Favorite webcomics thread

Post your favorite webcomics, panels, whatever, alive or dead.

I'll start with dead.

Pictures for sad children

Other urls found in this thread:

knowyourmeme.com/memes/sites/pictures-for-sad-children
killsixbilliondemons.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Add a nedroid for good measure

RIP pictures for sad children

I still miss you.

i keep forgetting where i saved the pigeon one

I think this died in 2014

life in hell has some real gems
also this edit's pretty good too

found it!

>scythe
>holding a sickle
He is going to be very embarassed.

What happened to PFSC if further proof that trannies and webcomics don't go well together.

It is a shame that he went batshit insane and deleted fucking everything.

Looking back at his comics, it really fits. I mean, if there have been people making comics like that - you know the kind I'm talking about - who weren't really fucked up IRL I'd love to hear about them.

I guess it couldn't be helped. Takes true insanity to turn out some work like this.

This comic is a glimpse into true genius.

Can someone tell me what happened to Sad Pictures? I definitely missed the supposed "deletefuckingeverything" debacle.

Started a kickstarter to publish the first volume of Sad Pictures, shit got funded and then he made a video of himself burning every single volume with weird creepy music playing in the background. Shit was weird.

Holy Shit. What the actual fuck?

Single best page of 8-bit theater.

They should just get tiger heads on the other side. That way, if they stand back to back, they'll have a tiger guarding each side.

Nobody'd fuck with two tigers, a bird, and Canadian donut.

Nice, but this one's better.

Oops, definitely fucked up some details. But the book burning video is in the link.

knowyourmeme.com/memes/sites/pictures-for-sad-children

2nd best.

Third is that page where black mage stabs fighter.

Everything about 8bit is pure and great.

It's proof that MDMA and depressoids don't go together.

The single greatest part of that comic is it's basically everything follows from a contradiction in plan form.

LOL

Achewood

Sicle is just a compact scythe for crowded places.

Damn.

>Achewood

Sad to see it go.

best part is when black mage tries to copy the vomit all your organs spelll and it makess him vomit all his organs again

thats genius

Still just started, and the artist updates at glacial place. But I can't help but enjoy these insane creatures.

A classic

>Breitbart.png

8-bit was never good

>Gag-a-day
Channelate
Chainsawsuit
SMBC
Bug Martini
Square Root of Minus Garfield
The Prisoner of Monty Hall
Deathbulge
Sharksplode
iToons
>Storyline
It's Walky/Joyce and Walky
Sam and Fuzzy
El Goonish Shive
Broodhollow
Guilded Age

omg so redpilled LOL

The princess and the frog was alright

somewhere I can read Pictures for Sad Children online? All I can find is torrents of archived comics. Which is fine im just curious if there's a page online that hosts them.

Zoophobia

May as well stick to those torrents.

killsixbilliondemons.com/

I find your lack of waifu2x disturbing

There are 3 or 4 different versions out there, which is best? And what settings?

God I miss it, it was basically the military Spurdo meme in webcomic form (hell, it's even Finnish too).

Comic is "Gone with the Blastwave" if you don't know

I use waifu2x.udp.jp and try both low and medium noise reduction and compare the results. I just tried waifu2x DOT me and it allows multiple conversions and a larger range of scalings but results appear more jagged (pic related) than udp DOT jp,.

GROUNDED

I don't think I'll ever fully understand this comic, but still enjoy it. Can't even explain why I enjoy it at all.

Lets revisit one of the best parts of 8 Bit Theater: Black mage's rise as the king of hell.