Marvel's 'Inhumans' casting call announced

Cooper Nguyen
Cooper Nguyen

http://comicbook.com/2017/01/11/marvels-inhumans-tv-character-breakdowns-revealed/

The casting call breaks down the principal cast, with seven characters that are codenamed but very clearly representing the members of the Inhumans core royal family.

Blackbolt:[BRODERICK]Male. 30-40. Caucasian. Can say volumes with just a look. Strong, thoughtful and private, he’s unaccustomed to being questioned or feeling a need to answer to anyone, to an extent that can verge on arrogance. SERIES REGULAR, AEP.

Medusa: [MARJORIE]Female. 30-40. Caucasian. An elegant and intelligent advisor to her husband, she struggles to find her place outside of their relationship, as others tend to view her as just a pretty face. Strong and resourceful, she’s not afraid to break the rules when the situation demands it. SERIES REGULAR, AEP.

Maximus: [MARTY]Male. 30-40. Caucasian. Broderick’s younger brother; he is intelligent, charming and articulate. He comes across as a man of the people but secretly covets power. SERIES REGULAR, AEP.

Karnak: [KEVIN]Male. 30-40. Open. Slight of build, his mind is his greatest asset. Always prepared with a plan, his outlook on life is the glass is always half-empty and often cracked and dirty as well. Though his outlook can be grim he has a droll, dry sense of humor. SERIES REGULAR, AEP.

Gorgon: [GRADY]Male. 25-35. Open. Impetuous and brash, he has serious impulse control issues which frequently get him into trouble whether its women, booze or fighting. He loves life and lives in the moment for better or worse. SERIES REGULAR, AEP.

Crystal: [CHRISTINE]Female. 18-25 to play 18. Caucasian. Soulful but still learning the ways of the world, she has the arrogance of youth. Impetuous and independent she is also deeply devoted to her family. SERIES REGULAR, AEP.

Triton: [TIMOTHY] Male. 25-35. Open. SFXMU required. Supremely athletic. The ultimate picture of cool. He’s calm under pressure and willing to do anything to get the job done.

All urls found in this thread:
http://comicbook.com/2017/01/11/marvels-inhumans-tv-character-breakdowns-revealed/
Nathaniel Edwards
Nathaniel Edwards

Wait what do the regular name boxes like [TIMOTHY] mean?

Connor Cruz
Connor Cruz

We also found out yesterday the show will start filming in both Chicago and LA in March.

The first two eps will play in IMAX theaters on September 4th with the series to air regularly on ABC on Sept. 23rd

Michael Carter
Michael Carter

Aliases?

Liam Williams
Liam Williams

It's the codename they're giving out for casting calls. The show itself is stated as a "UNTITLED DRAMA PROJECT" on ABC, but its clear to comic fans exactly what this is.

Its done just for protection so they don't have people swarming them to play in a Marvel show....although now that this is out they probably will kek

Colton Mitchell
Colton Mitchell

Judging from the greentext, that's the codenames used for the characters so that sites like ComicBook.com won't report on the casting call.

The real question is, who plays Lockjaw?

Camden Johnson
Camden Johnson

Look up how Return of the Jedi was called Blue Harvest while filming

Brandon Barnes
Brandon Barnes

Karnak to be token diversity

Dammit.

Caleb Johnson
Caleb Johnson

they didn't want to outright reveal what the show was, or who they were playing, so they had the fake names there to keep it secret.

so anyone showing up to read for [MARJORIE] was really auditioning to be Medusa.

Bentley Perez
Bentley Perez

NO ONE FUCKING CARES

Brody Rivera
Brody Rivera

Triton not a series regularly
Triton BTFO

Joshua Edwards
Joshua Edwards

Probably since they seem to indicate that he's entirely mo-cap it'll be pretty expensive for him to be a series regular.

I'm imagining the same with Lockjaw too

Jose Martinez
Jose Martinez

open casting for half the characters
Karnak is the token
How did you reach this conclusion?

