Why are they doing this?

Why are they doing this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finnish_heritage_disease
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

must be a shit script and all the good actors want nothing to do with it.

Because white men love seeing black men fuck white women.

Just look at blacked.com. White men made that site so successful.

cannot wait for BLACKED RAW.

half of those guys are white dumbass.

I mean who cares. You're not forced to watch it. Most films/series with an historical backdrop (which doesnt even really apply in this case) have inaccurate casting.

>Show about troy
>No Hector
What did they mean by this?

greek god's physical characteristics were actually modelled off egyptian monuments (i.e. black people).

No shit, you need the cucks to watch it. Just like a Watching My Daughter Go Black video.

AYO

SO YOU WAS SAYIN

>He think Egyptians were black

What?
The only white person is the actress..

Ameritmutts everybody

WE

>BBC produced
There's your answer. The black man/white woman thing seems to pop up in almost every single British TV drama that I've seen. I dunno what the politics are like over there on the ground, but they definitely work overtime to put black faces in traditionally white roles.

here's your "/s"

Some were. Doesn't mean that Egypt was a black civilization, but Egypt had black subjects (and yes even leaders).

heres your (you)

next time dont be so obvious.

Co-produced with Netflix I think you'll find.

most bbc produced shows always shove black male/white female couples to your face and every advert you see in tv has some cuckold blacked story

>t. bong

still a good amount of (You)'s, thanks boys, I'm eating tonight

as an hellenist, it's complete BS and you know it.

All those actors look like shit.
Why don't they cast attractive men anymore ?

Because producers can't force male actors to suck their dicks ? Thata's why the neo hollywood films are littered with hideous cunt while actresses are still pretty enough.

>an with a hard h

kill yourself

Why is this accepted? Are modern day Anglo-Saxon-Roman-Viking-Norman rape babies that cucked and beta?

KING ARTHUR WAS A BLACK MAN!

Is everyone here actually racist or is it some kind of joke? I can't really tell.

Yes, I barely ever browse Sup Forums

>Because white men love seeing black men fuck white women.
uhhh but Jewish people make these movies and their not white.

even the site you mention blacked is run by a Jewish guy meaning not white.

Just saying that it isnt white or black people into this stuff its Jewish people from what you posted.

BBC released a statement that it's their mission to do this shit with all their shows to fight racism. At least that's what the fags who produce Doctor Who said.

This is a typical example of a Sup Forums thread thinly disguised as something tangentially related to Sup Forums, unfortunately all the more common this last few years.

yea

Jewish people can be of any ethnicity you fucking dunce. Yes, there are some genomic groups which are "Jewish", but that doesn't make the religion intrinsically tied to an ethnic group.

Also your grammar is fucking atrocious, what the fuck are you doing?

If you get annoyed at taxpayer funded media that constantly and actively tries to emasculate you you're a racist?

Don't even bother trying to say that's not what's happening, you fucking know it is. I'm not saying there's a big international conspiracy to genocide white people like some idiots believe, but this is fucking annoying and pretty messed up admit it.

You are the target audience silly.
I can sell bras without having boobs.

why does the bbc has such a hardon for blacks and not poo in loos
poor england will turn out like a new south america at this rate

You feel emasculated by the media? That's very interesting. Tell me more.

Jewish people make it and white people buy it
like I said i doubt most of the blacked customers are jews i'm pretty sure they are almost all white

Most people hate niggers yeah

>but Jewish people make these movies and their not white
Source? And why can't poltards spell basic words?

That seems like a serious self esteem issue. How the fuck can you be triggered by some black people on your telly. You know you can just switch channels or do something else.
>I'm not saying there's a big international conspiracy to genocide white people like some idiots believe
Kinda sound like you are. I honestly wonder how some of you can even function in the real world.

isn't the first foreign community in UK pakpak anyway, so why are they always recuring the anus of Africans who are far less numerous ?

