The call that saved /tpg/ edition

Meanwhile pastebin.com/mcKYsFib

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qu6rC7r7hTI
open.spotify.com/album/4rXGRwsnAvt5Axa7VZClkP
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i wanna go back to missoula

when does the last dossier come out?

I love watching /tpg/ die this slow cancerous death. Soon it will die and Sup Forums will be a better place.

t. /got/ fag

what the FUCK was Jay's problem? why did he bully Sheryl so much?

FROST is coming, Bozo

Frost? You mean that guy that /tpg/ talked trash about when the show was on? Is that the guy you're talking about?

We mean the person who cowrote the show, you dingus

Yeah that guy you talked shit about when you guys were jerking off to lynch acting like he was the one responsible for everything good about twin peaks.

Leno's a brainlet who didn't get the show. Probably spent his nights watching Miami Vice

Explain

*blocks your path*

3 threads in a row reached bump limit in less than 48 hours each. Get fucked hater, /tpg/ is literally back.

Punished coop confirmed for season 4

(previously MIKE's)

You just know

Sheryl Lee is a wonderful, talented, sweet, inspiring, gorgeous and kind lady with a beautiful smile and soothing voice!

Is it time for rare audreys yet?

I'd honestly prefer 404ing to you posting.

>it will die and Sup Forums will be a better place.
D R E A M O N
R
E
A
M

O
N

Twin Peaks

DPg JOes

i love me some dougie

This is just sad.
Let it die already.

This was a cool set.

I liked Part 1 a lot more on rewatch, it made more sense than the first time around. I still think it's crazy the decisions made to have this collection of scenes be the ones chosen for the premiere. It's the opposite of whatever pandering would be. This is the least Twin Peaks episode in the entire series, probably. So sterile and lifeless.

>wearing a fishing hat to the bank
based

I feel like the viewers of this show have been Lynched so hard that they simply cannot accept that the show is over and will forever need this thread to ventilate their feelings every now and then.

Within cells interlinked.

Yes agreed on all of that, and I loved it so hard. I seriously was grinning as soon as the glass box scene was first introduced.

there is a new book coming out soon

We're all turning into Dale Cooper.

Unable to let go, as the years go by and season 4 doesn't come around we'll finally ask ourselves "What year is this?"

I've begun drinking a whole lot more coffee than usual lately and when eating food prepared by someone else, I can't help but comment on how good it tastes. The beauty in the little things that hides in plain sight is also becoming clearer to me.
Call for help

That sounds good, though, user.

As long as I don't meet a girl named Annie, sure

Stop posting Dale

Dale.

Part 18 didn't happen and you can't make me believe it happened

It was the only good episode of the entire series

t. contrarian

Part 18 was the best episode.

its a fedora with the brim flat

Post em' for those that remember the episodes.

>Transcendental Meditation™ Tier
Part 18, 8

>GOD Tier
3, 11, 16

>Great
5, 2, 15, 4, 10

>Good
13, 7, 1, 17, 6

>Meh
9, 14

>Weak

youtube.com/watch?v=Qu6rC7r7hTI

Frost's book and 5 hours of deleted scenes to go yet, user

Is Janey E a dream version of Laura that Cooper saved in the actual Twin Peaks timeline while Carrie Page is is another timeline?

Captcha: 430...fuck

I remember the episode with HDS playing the guitar and candy trying to hit the fly was the comfiest, was that 11?

Cooper has actual tangible items from the first 17 episodes with him in episode 18, I think the whole dream theory is out at this point

Fair enough but there are connections between Janey E and Laura, like the scream and the dead man in carries apt being one of the men Dougie owed money to. What the he'll do they mean?

I don't think they're the same guy at all, I've seen those pictures comparing them and they look nothing alike to me
I'm more interested in the connection Janey-e and Diane share, it is mentioned only once that they are estranged sisters, did the tulpa just make it up on the spot to justify why she reacted to the name or is there something more to that?

Wasn't it confirmed the same exact actor? And also what about the scream when Dougie puts the knife in the socket? That scene is deliberately similar to the ending of the show.

There are also similarities between the sex scenes with Dougie/Janey and Richard/Linda so there is a Diane connection.