Easton Nguyen
Easton Nguyen

He's not saying "I don't like thing". He's saying no one cares. And he's right.

Samuel Martin
Samuel Martin

Nuhumans are trash but the royal family is classic marvel and are great characters. They're just associated with shit now.

Liam Peterson
Liam Peterson

No, they're the fucking worst. Every great artist had one fluke, and Kirby's was the Shithumans. Fuck off.

Logan Peterson
Logan Peterson

i just read civil war and IvX and have decided that these 70 year old characters are bad because one hack writer ruined them for everyone else
Here's a thought user, why don't you read comics before shitposting about them?

Juan Cox
Juan Cox

I'd wager I've read more comics than you have, sonny. Even back in the days of Kirby's FF they sucked. Jenkins' mini is overrated and no one remembers it nowadays. They fucking blow dicks.

Thomas Sanchez
Thomas Sanchez

SFXMU

what

Samuel Hernandez
Samuel Hernandez

Can say volumes with just a look
unaccustomed to being questioned or feeling a need to answer to anyone
I GET IT

Oliver Evans
Oliver Evans

Triton
The ultimate picture of cool
Not really how I would have described him, but OK.

Matthew Roberts
Matthew Roberts

Special Effects Makeup.

Bentley Fisher
Bentley Fisher

Kirby's was the Shithumans.

it was actually the X-Men, ironically.

Bentley Morris
Bentley Morris

At least Crystal won't be a nigger.

Jaxson Cox
Jaxson Cox

This much of caucasians?
I doubt it

Oliver Ross
Oliver Ross

Sup Forums has poor reading comprehension

Nathaniel Cruz
Nathaniel Cruz

And he's right
Statements must be backed up by facts

Blake Russell
Blake Russell

Did you miss the three that said open?

Adrian Sanders
Adrian Sanders

i'm lovin those ridiculous normie names.

Elijah Evans
Elijah Evans

WHERE'S THE FUCKING DOG

Jordan Brown
Jordan Brown

I'll check it out for Lockjaw and him alone.

Cameron Gomez
Cameron Gomez

being interested in a cheap CG effect

Nathan Jones
Nathan Jones

who asked for this? who cares about these awful characters?

Grayson Jenkins
Grayson Jenkins

If I namedrop the popular Inhumans comics I heard from threads and use reaction images, people will think I'm from Sup Forums!

Back to /tv/ with you.

Colton Barnes
Colton Barnes

You mean the CGI dog that doesn't speak? I don't think they need to get an actor for that.

Angel Lewis
Angel Lewis

who asked for this?
I did.

who cares about these awful characters?
Me, and I imagine at least a dozen other people.

Eli Foster
Eli Foster

I care more about them than the stupid fucking mutants.

"HUEHUEHUE LE RIGHTCLOPS IS LE RIGHT, XDDD"

Fucking cancer.

Lincoln Bennett
Lincoln Bennett

he actually thinks I'm from /tv/
That's cute, kid. I've given these shitters chance after chance. Back in the days of Inhumanity I checked out that series by Soule and Joe Mad and that was the straw that broke the proverbial camel's back. I was done. Fuck these pieces of shit and fuck (You) for shilling for them.

Fuck you too for that matter too.

Isaac Hill
Isaac Hill

Nothing wrong with slightly asian Karnak.

Bentley Walker
Bentley Walker

Back in the days of Inhumanity I checked out that series by Soule and Joe Mad

Did you look up Inhumanity on wikipedia or did you ask someone for help identifying an Inhumans comic you could namedrop?

Ethan Peterson
Ethan Peterson

I don't give a fucking shit if you don't believe me, you piece of shit shill. Go choke on your mouse cock, cunt.

Justin Peterson
Justin Peterson

They should have made black bolt black imo

Josiah Turner
Josiah Turner

I don't give a fucking shit if you don't believe me, you piece of shit shill.