I'm not white so I don't personally, nice deflect though you're clever I'll give you that.
Don't bother responding again, you've proven yourself to be disingenuous and so this won't lead anywhere.

>some
lmaoning at the ''english''

If it's a Sup Forums thread, yes. If it's just casual use of the word 'nigger' as a generic insult/statement, then it's fairly usual.

Just don't watch the movie

I am racist and dont like niggers in my greek epics yea. Not amerifat btw.

Because whites no be humble. You had your time, now it's our to turn to make great cinema. BTFO whitey!

I think it's some kind of twisted ethnic-masochism by whites, hatred for the goyim by jews, and revenge for blackface by niggers.

BBC
>Sir David Clementi (Chairman)
>Lord Hall of Birkenhead (Director-General)
>Anne Bulford (Deputy Director-General)

Netflix
>Reed Hastings
>Marc Randolph
>Reed Hastings (Chairman, CEO)
>Ted Sarandos (CCO)

Troy: Fall of a City

Screenplay by
>David Farr
>Nancy Harris
>Mika Watkins
>Joe Barton

Directed by
>Owen Harris
>Mark Brozel

0% right, congratulations

>That seems like a serious self esteem issue
again, not white or a bong stop assuming ;)

>How the fuck can you be triggered by some black people on your telly. You know you can just switch channels or do something else.
lol, just switch the channel bro, I know they're forcing you to pay for it but just move on lol

>Kinda sound like you are
no it doesn't

>Jewish people can be of any ethnicity you fucking dunce.
Jewish people are a specific race we know this through Genetic studies and DNA analysis.

There are many genetic diseases that only Jewish people have and named after them due to the widespread inbreeding that takes place in the Jewish community.

Genetic testing among all groups of Jewish people show the same afrocentric markers of African populations. This is why most jews have dark hair, darker skin, and the classic jewfro. Not one african population contains Jewish genetic markers.

Be aware that these results are all found and published by Jewish scientists looking into treating these genetic diseases specific to Jewish populations before throwing out your wild conspiracy theories.

k

Its called stuntcasting. The idea is that when you are working on something that you either know is going to be shitty or not going to get any attention because its yet another adaptation of something everybody has already seen before then you do some stupid shit with your casting, figuring that way at least people will talk about your series/flick/play, working off the assumption that any attention is better than no attention. Its been around forever.

Yes, you're talking about the specific genomic group that can be classified as "jewish" which I mentioned. Do you really think that the religion of Judaism is intrinsically tied to a genomic group? Do you really? You know what dude, don't even worry about it. You are clearly a fucking moron lmfao.

As someone stricken with Yellow Fever, I'm pretty disappointed that Asian stuntcasting hasn't become a thing yet--to the degree that we get black faces.

>EGYPTIANS
>BLACK
>WE WUZ KANGZ

NIGGER, NUBIANS ONLY RULED ONE PORTION OF THE NATION FOR 70 YEARS OUT OF 6,000

You Western African nigger slaves aren't even genetically related to northeastern niggers anyway

>There are many genetic diseases that only Jewish people have
Wrong, they are more common in ashkenazi jews.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finnish_heritage_disease
I guess this is a race too, by your own stormsperg logic

>he thinks there are real Jew converts
Lmfao at you little buddy you know nothing about how the real world works

>your own stormsperg logic
These are Jewish scientists who have done genetic testing across every jewish population. The afro centric markers are the same across ALL jewish populations not one type, that is one of the more interesting finds which many hope will lead to treatment for the birth defects in Jewish populations that occur due to inbreeding.

Its said among religious scholars the possible intermixing of African genetic markers into the jewish population occurred some time prior to exodus when all of the males were killed and the women were bred by african males while the Jewish people were slaves.

>Do you really think that the religion of Judaism is intrinsically tied to a genomic group?
It doesnt matter what you think, its not open to debate. Science has answered this and yes Jewish people are a distinct race with their own genetic characteristics.