Too many people like this now

Too many people like this now.
I don't like it anymore.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SmegmaKang/status/921149461879033857
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nice blog.

Time to find a new reality where the show is a dud.

I stopped liking it three seasons ago.

Really? I only like it because other people like it

*Burrpp

PICKLE RIIIIIICK

*dabs*

I'm not gonna let crazy people also liking it destroy my liking something. Fuck that. I like it and it's not like I have to associate with any of them.

I don't like it because it's a shitty sci-fi cartoon for pseudo-intellectual redditors

There is no good fanbase.

Life is short man. Like what you like.

NO NO NO NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>There is no god
fixed it for you Morty

then you never really liked it in the first place

Still kino, normies invade everything anyways this is the closest to an antinatalist show.

My feelings are more:
>Too many people like this now.
>I won't admit publicly to liking it anymore.

Is there supposed to be a theme to all these liked things, or what? Seems whoever made this just shoved a bunch of references to various properties just because they hate the fanbases, not because there's a large number of people who actually like all these things.

You pretty much described the entirety of this shit board

then go back to your /reddit/ hugbox, retard

how does Sup Forums feel about dan harmon donating the season 3 dvd proceeds to planned parenthood?
twitter.com/SmegmaKang/status/921149461879033857

>gets triggered over the truth
>shills his homesite while he's at it
kys

I liked the first two seasons (third isn't on Hulu for some fucking reason). Then I saw their fan base. I was so horrified that I no longer enjoy watching. I just don't want to risk becoming one of those people. I've yet to meet one fan of this show I could possibly have any respect for. And that scares me to the point of concluding there must be some kind of connection that I must sever.

I'm glad Jerry won , even if they beat him up again next season.