If you didn't you wouldn't have responded.

Go choke on your mouse cock, cunt.

Well that's a confirmation you didn't read any Inhumans comics, so did you get your info from Wikipedia or ask for help?

Ryan Bell
Ryan Bell

Yes, let's have a black guy play a character named BLACKAGAR BOLTAGON.

Caleb Green
Caleb Green

@89067121
Go pester someone else, child.

Luis Collins
Luis Collins

not using his hero name
BLACK BOLT
"yet another black with electric powers" said the normie

Joshua King
Joshua King

Being this mad

Are you upset your ruse isn't working again?

Bentley Anderson
Bentley Anderson

For free or for a fee?

Aiden Cruz
Aiden Cruz

cowardposting
When the shitposter gets outshitposted.

Neat.

Juan Thompson
Juan Thompson

samefag

Ayden Roberts
Ayden Roberts

Medusa: [MARJORIE]Female. 30-40. Caucasian. An elegant and intelligent advisor to her husband, she struggles to find her place outside of their relationship, as others tend to view her as just a pretty face. Strong and resourceful, she’s not afraid to break the rules when the situation demands it. SERIES REGULAR, AEP.

gross, this is going to be so dramatized and annoying

Matthew Foster
Matthew Foster

Jesus, wednesday is a horrible fucking day for this board huh

Jackson Evans
Jackson Evans

she struggles to find her place outside of their relationship
She's going to fuck their version of Human Torch, isn't she? God dammit.

Jaxson Reed
Jaxson Reed

cracking up this badly

Wow.

David Cook
David Cook

still a samefag

Ayden Garcia
Ayden Garcia

We need Chris Evans to retake the role then.

Aaron Miller
Aaron Miller

Still a shill.

Jordan Allen
Jordan Allen

Yes, we know those posts were made by the same person irriationally """"upset"""" about all Inhumans comics, so?

Isaac Bell
Isaac Bell

X-fags this fucking salty
You can't make this up hahahahahaha

Anthony Scott
Anthony Scott

Black Crystal incoming.

Colton Myers
Colton Myers

Crystal: [CHRISTINE]Female. 18-25 to play 18. Caucasian.
American educational system everybody!

Christopher Kelly
Christopher Kelly

irrationally
This is how I know you're the one from /tv/. A fucking greedy piece of shit sabotages his own franchise because he doesn't own full rights and gives preferential treatment to a bunch of overglorified background characters, and yet not liking that is "irrational"?

James Hill
James Hill

I haven't even been paying enough attention to realize it's a TV series. That's great! Marvel movies suck cock but at least the TV stuff is alright.

Oliver Davis
Oliver Davis

Ike stop shitposting and fix and give your employees free water at least.

Mason Miller
Mason Miller

Ayup. I bet Caucasian Lives Matter is gonna have a field day.

Evan King
Evan King

Caucasian Lives Matter
They dead bro.

William Martin
William Martin

A fucking greedy piece of shit sabotages his own franchise because he doesn't own full rights and gives preferential treatment to a bunch of overglorified background characters, and yet not liking that is "irrational"?

Every great artist had one fluke, and Kirby's was the Shithumans. Fuck off.

Even back in the days of Kirby's FF they sucked. Jenkins' mini is overrated and no one remembers it nowadays. They fucking blow dicks.

Nothing about Ike in the previous posts whatsoever.

Face it, you've become too complacent and incompetent in your shitposting, just like Marvel. Now you're mad because everyone else sees your ruse for what it is.

Jacob Price
Jacob Price

Do we know how many episodes it will have? I hope it's no more than 10, even the Netflix shows are a little too long in my opinion. Better to have a shorter, more focused season.

I'm actually excited about this, seems like it will have a much bigger budget than the other Marvel shows with the whole IMAX thing.

Blake Russell
Blake Russell

You're trying too hard man.

