Wtf? was it rigged? He never wins?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SUQg07Jf9XM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

look at the nose lad, and ask yourself the questions again.

>cheats 99% of the time
>is never rewarded for it
I think there's even an episode where he uses no tricks and still loses anyway

youtube.com/watch?v=SUQg07Jf9XM

Was Hannah Barbara /ourguys/?

he would have won by miles if he didn't stop at the finish line to try to murder everyone.

annoyed me as a kid.

yes it may have been autism.

My gf laughs like that dog

Cavemen best team

>Dick Dastardly wins but is disqualified because he extended the front of his car past the finish line.
>Buzzsaw McFuckface comes in second but actually wins because he extends his FUCKING NECK past the finish line.
Excuse me? This is bullshit. Isn't the CAR the thing that's racing? It shouldn't be judged on the cunt driving the vehicle because that's not fucking fair.

Life isn't fair, Dick Dreidely.

WACKY RACES HOLY SHIT

I wish they just had him win one randomly and no one questions it. Like the time it actually was Red Herring in A Pup Named Scooby Doo and nobody would let Fred accuse him.

The Dreamcast game was fucking kino. Dick was OP as shit. He started before the other races and was fast as hell.

The PS2 game was shit. Sony cucked once again by Dreamcast master race.

>literally everyone uses gadgets and gizmos to cheat themselves into the lead
>dick is the only one who isn't allowed to
Fucking rigged as shit

Yes desu. As rigged as the 2016 elections

This. If he's far enough ahead to set a trap, why not just head to the finish line? Multiple times an episode he is able to catch them, pass them, and set a new trap. His car must be by far the fastest in the race.

Smoking is a disgusting habit.

Did it ever occur to you his gf is a fucking dog you dickhead?

The Mean Machine can actually fucking fly. There's another retard in the race driving a shitty plane that can't do that shit.
Dick could win every single race just driving nornally. The judges just don't want him to win cause they are pricks.

She doesn`t

She isn`t

Somebody should put Hilary's head over Dick Dastardly's body. Loser to the end.

>the feel when I played this as a kid and could never win a single fucking race
>the opponents were rubberbanded as fuck so it was literally as rigged as the actual show was (possibly intentional)

He almost won once but stop near the finish to pose for the photo finish.

I had the dreamcast version and it was unplayable