What did Rotten Tomatoes mean by this?

What did Rotten Tomatoes mean by this?

>Blade Runner literally has the highest quality rating of the 4 you dip

>no female lead or diverse cast

All 4 promote the liberal propaganda.You should have added Logan too for the full effect

>critics are normie plebs
Shocking

>I'm dumb

Most of humanity is really dumb. Go take a stroll in the poorer part of town and you'll realise why everything is going to shit

>highest average
so it's doing best by the actual metric people should judge by, wow!

the spoderman movie was good it was just made for it's intended audience: boys age 8-12 years old.

It isn't made or intended for adult man children unless they can deal with watching a kid's movie.

I hope they put a niiiice biiiig Certified FRESH logo on the cover and logo of the DVD/BLURAY of Blade Runner. That would be really important to me.

>should
They should but normalfags don't

Which three do you think the average movie goer is going to prefer out the four? Who to you think critics cater to?

>wah let's pander to the lowest common denominator in how movies are rated

As bad as the capeshit producers you talk shit about

Do you walk around thinking that you're superior to them? You didn't earn your IQ, it's genetic

You're misinterpreting Rotten Tomatoes
The percentage is not the score given to the movie, it's the percentage of audience-goers that walked out of the theater and said they liked it. The actual score is just beneath

I just generally dgaf, live your life for yourself. In the end we're all dead

I saw Spy by accident and was pleasantly surprised. Jason statham was hilarious

Look at the metrics under the percentage rating in the top left of each box.

>18% of audiences didn't like BR2049

This. Having a higher percent just means more critics "liked" it which basically translates to it contained more liberal propaganda to stimulate their genitals

Rotten tomatoes benefits movies that get 3/5 its okay reviews
Metacritic benefits movies that get polarized reviews

Not every movie needs to be about smashing the patriarchy

this. people don't understand how the meter works STILL

Higher percentage =/= better review scores

all it means is it had a larger number of favorable reviews overall. The fact that rotten tomatoes promotes their meter over the average rating though is deceptive on their part I mean spy has the lowest average but they'd have you think it's the best movie of the bunch.

This, plus you also need to keep in mind that the expectations for Blade Runner 2049 were a lot higher than any of those other films

>it didn't quite live up to my expectations for a sequel 35 years in the making
vs
>haha, Melissa McCarthy is so fat and gross
>well, it was better than the last 2 Spiderman movies
>Finally, a DC movie that isn't complete shit

This.

If you want a clear aggregate of the actual SCORES given, rather than a percentage of who liked/didn't like it, check out Metacritic.

lol wut

Why are anons so mindblowingly retarded that they can only post and reply to template threads that have been posted a million times?