Guys I'm worried about him. Why does he play in shitty flicks now...

Guys I'm worried about him. Why does he play in shitty flicks now? He's wasting his potiential and the backlash might be really hurtful.

Other urls found in this thread:

nsfwyoutube.com/watch?v=xsrdi9ofQGs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

cool.

What potential? His best performance was in Inglourious Basterds, 8 years ago. It's over.

>now
he was in 300

But I'm looking forward to The Snowman.

>Why does he play in shitty flicks now?
He got himself a cute Swedish girlfriend/wife and just stopped giving a shit

He was in Blood Creek. Being in shitty movies is nothing new to this based human bean and his giganourmonstruous white peen.

What the hell happened with The Snowman? I was hyped as shit to watch it. Didnt' give a shit about critic scores, theyve been wrong plenty of times before; but fuck me everyone Ive spoken to has ripped it apart. Even friends I know who read the book.
I was hopeful of it, even though I didn't care for Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy.

ok.
Hi brainlet.
Just watched it. He's the only good part of this flick. Add cool scandinavian landscapes if you're into such things.

This.

He uironically hasnt put in a good performance since hes been with her.

>I was hyped as shit to watch it
Why though

>now
he has been in like three good movies his entire career lol

Is it ased on the Point Horror book of the same name or the Fear on Four radio play?

Tell me a better Fassbender performance. Steve McQueen is a hack. I know you're thinking of those.

he makes more money playing one note autismbots than when he gives his all like in Shame

12 years a nigger
Shame
Maybe not better but just as good.

I like fassbender and seemed like a good mystery from the trailer. Something akin to Girl with Dragon Tattoo which I enjoyed

I hear val kilmer was dubbed in it

The director not the actor, right? Because Steve McQueen the actor was based.

Yeah, because that thing with his throat.

What?
And Shame?
Nigger as much as you might not like McQueen Shame is a great movie, trust me, I'm a sex addict.

Macbeth. Easily his best performance

His best performance was actually Frank, retards

He's a masturbator, he's been in almost no good films.
300 is one of the few good films he's been in.

300 was shit.

>Shame is a great movie,
It had one good scene, which was the argument between brother and sister that is filmed behind their heads. All of the rest is contrived unrealistic nonsense with some scenes outright plagiarized. I'm a sex addict too and the movie was trashola.

>He's a masturbator
no, you

his best performance is actually magneto in days of futurepants

why was he cast in the first place? feels like studio interference

Hes a good young Magneto but thats about it.

Wanking to imaginary waifus doesn't make you a sex addict you retard.

Actually if you do it often enough it does

>All of the rest is contrived unrealistic nonsense
It basically depicts my life almost exactly as it's been, kek.

You're a poser if you can't understand.

By the way the best scene is the one in the bar where he fingers the girl.

Apparently, Scandinavian critics hate it.

>It basically depicts my life almost exactly as it's been, kek.
>You're a poser if you can't understand.
Lies.
>By the way the best scene is the one in the bar where he fingers the girl.
Truth.

Nah, he's lacking that McKellen sophisticated touch. He's playing him too manly man.

McAvoy would have been a perfect McKellen Magnets. Fassy would have been a great Patrick Stewart Prof X.

>It basically depicts my life almost exactly as it's been, kek.
I don't believe you but whatever. You enjoy the movie because you see yourself in the protagonist, I can't fault you for that.

But I have to question your opinion on the scene where he takes his boss and his sister back to his apartment to have sex. That scene was absolutely unrealistic, no? It wouldn't happen in any reality, and this is compounded by the fact that it's Michael Fassbender. Easily the worst scene in the movie.

Is Slow West any good?

It's a joke. Wally West isn't slow.

>What the hell happened with The Snowman? I was hyped as shit to watch it. Didnt' give a shit about critic scores, theyve been wrong plenty of times before; but fuck me everyone Ive spoken to has ripped it apart. Even friends I know who read the book.
Heavy studio meddling and production issues apparently. Shit marketing obviously. They've been sitting on it for one year then rushed reshoots a year later. Characters obviously getting dubbed with different dialogues. Scenes in the trailers that aren't in the movie. Etc. I wanna believe Alfredson did something great that went over the test audiences heads and the studio got scared and fucked it over but it might just be that Alfredson fucked it up.

i see you just watch meme movies, pleb

Fassbender is a meme actor. He will never win any major recognition for his performances.

>a cute Swedish girlfriend/wife
he became from colonist to pedo ? Vikiander has smallgirl face and body

Is it just me or he seems to be one of the most likeable actors in the industry right now?

He's not Jake

Every man is a pedo to some degree.

>Vikiander has smallgirl face and body
Don't worry, her monster neck makes up for it

and i guess by your view that would be the X-Men movies, pleb

No.
This.

