youtube.com/watch?v=uFe6DrlMslw
youtube.com/watch?v=dm5eCJp8-jk)
youtube.com/watch?v=UHHJMrP2YG0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

stop shilling this turd here

Why does anyone like steampunk?

its for cringy redditors

he also hates dr who

>hey, how do we make out future setting unique?
>dunno, add some pipes
>BRILLIANT

fucking ask something more interesting

here, from KSTV ep. 3

What's his favorite video game?

>guy who jokes about some chick's dead child complaining about something sucking the dignity out of life

and the top comment
I honestly agree with him, steampunk is uncreative garbage, and the posh brittish accents make it just that more infuriating

In one of Charl's streams, he mentions Sam really REALLY liking New Vegas

>REALLY liking New Vegas

what a fucking pleb

you objectively have shit taste

stalker with misery mod duh

fallout 3 with dlc is better.

you wanna get hit?

hey easy there big guy

I love Sam but he also legit made a Sci-Fi/Steampunk pilot for Adult Swim.

Said no-one ever.

Because Dieselpunk is infinitely cooler

blade runner punk is the bes

What's his best skit?

I nominate what is toast

Why does sam hate seemingly everything besides trannies?

It's called cyberpunk you dummy

I prefer post-apocalypse dieselpunk

We can tell which faction made him love the game.

2017....i am....forgotten.....

The faction that lets you fuck transsexuals?

>chaturbate username meanbabe

Why do trannies adopt shitty qualities of women when they larp?

2018... i unfuck my shit up

>Why does sam hate seemingly everything besides trannies?
Because he grew up raised by a single mother, with no father figure in his life, so naturally he turned into a bitter rageaholic who hates everything

Fuck you Chris, you denied us a high quality tranny, do you think I like being forced to jerk off mainly to Natalie Mars and Bailey Jay?

Has some done anything of relevance whatsoever this year and on top of that what has he even done this year?

Daily reminder KSTV Season 2 is currently filming and will send r*dditors and nu-m*ales into a fit of frenzy when he eviscerates their low intellect hobbies.

Can't wait for the tears honestly.

How can a human being be THIS fucking atrocious?
Literal Untermensch

Sam's dad is in his life though. His parents are just divorced and he lived mainly with his mom growing up. His dad paid for his education though and sam mentions that in several videos, in fact in some of those videos with his mom you can even hear his mom say "get out of here, go see your dad".

reminder that you will be forssed to cough up the bucks for each kstv episode (min 10 dollars) and you will do it too cuz you're a cuck

I paid for season one and it was worth it to me.

Sam only ever alluded to him. And not as much as Sam alludes to his mom/alludes to "single motherhood" + single mothers. I get the feeling his mommy and daddy divorced when he was young and that's part of the beginning of his autism-gnosis

Oh and that book you ordered last year, that will be another 8 months buddy.

I find Sam's whole "rough life" shtick really irritating. It comes up in several of his videos and is basically the underlying message of that Williamsburg's video. No, it obviously isn't ironic; he legitimately feels superior to people based on it. Hate people like that

Not surprised that a parent paid for his expensive as fuck LA education either

he also got cucked and rejected constantly, fueling his rage and bitterness

>Not surprised that a parent paid for his expensive as fuck LA education either
Apparently it's not an "LA education", he went to some shitty Rhode Island Art College or something

t. knower

True, but it's not like he tries very hard to hide it. That's part of the appeal of a lot of his work to Sup Forumsacks and people like that.
>reee fuck the world, I was rejected and humiliated and brainwashed growing up
>hehe lets fuck the world right back bros ;)

Yeah I don't want to sound like one of those muh privilege faggots but Sam really does not have much to complain about. He used to go on and on about how people who have no "trauma" in their lives turn out to be vapid cunts, but what trauma has he had? His parents being divorced? He grew up in a nice neighborhood, went to a ritzy high school, and then went to two different expensive private colleges that his family paid for. But he thinks he's this tough salt of the earth type because he didn't have a good relationship with his parents and his family isn't close.

RISD is a pretty good school, I meant a BA not an LA. Pretty sure he has some graphic design type deal

Why would he use audibilize instead of articulate there

he has a tough time expressifying himself

Yeah and that's another part of his "oh golly shucks fellow based 'pedes, I sure have had a hard knocks life just like you fellow working-class joes" schtick. He has this "fuck the world and #fuck the system" attitude because he fell for a meme degree (graphic design) instead of actually getting credentialed in/studying something that has a little bit more tangible real-world value, so now he's using his education & what he learned to #rebel against the system, all because he wasn't given a hypothetical $200k/yr starting job to edit stock images for Pixlr the kind of job these people would have gotten but Sam got excluded from: youtube.com/watch?v=IM5JFuSTjnA

he truly is /ourguy/

>He used to go on and on about how people who have no "trauma" in their lives turn out to be vapid cunts, but what trauma has he had?

I had that exact video in mind too, it really bugged me when I saw it and I kind of wrote him off as idiot because of it. It's not even that I'm inherently hostile to the idea he just articulates it in such a poorly thought out way that obviously reflects on him personalizing and associating with it as a virtue. It's just so haughty to do

Listen my man, growing up Sam wasn't too popular with the ladies and that can effect someone, look at what happens when any hapa is met with that unfortunate fate. Not everyone makes it and survives after that phase.

>it took sam all the way until almost 30yrs old to become "popular with the ladies"
>now he makes fun of everyone who's under 30 and not "popular with the ladies"
wow...really...kickstarter's...my...tv...

