I thought Fassbender was the hottest man on Earth...?

I thought Fassbender was the hottest man on Earth...?

JUST

FASS

MY

BENDER

This is a 9.5/10 according to Hollywood. Also Hollywood isn't ran by a bunch of pedos

UP

that dude looks nothing like the fass. Here's a pic taken two days ago.

This guy don't look like Fassbender?

That's not Fassbender tho

is he 5'11

That's the Fass I know, love, and want his cummies swimming in my colon.

I would mix my genes with him to be quite honest my family man.

btw I'm a male

a quick google search says he's 6 foot so he's probably 5'10" irl.

>you're tumblring it up with your rainbow-cased iphone when suddenly a man staggers over, drunkenly undoes his shirt, and in a slurry Scottish brogue belts out at the pasty, 50-something tourist ladies in front of him on the sand:
>"what up you beached slags"
>"want to earn five quid the hard way?"
>you stare hard and try not to look like Weird Al Yankovic being bumrushed by a seagull, your triggered hands quivering

Why did he do it bros? He's rich, renowned worldwide, a sex symbol in his peak of fitness; he could have any woman he wanted and he settled for some titless "woman" with the body of a 13 yo boy

Whats with Fass? He only ever dates either white women with 11 year old figures or big booty black bitches.

I'm like a better looking version of him, but I have a smaller cock, higher body fat %, no job, no fame and no millions of dollars.

He's Irish he likes little boys

>I'm like a better looking version of him,
Prove it.
> but I have a smaller cock, higher body fat %, no job, no fame and no millions of dollars.
Oh, so you are actually nothing like him. Just a trashman that no one wants.

A man with refined tastes

Both are niggers

you can see his big dick through his pants, its near the knee

when you are raised in ireland you are surrounded by pasty fat anglos

all you want is the dark caramel

>i'm a better looking version of michael fassbender

I guarantee you're not better looking my dude

>I'm actually a better version of the hottest man on earth
lol get real

It should speak volumes about my autism.

yeah me too man, i'm like a cross between george clooney and brad pitt with a pinch of matthew goode. here's a face pic to prove it

How'd you find that picture of me?

your autism has convinced yourself that youre better looking than him

You guys' projection is making me rethink who I spend my time talking to.

post your pic

your autism made you retarded?

Not going to dox myself and I didn't want this to turn into my own personal blog
No.

how is posting a picture doxing yourself

>dox
So it did made you retarded. Sup Forums automatically removes photo information from pictures, you idiot. You would know this if you weren't retarded as shit

I don't want anyone on earth to know that I post here.

he probably thinks doxing means revealing how fugly he is.

>it did made you retarded

>Not going to dox myself

Dumbass the only thing you need to do it's to take a picture, copy it on paint and that's it. More important no one gives a shit about you, Sup Forums has dialy "faces of Sup Forums" threads and no one gives a fuck

The only way to dox yourself is if you give us your full name, you stupid ape.

on Sup Forums we also have threads about how white we are and have some laughs. Literally no one cares. I'm sure Sup Forums also has daily photo threads.

Why do you want to see my picture so bad, so you can jerk off to it?

I only jerk off to good looking people. Why do you care about what other people jerk off too? Feeling horny?

Well then I certainly wouldn't want you to have my picture, and no, I already masturbated recently.

The fact that you cant understand why wed be interested to see someone who is apparently more handsome than one of the most handsome men on earth shows that you truly are retarded. Back your claims up or keep your ugly mouth shut.

Yeah, but in Sup Forums nobody is white.

Which is why I said we had some laughs.

You behave like a woman
>eww, don't look at my tits!
Grow the fuck up

>having to masturbate when you are supposedly good looking
Pathetic.

>one of the most handsome men on earth
Is this the general consensus? Because I really appreciate the ego boost. I'm going to have to keep my ugly mouth shut, though.
Yeah

>being this much of a fucking coward
Walk the talk or fuck off

BLEACHED

>Is this the general consensus?
Are you retarded? Can't you tell what is good looking and what isn't?

I think Henry Cavill is better looking. Do you agree?

He's just a hung white stud who pumps IQ points into black wombs in the reg.

Of course not. No one is more attractive than Fassbender.

That black haired small dicked capeshit is nothing compared to him. But on his own yeah he is pretty.

Wow Jesse from Breaking Bad really went downhill after the role of a lifetime.

8/10

Well okay, then I'm a fucking god, I'm not going to prove it, and I'm going to go forth from now on and spreed my seed with the confidence that the neckbeards on Sup Forums have told me that I'm better looking than the best looking man on Earth. Later.

How old is she? Looks like his daughter age.

henry has a much much better body tahn fass though

>"Yes mommy I stopped dating black woman, I'm actually getting married to a beautiful white woman!"

>Sup Forums thinks they can do better than this

How do I stop looking like this?

>I'm going to go forth from now on and spreed my seed with the confidence that the neckbeards on Sup Forums have told me that I'm better looking than the best looking man on Earth