Jobless, chubby, manchild NEET

>Jobless, chubby, manchild NEET
>But he's 6'2" so he can bang Rashida Jones and Aubrey Plaza

What are some shows I can watch that make me want to kill myself?

I'm 6', fit that description, and I'm not getting any. Haven't seen the show, but I have a feeling you're overlooking some things.

6' is the king of manlets m8. you need to be at least 6'4 if you want a chance.

>Also selfless
>Can play in a band
>Too dumb to be anything but a huge puppy
>So dumb that he gives off an alpha primal sense
>Spontaneous
>Etc
>Etc
It's not his height

t. 6'4 manlet supreme

you gotta be at least 6'6 to make the juices flow in 2017

if he was 5'7 with those character traits women would think he's a faggot

>only 6'6
Everyone knows that it is 6'8 at bare MINIMUM to get chicks.

>hard working shoe shiner
>neet

Chris Pratt has the worst eye for a script though. Parks & Rec is all he's going to be fondly remembered for at this rate.

What drives people like you to come to an anonymous image board and project your insecurities? Genuinely curious what you hope to get out of this. Other bitter losers to reinforce your mental illness? To have someone like me point out your patheticness? What?

user pretty much any show is going to make you want to kill yourself because you're a fucking loser, and compared with ANYONE except maybe a dog or a retarded person, your basically a worthless piece of shit.

Self-loathing. He's a manlet too. He knows that because he's short, he dries a woman's pussy faster than silica gel.

>not being 11-foot master race

Reminder George bangs the most women in Seinfeld despite being the most pathetic of the group.

It's a tv show you fucking sperg, no wonder your generation has no many school shooters.

>weight gives him a cuddly teddy bear vibe
>show adresses time and time again that he's literally the funnest person to be around
>he's dumb to women that like feeling smarter than their boyfriend
>not an asshole chad, always kind and with good intentions
>always looking to cheer you up

>huur duur muh height
Why are manlets such losers?

>manlets trying to exaggerate the meme to cope

Are you kidding me?
He's in a band.
That's all you need to turn the faucet on insecure crazy bitches like Anne and April

>this guy is a slacker in a shitty local band
>my parents would absolutely hate him
>Hes PERFECT

In the show Jerry had 66 girlfriends and George had 47.

projecting

jesus christ holy shit

lead singer in a band. getting all the best poon

April likes him because Anne still has a thing for him and she hates her. Also the band dance for old people suckers her in. April just wanted the big dog to her little cat.

Anne just liked playing nurse mother

There aren't actually people in this world who are under 6' and want to reproduce right? Just let your defective genetics die out.

isn't this why people watch shows like sunny and TPB?

>was confident even if that confidence was usually from being naive
>some what tall
>has an aesthetically pleasing face.
Those alone means he can get chicks.
>also is in a band
>wants to better himself
>extremely romantic in a dumb way
>very caring and protective
>can be tough when he has to be

that;s just too many feet

>tall
>good looking

thatll do it

Some of the posters ITT seriously seem to want to suck his fucking cock and swallow the result.

Yeah, that is a fucking tv show

Justin Bieber is 5'7 and he still gets pussy on the reg.

normies love guardians of the galaxy though

pretty sure there are entire continents of people where 90% of the people are under 6 foot

Biebz was a teenage heartthrob who transitioned to the bad boy perfectly. If he was just some random tatted manlet skeleton, I doubt even 1% of the women who want him now would give him a second glance.

Dwight from the Office is most of that stuff and he only got like 3 or 4 girlfriends in the show.

Yeah, and they all need to go extinct for the betterment of humanity.

>every other thread
>i'm a virgin and want to die

>height threads
>haha i get so much pussy because i am above average height

Dwight dressed poorly and had a disgusting face. I don't know what you were smoking to think he looked good.

not true, every other thread is a Sup Forums thread. these threads are actually a breath of fresh air.

>manlets die off
>now 6'1"-6'4" is the new manlet status as hulking 7'0" demigods become the norm

You need us to be relevant, lanky, but we don't need you :^).

Wrong, Dwight always dressed nicely and has an aesthetically pleasing symmetrical face. Also he owns land and property and has a lot of money.

At least it hasn't devolved into a cut vs uncut thread

Yeah... i'm a singer on a lynyrd skynyrd tribute band (the official one in my country) and i play guitar on a thrash metal band, and that's literally all i need to fuck girls. It doesnt matter how shitty you are, girls love that shit even if they hate the music.