It's not about jerking off, it's about constantly thinking about only one thing in your life and how that influences all your life.
>Lies.
Unfortunately not.
No, I enjoy the movie because it's well written, they did their research, it's well acted and it has a deep sensibility.

The scene is very realistic for various reasons, I could recognize myself in the scene.
First thing he's OCD. He can't stand when things get out of control, he freaks out. He wants to control what his sister does but can't.
Second he cannot act like he would like because, as seen throughtout the movie, the number one thing he cares about is the perception others have of him. He cares about appearances because he thinks what he feels, what he is is wrong. He will always back off from doing something that could make someone else say that he's weird, or comment on him in any negative way. Unless it's something trivial. He won't enter the room where his boss is having sex.

Also it's hard to comment on the relationship between the siblings because of the subtext, we know something happened to the family but we don't know what.

She was legitimately sexy in Ex Machina.

t. Sup Forums virgin

That was cgi and prosthetics. No joke. The making of was a let down. Nobody was really nude in the movie.

>Nobody was really nude in the movie
This should be illegal.

is this good?

Man, I'm not talking about her look, but the way she behaved on screen. She can be really attractive, even without the CGI curves.

There was a horror movie from the last decade that removed he tits of a redhead actress doing a striptease on a school library table and replaced them with cgi tits made using the tits of the actual actress. What's the fucking point? Something about the rating I think. Anyway, THAT should be illegal.

This can't be true. American can't be THIS stupid.

Fuck of degenerate yuropoor.

idk where maybe here a read a philosophy question on that.

Male nipples arent sexualized, isni't censored anywhere
What if you CGI replace womans nipples with man nipples? would that be okay to air?

It is lol

It was some slasher taking place after school. Sort of an edgy breakfast club. Based on a comic book. I just can't remember the name of it.

Only true patrician in the thread.

Very.

Found it. It was Bad Kids Go To Hell. The girl was Amanda Alch.

Since it's close to halloween I'll rec it for a single watch. Not good, but not that bad.

Alien:Covenant and Fassbender's performance in it are way better than your favorite movie of 2017.

nsfwyoutube.com/watch?v=xsrdi9ofQGs

lol nice one

>he still hasn't played King Connor in a Cu Chulainn film.
Why is this allowed?

He's getting all the money he can get while he's still young.

He's just doing shit he finds interesting and fun.

>look up blood creek because I've never even heard of it

>cast
>Henry Cavill
>Michael Fassbender
>Domonic Purcell
>Emma Booth
>Adolf Hitler
>Shea Whigham
>Gerard McSorely

>Adolf Hitler
What?

>now

he starved himself for that one movie to get noticed now he's just living easy. face it you were rused he doesnt care about acting

>Start making shitty flicks
>get married

When he get the divorce he'll do shit direct-to-dvd films to pay alimony, you'll see.

Trump Curse

Best Magneto we will ever have.

As if things weren't bad enough, his waifu turned out to be a Weinstein slut. The guy is a cuck

Have you watched ANY Xmen movie, at all? Prometheus? Alien covenant?

>post insightful, thought provoking post
>get no replies
Why can't we discuss movies on this damn board?

At least call me a faggot or something.

Aww what a fucking crybaby.

Wow. I'm like a better looking version of him.

Yeah, better shitposting and completely ignoring the posts of everyone else, god forbidden some discussion might actually happen, that'd be blasphemous.

Faggot

Another great response.

His movies are't making any money though (except for xmen) he's box office poison

It's pretty bad.

He was in Song to Song. Being in a Malick film is peak performance.

Song to Song was shit, and Malick hasn't made anything worthwhile in forever

>shitty flicks
>shitty

Delete

Last I've seen is To the Wonder and that was great.
>hurr shit this shit that durr
Why don't you go and tell why the movie's shit on Malick's face, uh? I bet you don't even know what to tell him.

I thought he was fantastic in Covenant

Though the film itself could have been better, it was alright

Oh no. He is missing out on those capeshit roles he already had his fill at with X-men. Think of the backlash!

Nope, he just acts in similar movies as the Goose, with the difference that Gosling has a good hand for scripts and Fassbender choose after the Director rather than the movie idea or the script.
I think no one has actually read the script for The Counsellor, they just heard "Ridley Scott directs it and Cormac McCarthy writes the script? I'm in!", he does always choices like that.
In case of Gosling the only really "bad" movie (and even in that case you can argue about it since it was at least entertaining) is "Gangster Squad". "OGF" is one of my favorite movies but I completely understand why people don't like it, so maybe you can choose that movie too if you want, else he was not always in box office hits, but always in movies that were praised by critics.

I heard there was literally no script for this film