How are people not able to outrun this guy lmao

How are people not able to outrun this guy lmao

He is supernatural, he has always been able to basically teleport

just run the other way lmao

You are one retarded nigger you know that? I bet you also think dealing with Chucky would be easy too.

>Just kick like a soccer ball lmao
Hurr durr fuck off retard

So...you have no answer lmao

Isn't Jason also able to run?

just run faster lmao

It's not about speed it's about endurance.

He throws some knives at them to soften them up and then teleports on top of them when they try to heal themselves nearly instantly with first aid spray.

Teleport grab

Just don't stop running lmao

just stop taking cock, op lmfao

Jason actually can run and move at normal human speeds though he achieves most of his kills by stealth.

Can he actually teleport or is this just being meta?

It's just a joke because he seems to cover distances pretty quickly and is always wherever the counselors are trying to go. The joke was taken farther by the new video game where he literally teleports.

who gives a fuck, less you know about this fuck scarier he is

My name is Jason Voorhees, and I am THE FLASH!

In 2-4 he could. After that, he basically became zombie Michael Myers.

In some of the movies, Jason seems to teleport because of bad editing, so fans joked about him teleporting whenever no one looks at him. In 8, 9, and 10 this becomes canon because the series gets weird and meta.

Does anyone know the name of the horror mockumentary about a serial killer that basically uses all the horror tropes. like always walking, but when he's not in the line of sight he's sprinting everywhere. it was pretty funny i just can't remember it.

just wear thermal night vison goggles lmao

Except you can just kick Chucky like a ball?

He has superhuman strength and stamina and has come back from the dead multiple times

You're a dumb faggot
If a killer is chasing you in a camp in tbe woods there is no point in running, especially if its his home turf. You either hide or fight

>house is on fire
>staying to put it out

>ship is sinking
>staying to remove all the water

>building is collapsing
>staying to fix it brick by brick

I think in the 2009 reboot aka unironically the best one he has a series of tunnels which allow him to cover great distances and is an explanation for why he seemingly teleports.

behind the mask: the rise of leslie vernon

MKX addressed his slow walk/quick catch up paradox by giving him a teleport move. The joke is he just stumbles off screen on one side and enters again on the other.

How do I get into Jason mode

1.) Do nothing but swim for 10 years minimum. This will help you develop strength, speed, and Cardio.

2.) Watch people having sex. This will give you a test boost that will complement the swimming you have done, you should notice a significant gain in mass

3.) Drink a ton of water

I was always scared of Chucky as a kid until I became 14. The idea that a doll could somehow pose any real harm to me without either a gun or through poison or something is ridiculous.

I would honestly just duct-tape him into a black and white ball and donate him to a Brazilian orphanage to be used for soccer practice.

>Machete swings x Failure

its already established that hes called sneedy now.

You bastard kek

The first one was one of the worst horror films I've ever seen, and that's saying something considering I watch at least 2 a day every October

Just rewatched f13 4. It's a lot more boring than I remembered. The teenagers renting the house was also pointless

Wew

>behind the mask: the rise of leslie vernon
thank you sir

He has 33 Magic? Where did he get the law runes for it?

I don't know if you've seen the average American lately, but I'm not sure that's really an option for most of that country.
>pic related

If I don't have dreams does that mean Freddy can't kill me