>reddit frog poster
typical subhuman scum

a bit rude to be quite honest

I'm a white spic tho, from the deep south

>spics
>white

#NotAllSpics

¿Dónde estás el Jaspero?

does anyone have an example of a real ship that had the forecastles on each side like his does

Barbossa should have stayed dead. His death in the first film was perfect.

The weird thing about this movie was how Johnny Depp seemed to forget how to play Jack Sparrow, even though he did it fine in On Stranger Tides.

Javier wasn't given much to do. I don't really remember anything about the movie besides the opening, and creepy CGI young Johnny Depp.

This is what Barbossa is looking at.

I actually loved that about this one. It's desperate, shitty, washed up jack. The awful "howbout ya give me 4 pieces for succin me dick" bit actually got pitiful and endearing by the end. He sold his most prized possession for a bottle of rum, and couldn't even restore his own ship. I think they should have let him get farther and farther down the hole, then killed him off at the end instead of barbossa. That and 15 minutes of editing to cut out the most egregious bullshit and make the plot a sensible quest story could have made it the best one since 2.

I can see that I guess. Might have needed a bit more than 15 minutes of editing, though. Like, they somehow turned what would have been the equivalent of the cannibal island sequence into "what if he gets tied up by some random group of fuckos and forced to marry an ugly women." Although I guess I should be glad that part was at least short.

I saw that as just more of this humiliating jack kind of thing. the guy and his fugly sister are totally disposable, but they're there again to drag jack down from the heroic and daring example set by his youth in the flashback. and yes, it was fucking awful still, and way too long as it was.

it's just making fun of the heavy accent bardem speaks with in the movie

>I will be waiting here. "For you!"™
>looks at the camera and slyly winks with his grotesque face further muddled by CG compositing in an effort to make his hair look cuh-razy

literally did a 360 and walked out of the theater, when did baneposting become so normie that it is quipped about in flicks?

It was just a way for Barbosa to be able to catch Jack so they could progress the story or else they would of found it without Barbosa being there and then no drama with new girl. I thought maybe they just wanted to set up the sequel and wanted to flesh out the new characters but then they have that after movie scene and its like why even have Turner 2.0?

Hiee
Yag Sbarro

Yak sbarrroooo

true.

anybody? come on. give me the ship