So, Sup Forums, did she have sex with him?

So, Sup Forums, did she have sex with him?

why are they in a small room

How is this related to television and film

He's a big guy.

They all did

Probably not isn't she an heiress

she does not know what sex is

probably not because her dad owns an NFL team or something like that.

her tits are disgusting and you can tell are sagging in that photo

Harvey 'breast actress press-enter' weinstein has better taste than that. He didn't even try anything with that fugface cate blanchette

No, but this thirsty bitch did.

No her father is rich.

I'm guessing no sex but he jerked off and came on her tits.

Harvey fucks women, not aliens.

Doesn't really mean anything, most of the actresses he is accused of diddling are from rich as fuck families. Didn't stop them being weind and dined.

>literally crucifying harvey for running a casting couch, something that has always happened in hollywood and always will
>none of these whores even mention polanski, who literally raped a girl and fled the country
>some of them even applauded him when he got his award

why?

Her family is worth billions, she doesn't need to fuck a Jew to get ahead.

If Gwyneth Paltrow got harvested everything is possible.

actually its her uncle who has full ownership. her dad is vice president of player evaluation also her moms family own the steelers

I really hate this bitch and her feminism as long as it doesn't cost me a job shit

Why the ceiling is so low?

That's probably why she was so sure she was getting a sequel to her other movie and was so confused when it kept not happening

for you

>Robin's Law #01: You have to pay the kike

He put Legos in her vag.

goddamn, young Ashley Judd was literally perfect.

of all the people I un-ironcially believe she wasnt harvested. She came from money, and even now doesnt stray from indie movies. The biggest normie movie she was in was the girl with the dragon tattoo. Name 4 of her most recent movies aside from that.
She wasnt in a position of vulnerability or dire need like 99% of actresses, she could turn down big harv and still have a career

he went after platrow when she was like 20 and a literal who. Now shes established and can come out against him, as are most of his accusers. Imagine how many twenty somethings harvey buried in his career before theirs even got off the ground

Why is she so nervous bros?

the rape scene in dragon tattoo was just rooney reenacting what harvey did to her

the only person rooney got fucked by was Amy Pascal

She doesn't actually age

awww she's so sweet

If you focus on their faces in the photo, it looks like she's hovering off the floor.

Apparently despite all the allegations not a single woman has come out and said he had sex with them.

Would you admit that you had sex with that thing if you were in their position?

She is a Mara, she honestly doesn't need to sleep with him to be famous.

How hard did she cum on his BJC?

Also a Rooney. 2 powerful families.

She was politely turned down wasn't she?

>Sent from my Sony Experia Z2
It's innovative how you can set your iPhone to do that

No, between her toes.

Then made her suck it out from between them.

That's just my guess anyway.

>Why does he wear the mask?

NO!!!!

Perhaps if he bribed her with rare lego sets instead of roles.

Because the ones who actually did are too embarrassed to admit they used sex to get what they wanted and not their "talent".

One pattern I've noticed: Harvey was not as heavy-handed with graduates of the top drama schools.

Whereas non-serious, uneducated actresses who depended soley on their looks to get roles (e.g., Roony Mara, JLaw, Gwyneth Paltrow, Angelina Jolie, Heather Graham, etc. etc.) had no choice but to fuck creeps like Harvey to distinguish themselves from the pack.

I genuinely don't know where the lego meme came from. when did she ever say she likes legos?

>picture of Harvey Weinstein next to a hollywood star
>doyyyyyyyyyyy she sucked his dick

you really can't be this stupid right?

Define sex.

I saw Rooney Mara at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told her how cool it was to meet her in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother her and ask her for photos or anything.

She said, “Y-you too.”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” while trying to talk to her but she kept shuffling away and staring into the distance and fiddling with her fingers in front of me. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard her sob as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw her trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen SpaghettiOs cans in her cart without paying.

The guy at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Ma'am, you need to pay for those first.” At first she kept pretending to be normal and hear him, but eventually turned back around and told him that she didn't know how stores worked.

When he took one of the cans and started scanning it multiple times, she stopped him and told him to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and swished her cape. I don’t even think that’s a normal item of clothing. After he scanned each can and put them in her cart and started to say the price, she kept interrupting him by saying that Kate had the money.

Go play with your Legos, Rooney.