Is XRA just a shitty forced meme that people wanted to like instead of rick and morty to seem cool...

Is XRA just a shitty forced meme that people wanted to like instead of rick and morty to seem cool? I watched episode 1 and didn't laugh a single time, what am I missing?

yes
they should compare it to futurama or pushing it to aqua teen
xavier is just shit

You're missing a sense of humour.

You haven't done psychedelics

>what am I missing?
Intelligence

A very high IQ

it was intentionally shitty but also actually shitty at doing what it was trying to do

It helps if you watched it as a stoned anxious teenager

I really enjoyed the first season of XRA. the show is probably not for you. If you were once a pretentious teenage faggot who took some college lvl philosophy, then you might get more out if it.

Maybe I enjoy it because I know alot of pothead new spiritual types, and it gives me a sense of nostigia.

No, it was just a funny, clever little show that some Sup Forums users enjoyed until someone decided to make the direct comparison which lead to mass spamming which is beginning to ruin it.

btw it's a better show that Rick & Morty

What do you need college philosophy for faggot, it's pretty basic humour, most normies would dig it if not for the art style.

Xavier and 12 oz mouse were both pretty good but not for everyone and if you want to like Rick & Morty that's fine just don't be a cunt about it.

Yes. It's just a shitty forced meme by someone that looked for the most surreal, existentialist animated comedy series ever made and then made a nerd/chad comparison pic with rick and morty, a prime time 20 minute show that doesn't take that many risks because it's Williams Street's first foray into an original half hour show, not giving budget to the creators of Wonder Showzen to do whatever they want without even having a set slot for it, but try explaining that to the pretentious retards that populate this shithole.

I showed Xavier to my friend and all the wordplay went over his head but he laughed at all the visual gags. You, my friend, might just be too retarded for both aspects.

You don't need to know anything about philosophy to watch XRA. The only thing you need is a pause button because the pacing is sometimes way too fast.

This is the best description. Sup Forumstards however will only recognize the former and claim that makes it a good show.

I don't even like Rick and Morty but XRA is worse

so many brainlets in this thread

>didn't laugh a single time, what am I missing?

Watch it another 4 times and you will. The humour goes over anyone's head quite easily.

When you start watching shows to just simply laugh n have a good time rather than trying to appear smart n edgy then you will enjoy the show

true