Less than a month away

>less than a month away
>no hype around it
Is it doomed ?

Yes. It will be crushed by c-list marlel character. Absolute state of Snydercuck. Literally have the most iconic capeshit heroes of all time, one of them can bring billion solo, and you're still losing. Disgusting.

not as doomed as Thor Ragnarok getting spoilers leaked left and right.

All these buzzwords... You're trying way too hard, user.

Can't even tell the real posters apart from the fan made shit

Helllllaaassiiissstttaaaa

The water behind Aquaman makes me laugh every time I see it.

Cinema's aren't doing so well of late, I don't think JL will change that. I am still mad about Cyborg's design.

Why are (You) bringing up Marvel? What's the matter with you? This is clearly a DCshill thread and you bring up it's direct counterpart.

Dcucks on suicide watch !!!

Gods... What a stupid splash screen.

Except that the reason there’s no hype is they don’t even have Snyder fans behind the film no thanks to WB and Whedon. I’ve mever been less excited for a superhero film. Period

Sad souls :(

Speak for yourself, asshole. I'm fucking hype.

they added color.. It looks better

Wonder Woman alone cucked Civil War in the US not even a year ago

>calls others sad
>enjoys the sadness and grit of the DCEU
???

Hyped for Action Man's return, Feminista, Sonic the Cringehog, Trident Man, Generic Gaming Computer, and Rottweiler pretending to be a bat. BAKA.

>man of steel
>is it doomed?
>$668 millions box office

>BvS
>Is it doomed?
>$873.3 millions box office

>SS
>is it doomed?
>$745.6 millions box office

>WW
>is it doomed?
>$821.5 millions box office

>JL
>is it doomed?
> ???

DKEKS unironically believe in this !

ah ha ha ha

To be fair: hulk is an A list marvel character even if his flicks have been flops

As long as they are better than Marvel like they have been so far, why not

user! I hate sad Superman! I want my favourite superhero back!

Exactly this.

Literally everyone was hyped for MOS. Shame that it sucked...

>what is falseflagging?
It's like you believed the cuck that said Spiderman would make a gorillon dollars.

Spider-Man will only make a gorillion dorrars if they bring Raimi back.

Spiderman should have made a billion. It's like the lowest grossing Iron Man related movie since IM1 one

>>no hype around it

Gadot, Mamoa and Affleck

Sorry desu

It was shit, that's why it didn't make a billion.

Stick insect, Buff Hawaiian pretending to be a rockstar, and a drunken fool... Smh

it was doomed from that comic-con sneak peek

I don't know about you guys but I'm pretty hyped about it.

Most popular capeshit actress ever, Khal Drogo and oscar winner. Marvel BTFO yet again

That first trailer was full of quips. And joss wasn't there yet

Disney shills have been working on this movie for years, jesus christ

>Popular due to feminism
Oh boy, user...
>Khal Drogo
This is supposed to impress me?
>Oscar Winner
Because he sucked Weinstein's pickle

t. Feige’s backstage fluffer

#notmysuperman

>This is supposed to impress me?
I mean for a neckbeard like you, seeing a functional human being should be enough to impress you senpai.

This thread is brought to you by

The Marvel Pajeet Group Mumbai Branch

>Neckbeard?! Oh my goodness! Why did you say that buzzword?!

>Words I don't like are buzzwords now
Shut-in then senpai.

You can't handle the truth, this is obvious. The movie will be bad, it won't do as well as projected, and the next one will be worshipped again, only to fail... AGAIN.

>can't even green text properly
wew lad

Cashing in your check today, user?

So she's popular, Drogo is more popular than Thor and all those cucks and Affleck as a person still has more oscars than the entire MCU

I bring dishonor to my famiry

Yes user, all 2 dollars.

WW didn't fail tho so saying it failed yet again is false. What does it feel like to not like something because Sup Forums tells you not to like it?

??? Being relevant to what ???

WW only did well because of one thing... Modern Feminism. The movie was worse than MOS.

Two dollars can buy you some candy, user. Which you obviously need because you're a child!

Feminist movies flop, Pajeet. You're on a film board, you can't push that narrative here

>Feminist movies flop
WW is and has been spoken about as a feminist movie by the director and lead actress... THE SOUNDNESS OF THIS GUY!