Adam Thompson
Adam Thompson

he actually cares this much
Holy shit.

Carter Sanchez
Carter Sanchez

Nah.

Jack Gutierrez
Jack Gutierrez

H-He cares this much!

Obviously you don't, that's why people are calling you out on your failed attempt.

Liam Adams
Liam Adams

implying Caucasians can't be black

Christopher King
Christopher King

Even if I were shitposting, why would I care? It's shitposting, you autismo.

Josiah Scott
Josiah Scott

The more you bump he head, the more people come. Previous post was my first in his thread. This whole site needs IDs honestly.
Just found out it's on ABC. Think that's going to effect the quality for better or worse? If they're putting the first couple episodes in IMAX, it's gotta at least be up to standard, right?

Luke Johnson
Luke Johnson

Feeling a bit paranoic, user?

Mason Evans
Mason Evans

so much this.

Inhumans were this okay supporting cast of FF, but literally nothing else. NOTHING ELSE.

And jenkins mini-series, while good, has a really shitty ending (it was a plan all along)

So yeah, it's really weird that the shills bother to ignite any interest about them on Sup Forums

Joshua Carter
Joshua Carter

If you didn't care you wouldn't be on the defensive like you are now.

Justin Young
Justin Young

X-Men at least had a book that wasn't really cancelled until 2011. There is a reason inhumans started in FF, and when Kirby actually did manage to draw inhumans ongoing, he just abandoned it, and returned with Eternals.

Inhumans were always the middle-tier between X-Men and Eternals both classic concepts and characters

Asher Reed
Asher Reed

I did.
And who the fuck you are?

Me, and I imagine at least a dozen other people.
You mean, marvel interns?

Landon Morris
Landon Morris

I think you made this thread to troll the three inhuman fans on Sup Forums at any given time.

Lucas Wood
Lucas Wood

Of course I care, you idiot. I already told you why.

Leo Cook
Leo Cook

I don't really like nor despise the Inhumans, but I want this to bomb because fuck the Kike.

Jose Thompson
Jose Thompson

Passive aggressive damage control
whew, lad
fuck the inhumans and whoever makes these threads

you are fucking cancer and should be euthanized. go to cbr or plebbit, if you want to shill your product freely

Charles Cooper
Charles Cooper

2 pesos has been deposited to anon's account
and this is exactly why we are building the wall

Hunter Hill
Hunter Hill

Passive aggressive damage control
You mean like you're doing now?

Ryder Fisher
Ryder Fisher

I wish it was a movie so he could be Karnak.

Jaxson Sullivan
Jaxson Sullivan

Isn't it fun to trigger the minorities?

David Hill
David Hill

I fail to see how it is "passive"
I fucking hate your shilling, there's nothing passive about it

Ryan Miller
Ryan Miller

Triton isn't a series regular
No big loss really, he was always the most boring of the Royal Family. I've read plenty of Inhuman comics, and there's no way you could ever tell that he and Karnak are supposed to be brothers based on how they interact. His cgi would be too expensive anyway, budget is better spent on Medusa's hair.

Jayden Flores
Jayden Flores

His cgi would be too expensive anyway
That's probably the main reason.

Lincoln Cruz
Lincoln Cruz

But the one getting triggered is the guy complaining about Inhumans.

Jackson Kelly
Jackson Kelly

Finally getting a good inhuman show. Maybe this will trigger new inhuman comics that take place in space. Maybe in a few years the newer generation will grow up with based inhumans instead of mutis who will fade away

Ryder Butler
Ryder Butler

Trying way too hard

John Brooks
John Brooks

It's a pity they killed off Lash in AoS. Then again, they could always say that the AoS Lash was a relative of the "true" Lash or something.

Levi Bailey
Levi Bailey

iirc Eight episodes

Ian Bell
Ian Bell

Yeah, you are.

