.