He gets those women because he is funny, nice and sincere and because he is going for women who appreciate those qualities rather than falling for Stacy's who just want 10 Chad cocks at all times.

He's selfish but he has a good heart. Kind of hopeless without the help of others. That's why Anne loved him so much. She would never willingly take in an asshole, but it's shown that she can't function unless she can really be a controlling and helpful factor in someone's life. Andy was a perfect immature relationship for her.

it's not that. it's that he's 6'2 and has the face of Chris Pratt.

average Sup Forums lanklet looks like Michael Cera. a 6'5 Cera might as well be 5'5 because it won't change his ability to attract women.

I tried to watch the first episode of this thing. Why do americans consider this comedy? It's about as funny as getting kicked in the face.

uncut > cut though, this isn't even up for debate

Dwight was also incapable of forming relationships with people because of his extremely aggressive and jarring attitude. And even when people were obviously annoyed with him, he didn't care enough to correct it almost all the time.

Andy isn't like that. Unlike Dwight he loves being around people. And his personality makes people like him, even if he is a bit selfish and dumb.

It's not comedy, it's thinly veiled feminist propaganda. Every episode is basically every moron in the office licking Leslie's cunt for being such a strong independent woman who teaches the dumb males a thing or two. Let's not even talk about the last season with all the Hillary Clinton parallels.

First season, much like The Office (US), is not as good as the seasons that immediately follow it.

Because you're such a wizard of lust, aren't you?

Rashida dumped him for those reasons.

Andy is a retarded person

Hah 6'8? Really? Maybe if you're in Indonesia. You have to be AT LEAST 6'11" to cut it when you're not surrounded my little Asian manlets.

Anne breaks up with him because of his selfishness and lack of ambition, and April fell for him because she was a similar NEET loser.

He's also goofy and decent looking and was making concrete improvements in his life when he and April got together.

In a show that feels like idealized dreamlike vision of a moderately liberal America, the way their relationship developed actually felt relatively natural.

>>Too dumb to be anything but a huge puppy
>>he's dumb to women that like feeling smarter than their boyfriend
these, if you thought being a manlet was bad you should try being intelligent. women hate men who are smarter than they are, men who they can't outtalk like they always try, men who not just understand their prolific passive-aggressiveness, but find ways to utterly humiliate them for it.

intelligence truly is the bane of women, they exclusively select men who they can completely manipulate. that's why men evolved to be stronger than women

Both these posts are made by people who currently or used to experience self-loathing, social anxiety and never got laid or had a gf in highschool but try to push those feelings down by attacking others who express things similar to the ones they felt.

T. Knower

dwight was also seen raking in the bitches at a normal social setting multiple times. hes creepy and off-putting at work, but an absolute alpha anywhere else

t. turbo-roastie.

Holy shit, lady. Tuck that garbage into your socks.

Jesus, is /r9k/ always like this?

lol

>tfw your a fatass but over 6ft, still got some from time to time, and also have a gf

I don't get it but its true, is /r9k/ a scam?

>6'6
Ugly lanklet

lmao what shitty little country has an official Lynyrd Skynyrd tribute band? Seriously what the fuck?

The vast, vast majority of /r9k/ is under the age of 20. Always keep that in mind if you're going to post there.

>aesthetically pleasing symmetrical face
Terrible bait

Enjoy women gagging at the sight of your dick, cheeseman

Lol what. Being in charge and superior is often a huge turn off for woman. Women want to be submissive even if they are smarter than you, they just want to trust that they've found the right man to do that with.

The problem with the NEETs and autists' on this website is that they've often lead lives that are too comfy, they never had to struggle or work for anything they want. They excel at school, they're coddled by their parents, they've never worked real jobs, etc. etc.

You all end up thinking that a gf can be acquired through the same skills it takes to get an A in math or science, then when that fails you think one will just be handed to you, like your meals, or chores, or anything else was handed to you.

This creates a victim mentality. Instead of taking responsibility for your utter incompetence, you deflect and bitch and moan about how it's really women who are the problem.

>they excel at school

What year are you from?

The fact that he's a big framed, classically handsome ex-jock type with a great, pleasant and spontaneous personality surely helps.

Getting laid in 2017 with the plentiful amount of amoral whores around isn't hard. Plus, he still has a good face.

only if you're a chad, but then again it was always easy.