No, it wont. Take your nostalgia goggles off.
No, it shouldnt.

RIDE AINT OVER YET

MA MAN

>its everyone's fault
>except for warner and DC
>all they do is good
LOL!

By that logic then Ghostbusters shouldn't have flopped.

>Nostalgia goggles
>He doesn't like Raimi's Spider-Man...

75MILLION OPENING

Spectacular failure

Feminists claimed a victory that wasn't theirs, but Ghosbusters, Suffragette... Feminist movies just flop my curry friend, it's what it is

Where did I say I didnt like it? Im just saying that it isnt fair comparing 2 movies, when you have a bias towards one. Am I wrong?

>less than two months away
>literally no fucking hype

PORGS DUDE

Raimi's are better in every way. You cannot deny this!

why would I be hype this early? hype usually happens within the week when they're all promoting their movies on talk shows etc.

It was doomed the moment Joss Whedon got his liberal paws on it.
Instead of dark and gritty now it's gonna be bright colours and jokes constantly.

Is it bad that I still like TV Flash more than Movie Flash?

Ghostbusters... Are you really using this as a counter argument? That movie flopped because it was downright atrocious. It was boycotted by all the old fans which were about 97% male. Girls don't care about fat ugly women fighting ghosts. They do care about a woman in an empowering outfit lifting tanks and crushing men.

Iron Man 3 and Spider-Man (2001) were billion making solo movies. Their movie together should have made a billion at least

Absolutely

cyborg looks so bad what the fuck lmao

You imply that feminism is the key reason why WW is a success and I'm citing an example where' it's not. You're also implying WW sucked so why didn't it flop? You gotta stop doubling down.

>this mental gymnastics
*breathes in*

Missing the point completely

Yes. Mahvel flooded kino with such an enormous stream of forgettable capeshit that people simply stopped paying attention, whether it's Mahvel or other producers.

>Let's just introduce three new superheroes in the same 2-hour movie, what could possibly go wrong!

>Mahvel
Kek

Yeah feminist movies flop, I agree. Wonder Woman was a hit because it was a good popcorn flick. The real question is why did Suicide Squad was such a hit

>Movie only did well because of Modern Feminism
>WW is worse than MoS
>Lmao no Ghostbusters isn't a good counterargument XD
Were you dropped as a child? I'm saying that Ghostbusters is a feminist flick and it flopped, what's the difference betweent WW and Ghostbusters then when you yourself thing that WW is bad in terms of story?

Cyborg will die

Who keeps watching these movies? Origin stories I could understand just a bit but not stuff like this.

Girls don't care about fat ugly women fighting ghosts. They do care about a skinny woman in an empowering outfit lifting tanks and CRUSHING MEN.
It's not hard to grasp, user. Christ!

>Cyborg movie already planned for 2020
>Dies in 2017
What a twist!

>Aquaman
>Iconic
What.
People have brandname loyalty but only if that name isn't getting dragged through the muck every single year.

There hasn't been a true DCU box office hit since 2013, think about that.

Not at all. It'll do fine. No need to worry user!

Remember, WoWo had posts like yours, wondering where all the hype and advertising was too.

They actually do flop.
>mother!
>The Mummy
>Atomic Blonde
>Rough Night
>Kidnap
>Megan Leavey
>The Glass Castle
>Snatched

And that's only for 2017...

What the fuck is DCs problem? They had a good thing going with TDK and their "dark, realistic" take on capeshit, which was in contrast to the marvel quipmatic universe. But now they just pump out the shittiest capeshit ever. I saw BvS and was baffled at how bad it was. Its almost a parody itself. JUSTice league looks even worse. I dont watch marvel stuff but what DC is doing right now is embarrassing.

Last two digits of this post will be the Rotten Tomatoes score of Justice League

Lolwhat? Like, maybe two of these could loosely be labelled as feminist films

It's just as good as any other super hero movie

t. MarvelPaki

Perfection

Girls literally scream for fat chicks to get more film roles.

Guardians introduced a cast of five and seems to have done fine.

Now you're really getting stupid

Did Superman die in BvS? Honestly can't remember.

Are you telling me that women don't ask hollywood for plus sized actresses?

Was that Superman?! I thought it was Actionman?! How could that guy be labelled Superman?!

No, he "died"
Now they're hinting at his return like it's some big twist no one saw coming