>le millennial cartoon

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-dNYkHbxNjo
youtube.com/watch?v=KDUqO5WZlgI
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1506527195053.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>millennial
youtube.com/watch?v=-dNYkHbxNjo
Yeah because this kid clearly grew up in the 90s.

Fuck off retard.

better than not letting go of the simpons and repeating quotes on an image board but only up-until its 9th season our of 29 seasons

then sperging when someone says sneed

don't have a cow, man

nihilists piss me off so much, fucking kill yourself already if you hate life so much, you're not special.

Stephen Paddock approves

Why is Millennial so trash?
Why must it always revolve around edgy nihilism?

This

now fuck off OP

>I don't know what nihilism is

Because we're the only demographic/generation that aren't allowed to blame our problems on the jews like everyone else who shits on millennials :^)

/thread

>nobody exists on purpose

kind of gives the game away that this line of thinking comes from being a child of a single mother

Virtually everyone on Sup Forums is a millennial.

wow, that quote is so philosophical. wow, it really gets my noggin' joggin'
W O W
O
W

>kid

he looks like he is in his late 20s-early 30s

>people not being uptight, boring cunts trigger me

Nah, there are still some pathetic Gen X niggers and Boomers here.

nihilists believe that life is meaningless and they're also gigantic faggots

this. if you're not a millennial, you're either too young or too old to be here

fuck off

Fucking hilarious desu

>be 300lb redditor
>night out
>can't stop talking about le politics even though people just want to have a good time
>getting drunk because life is meaningless
>soedgy.jpeg
>doesn't like the taste of beer and only drinks fruity ciders
>wears rick & morty t-shirts in public

Only redditors do that, though.

>uptight, boring cunts
Perfect description of nihilism

you only think that because of the subtextual implication that you're a moron for thinking otherwise.

Who else here watches MDE religiously?

youtube.com/watch?v=KDUqO5WZlgI

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1506527195053.webm

Every nihilist I've ever come across never really fully understood what it meant, they literally believe it's the 'life is meaningless' shtick frmo shows like Rick & Morty. It's when you get a group of them together who probably all only understand about 10% of what nihilism is that the spirit of the ideology is there. Individually they don't display all aspects of it.

I think that was taken round the corner from me in Liverpool UK.

>nothing matters
>give me your money goy

>just dont be a racist tho. thats really bad

NIHILISM: EASY TO START, HARD TO FINISH

How can Dan Harmon write shit like this while also going out of his way to hire women and bitch about Nazis taking over America?

simpsons are class tho

whats a sneed?

>Morals are only bad when it destroys your own future goy!

fuck donald drumpf and fuck climate change deniers

lol this cracks me up cause instead of pickle he's a nigger. i'm old school Sup Forums so this I like.

>doesn't like the taste of beer and only drinks fruity ciders
i'll have you know i love beer, but also enjoy fruity ciders

People like who you have no non-basic understand of nihilism are annoying when you try to make some kind of "point". Being nihilistic doesn't mean you just wake up, eat, sleep, shit and repeat. The FACT that nothing you do actually means shit doesn't make you not do or feel anything. I hate that cunts like you have me defending R&M.

people that say things like "drumpf"

im not that guy you replied to, i never read about nihilism i've only heard about it through big lebowski and that one rancid song. but google says these
>the rejection of all religious and moral principles, often in the belief that life is meaningless
>extreme skepticism maintaining that nothing in the world has a real existence
>historical: the doctrine of an extreme Russian revolutionary party c. 1900, which found nothing to approve of in the established social order.

seems like point one is what the guy was saying, if its more complex will you elaborate?

Praise kek! Keep showing (((them))), OP!

Shadilay!!!! XD

R&M has to have the worst fanbase.
>Holier-than-thou
>Know-it-all complex
>Edgy wannabe nihilism
>Reddit
>Sperging out over sauce
Anyone who is defending this show or the culture it has created needs to stop and think what they are doing for a minute.

I have nightmares about being this guy.

How to spot an asspained rebbitard

I wonder why this guy has a problem with women.

based kek poster like clockwork everyday

That guy is gonna have to live with that memory.

All true, but again: that doesn't mean you live your life and act like nothing matters. Atheists don't go committing crimes because they don't fear an afterlife- they're human and they have instinctual human values. Knowing that buying yourself a nice meal instead of a crappy sandwich isn't going to matter in the grand scheme of nothingness isn't going to stop you from buying that nice meal every once in a while. Nothing truly mattering means that you get to live your life based on things you WANT to matter. Sometimes nihilists place meaning on things so much that they don't seem like one at all. Nihilism isn't a black and white world view. Despite its basic definition, it can be a very complex way of seeing things.

You think it bothers him?

Actually, he might not have a women problem. There are a lot of hambeasts just as cringe as him that he could hook up with. The only problem is that they both probably think they're a 8/10 and deserve a more attractive mate.

Imagine getting a R&M tattoo

>You think it bothers him?

Yep. That's why he takes Sup Forums seriously enough to wear a kekistan shirt.

I was thinking of getting a hidden power level R&M tattoo. I'm glad I never act on impulse.

saw the same one in belfast

You saved yourself user

People like him are usually lacking self-awareness to even understand that sarcasm. He'd probably reply: "I KNOW RIGHT! But somehow the shirt doesn't get me a lot of dates. Women must not understand it!"

You're thinking of existentialism m8. Nihilism is literally what Rick & Mortyists say it is.

Rick and Morty isn't about "nothing matters so kill yourself xDD" its that life has no predetermined value so you ultimately have control over your own destiny

Its amazing how this dumb reddit cartoon is too complex for you autists

xenoblade x was a damn good game

I have no idea what "millennial" means, and I'm never gonna bother to find out or remember. Literally only brain-dead people use such made-up identity terms.

WUBBA LUBBA DUB DUB

Do you think words were written down in stone by nature? Words and terms evolve along with the time. Millennial just means young fucks born around the turn of the millennium.

The least this person could have done was not get a generic tattoo he pulled off of google images.