>denying the existence of such a GOAT episode
Why do you this to yourself?

It's a fishing hat.

It was goat wasn't it? Fuck, I love it so much. I wish the season had more episodes like it, that slowness but with a real somber and heavy weight to it.

Can't get enough of it. Episode seems to completely defy logic and operate purely on intuition

Do you need any posts?

I dropped coffee in 2009, but thanks to this series' portrayal of it being so damn good I took it up again. Found out there's an amazing place I drove past every day, serving pie and coffee.

>it is mentioned only once that they are estranged sisters, did the tulpa just make it up on the spot to justify why she reacted to the name or is there something more to that?

I noticed that mirrors what Gordon Cole was saying about Lil (another red head agent) in FWWM.

any posts...

I'm a professional Photoshop artisté and here's my render of how amazing season 3 could have looked if Lynch wasn't such a digital cuck.

He fucked up.

I don't think I can ever drop coffee, not just cause of the caffeine but the routine of it all, I enjoy it too much. My day would feel so empty if I didn't have it.

I'm a pleb that drinks it with milk, though.

I love coffee but I had to give it up. Made all my shits very wet and I didn't have a single good, solid shit while I drank coffee.

Coffee rhymes with Dougie

A macchiato then.

I'm from Italy and never understand the American coffee, it's just watered espresso?

I don't drink meme coffee,I brew using pre-ground coffee, pour it into a cup and add some milk

CUTER!

I'm happy this is still a thing

The ring that saved Twin Peaks

that looks awful m8

>the absolute state of comfyfags

I like mine very black but with a little Half & Half after the fact.

Ya went way over on the pink.

bobe u kil mike, haha

lare it not mike! lol

Black and white Sheryl is cute, CUTE!

Sheryl is always CUTE!

name a more intimidating villain

I saw Blade Runner 2049 today, and the JOI subplot made me think of /tpg/

Youre not special, hundreds of thousands of images of Sheryl Lee are saved on hard drives all across the planet, being fawned over and admired for her cuteness

Were all just regular joes

HE WANTS TO FUCK

that's ok. ; - )

Why the fuck isn't the S3 blu ray available for pre order?

fucking why does it matter? buy it when it comes out you consumerist cuck.

LELAND SAYS

>consumerist cuck.
t.fedora

Things you shouldn't ask in /tpg/

>Can you explain this?
Literally everyone in this thread is a fucking moron. Add this to the fact that Lynch doesn't give a flying shit about explaining anything, there is no deeper meaning, he just writes NEATO bullshit. Just accept it and move on.

>Where can I watch season 3 without shilling out to Amazon/Showtime?
No one is going to help you because everyone in this thread is autistic and already shilled out to Showtime and Amazon.

Also 99% of the info in this thread is always wrong or incorrect. I dunno how these threads stay alive other than the constant Laura cute shitposting when everyone knows she's literally a 5/10 and only famous in Twin Peaks due to being a huge slutbag.

Uncle Leland, NO!

We're definitely not getting any deleted scenes. All the BluRay extras are mini "making of" docs

>foaming at the mouth to fucking pre-order

>Ks virtual waifu Joi dies and the new one he met on the bridge looked like her, but wasnt the same
>Coopers highschooler waifu Laura dies and the new one he met in Odessa looked like her, but wasnt the same

Feelkino

>tfw WHAT YEAR IS THIS?

>No one is going to help you because everyone in this thread is autistic and already shilled out to Showtime and Amazon.
what do you want? it's 2017 and your'e on four channel dot com if you don't know how to find something on the internet you're the fucking moron desu

I really hope they release the rest of the music. I really would like the pieces that play when Cooper opens to the door to meet Mike, and the subtle piece that plays when Cooper & Carrie are traveling to Twin Peaks.

pretty sure the car one is on the Dean Hurley Vol. 1 soundtrack

open.spotify.com/album/4rXGRwsnAvt5Axa7VZClkP

How do people still not know how to direct download / torrent in 2017?

normiefication of the internet, all people know are what apple has spoonfed them on their locked down botnet garbage.

You'd be way more likely to find anyone that knew how to torrent shit on the internet 10 years ago than you are now, sadly.

I don't think it is