Damn boi, if I was Mr...

Damn boi, if I was Mr. Gamby I'd be hitting that hard fuck all the rest (although Janice Shwift is still waifu number #1)

I bet she'd do butt stuff

She'd be begging for it

the #1 waifu is Taylor and she hasn't even been in this season

They fucked up casting someone so hot. She is legit concentrated sex.

Snodgrass is cute, but that is about it.

>my willie nillie when she walks up to Gamby in the parking lot, wearing the skirt-boots
>when she talks about catching bullets

>Dale Dicky barely holding it together

absolutely based

Why does the plot this season seem so fucking pointless? Each episode is pretty much standalone with no bearing on the rest.

because life is a teacher is pointless

Because and because the show is kino as well.

>2 episodes demonstrating how much of a manipulating liar Russell truly is
>people still believe he didn't shoot Gamby
Pathetic.

>miss swift slow dancing with the black guy
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

In the pilot episode Lee straight up says watch your back and does finger guns. He's the obvious answer and why I'm kind of hoping it isn't him. I think it's Lee's muscle man neighbor that gamby blasted with the brass knuckles. He has reason to blow both their cars up and shoot him

>not a red herring
Gamby is in a comma my nigga

>guy crushing on English teacher trapped inside a punctuation mark
2existential4me

Well, Dayshawn DID say he was going to give her his corndog.

The shooter was his ex wife’s boyfriend. It’s so obvious

>my dick when she said "I'm on different meds now"

ON YOUR KNEES

I thought this until gamby gave the daughter the motorcycle back and said he knew it would make her and the stepdad closer but wanted her happy and they give each other a nice little look.

Him and ray are cool now, i really hope they dont go with the obvious route like that. Perhaps it's the kid he had expelled and brought back

life as a teacher**

That really is an amazing mural or portrait, I'd love to have one just like it with a dragon flying over the school or a bunch of ninjas

It's clearly

She was mad jealous at that time. And she's been shown to resort to batshit methods.

As much as I like Russel and think he made season 1 amazing, I'm finding his character harder and harder to root for when he's such a cunt to even his wife.

He's a raging asshole to everyone, even Neil after he got shot and their supposed to be friends.

that's what makes him so great redditor

>you will never have a spouse that loves you to the extent of cleaning your shit off their portrait

Russell lost control? Look at you! You're fucking walking around like John Barrymore! A fucking pink robe and a fucking cigarette holder? I lost control? You know, I didn't want to bring this up, but you have treating a lot of people with a lot of disrespect. Even your own wife.

>mfw lee called her a dusty old queef

>tfw no super hot gf who will rufie my enemy's to make them look bad

She is best girl

She must have jumped three points in attractiveness between seasons.

snodgrass has such nice ass it's gotta be in spanks or something

He did that for himself, not her.

>this is how lighting and makeup can make ugly bitches attractive to beta men

>Janice Shwift is still waifu number #1

You like the coal burner?? Fucking gross dude

SW

they even said it was just a random radio thief who got stunned and shot him. It was obviously a randomer

I would agree, but he was dressed at the school mascot

And?

Russell told his wife that her boyfriend masterfucked 15 pledges in his frat-house basement while wearing a paper bag over his head, and he participated in a gang bang and wanted to go 7th.

We've been told a lot of bullshit.

Were those things Russel did himself?

No, just lies.

He said he was in multiple gangbangs though

And?