That's not even true either though, Sam was pretty popular in high school
youtube.com/watch?v=uFe6DrlMslw
Basically Sam is just some rich kid New England WASP who fucked up and couldn't manage to fit in among the upper class and now he desperately tries to identify with the proles

I like MDE but Sam is consistently the weakest link with the worst material

I like Charls and hope he keeps up with his bombstrap channel

Neck yourselves.

>WASP

lol, there's no way in fuck Sam is a WASP. Being well-off and suburban hasn't been a solely WASP thing since the '50s

>That's not even true either though, Sam was pretty popular in high school
Young Sam would be called a small-souled bugman nu-male by 30 year old Sam

>implying Sam doesn't gorge on fast food
I love him and MDE, but rarely what he says in the surface is to be taken seriously. His real opinions are usually unintentionally burried under layers of irony
I'm sure he's not lying about hating Dr Who and fast food and steam punk, but that isn't the final context.

Wtf Sam isn't the r9k outsider autist he makes himself out to be???

I recall Fantano giving Sam shit for eating cheetos during his podcast.

I'm not even entirely certain that Sam isn't just a hipster or whatever the fuck you call them nowadays

Sam Is known to be part jewish and they are notorious shapeshifting deceivers.

No, I genuinely think after years of being raised by a single mother, rejection and being a proto-nu-male at a liberal arts college, he unironically became Punished Sam after he got out of RISD and after so long of not getting any pusy/respect from women

>be Sam
>attend rich kid public high school that is basically a prep school
>attend ivy league college (paid for by dad)
>transfer to private art school (paid for by dad)
>graduate with an art degree
>can't actually do anything with degree
>forced to get pleb wageslave job
>meet nick while working at a car dealership
>meet charls through nick
>develop a jaded lower class outsider identity in order to fit in with your new friends, who are legitimately lower class (nick's dad works construction and lives on a fucking farm)
you can always tell how embarrassed Sam is of his upper class upbringing, in that joe bernstein interview his tone got all serious and avoidant when joe started asking him about where he went to college

oh he did but I think that was after Sam said he would destroy Anthony's dad so he was a little mad

are you that "Sam's comedic tension is his closeted homosexuality" poster? I've been honestly believing that and have been wondering if he's actually just a faggot

His name is Samuel Whitcombe Hyde.

No

I just think he went through 10-15 years of being a scrawny 6'1" rage-filled incel and it all culminated with him unable to find work (relevant to his degree) once he graduated RISD, so he ended up lashing out at the world

Lmao Sam is a bizzaro-rich kid, where instead of hippy liberal and self enforced poverty. He made himself a deprived right wing comedic philosopher.

how long was he NEET-ing post Uni? Didn't he graduate in like '07 and not really release anything until 2011?

>>develop a jaded lower class outsider identity in order to fit in with your new friends, who are legitimately lower class
So...Sam is, in a way, like the Williamsburg hipsters he originally started out making fun of? Deep

shit so Charls is really living in that shed? I will admit it looked kinda comfy

he wasn't really NEETing, just wageslaving. i think he mentioned he worked at a sports marketing firm and then the car dealership where he met nick (seen here youtube.com/watch?v=dm5eCJp8-jk)

his basement looked really cozy
>ywn dick around on gmod with charls

How is it possible for a human being to be this fucking disgusting to look at?

You sound like a fan turned sour, what finally repulsed you?

Lmao you fucking faggot

>implying anybody watches kickstarter tv other than his fanbase

you're delusional dude

Steampunk is an aesthetic for people who think Suicide Squad is a good movie because Harley Quinn and the Joker are so INSANE! xD

There is an idea of a Sam Hyde, some kind of abstraction, but there is no real me, only an entity, something illusory, and though I can hide my cold gaze and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable: I simply am not there.

some of the post-election post-world peace stuff really put me off him for good. the tim heidecker call and especially sam's visit to He Will Not Divide Us

i'm still not really sour, i just think sam is a disingenuous person. some of his comedy is still funny and i like charls and nick a lot. it's just hard to like anything about sam when you look into who he is compared to how he presents himself.

>i'm still not really sour, i just think sam is a disingenuous person.
I bet you like the works of David Foster Wallace

Steampunk is a style, not a genre.

Sam seems kinda of normal in his videos but on twitter he always goes full 14/88 redpill mode 24/7

I'm not him but watching a lot of his phone videos turned me off because of;
it kind of put him into context and I realized he's annoying. He probably is a good editor but not a performer or writer

what is this from? what's the original source

That's his assistant Ping

He went to carnegie mellon first then transferred to RISD to chase a girl.

Gatling muskets existed, though.

Because, as any third wave feminist who hates trannies will tell you, it's men attempting to co-opt femininity by adopting a masculine fantasy of womanhood.

Can't say they're wrong.

Only faggots hate Sam Hyde, he is a modern day Mozart. You need an extremely high IQ to understand his comedy. I pity the fools who will never understand just how brilliant he is.

all true

For example, his catchphrase "ey I luh deez goobuhs" is a reference to Julius Evola's magnum opus work, "Ride The Tiger"

This is the only steampunk I enjoyed.

Finally someone else who gets it.

might get two goobas

based sam

Hah hah.
I think his standup was pretty groundbreaking. Pissing off your audience by offending their political sensibilities is something other comics don't do.

Some WP skits were absolute kino.

He's spent years feeling like a piece of shit, a complete failure with a useless degree and no career prospects. Obviously there's a great amount of self hatred in his humour, which resonates with other self identified loser's.

My favorite kind of Sam videos are when he gets off-topic and the video becomes how college sucks and how the real world kills you slowly.

I don't know why but I find this one hilarious

youtube.com/watch?v=UHHJMrP2YG0