Brody Jackson
Brody Jackson

no u
lol

Justin Turner
Justin Turner

Of course I care, you idiot. I already told you why.

Even if I were shitposting, why would I care? It's shitposting, you autismo.

I thought you said you didn't care.

Nathaniel Allen
Nathaniel Allen

30 minutes lateg

Noah Gray
Noah Gray

SFXMU required
I think they'll do something along the lines of Abe Sapien from Hellboy movies.
Oh shit. Now I want Dough Jones to play Triton.

Zachary Anderson
Zachary Anderson

says he doesn't care because he's shitposting
cares about someone not caring enough to respond to his shitposting soon enough

kek

Joshua Brown
Joshua Brown

So what other than Maximus, what villains will they use? They wasted Lash on AoS.

Jaxon Bennett
Jaxon Bennett

being this new
lmao

Blake Diaz
Blake Diaz

probably the kree, I doubt they would squeeze a lot of villains into the short seasons

Jordan Johnson
Jordan Johnson

probably the kree
Well, they killed off Ronan in the movies. Who else is there?

Parker Rodriguez
Parker Rodriguez

le shill
nice argument, x-fag

Christian Roberts
Christian Roberts

I dont care

Jaxon King
Jaxon King

Well I do. If "no one cares" is to be disproved all it needs is a single example of someone caring.
Meanwhile you would need to quite literally get every single person to state that they don't care to prove your retarded shitposting statement.
Learn logic, fucking retarded namefag.

Dylan Nguyen
Dylan Nguyen

The supreme intelligence, one of the dozen one of kree villains they have encountered. Or they will accept that movie canon and show canon will never intertwine and use their own Ronan. Or Maelstrom.

Dylan Long
Dylan Long

and use their own Ronan
yfw they pull a Nick Fury and create Ronan's son, who is also called Ronan

Evan Rodriguez
Evan Rodriguez

Well apparently it's only 8 episodes, so the production quality should be pretty high considering they have a partnership with IMAX and they're showing the first 2 episodes in cinemas.

Daniel Green
Daniel Green

If the places they film at know they are doing a Marvel thing, they could jack up the prices.

Oliver Rivera
Oliver Rivera

"Guardians of the Galaxy" Who asked for this? Who cares about these awful characters?"

Juan Myers
Juan Myers

Except this is not Marvel Studios but Marvel TV, but not Netflix Marvel TV, but the awful kind of Marvel TV, so it goes more like this
"Agents of Shield" Who asked for this? Who cares about these awful characters?
You know the rest.

James Sanchez
James Sanchez

Everything past Season 2 was excellent user.

Dominic Lewis
Dominic Lewis

$0.02 have been deposited into your account.

Connor Hill
Connor Hill

Karnak (30-40)
Triton (25-35)
Weird, Triton is supposed to be Karnak's older brother. In fact, Triton's freaky fish powers that require him to breathe water or die scared their parents, so they didn't expose Karnak to the mists, he had to unlock his powers through training.

Jack Turner
Jack Turner

People that have differant opinions are paid shills
Do you hear yourself right now?

Cameron Lee
Cameron Lee

Blackbolt:[BRODERICK]Male. 30-40. Caucasian. Can say volumes with just a look. Strong, thoughtful and private, he’s unaccustomed to being questioned or feeling a need to answer to anyone, to an extent that can verge on arrogance. SERIES REGULAR, AEP.
J O H N
K R A S I N S K I

Alexander Rodriguez
Alexander Rodriguez

Crystal: [CHRISTINE]Female. 18-25 to play 18. Caucasian.
Are you fucking illiterate?

Mason Baker
Mason Baker

Should get Danny Devito, lol... all he's got going is always sunny and the new season is already filmed

Mason Jones
Mason Jones

YOUR CLOTHES ARE RED!

Xavier Gray
Xavier Gray

Can say volumes with just a look
Blackagar says nothing but looks at the camera anytime someone says or does something stupid

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page