Which deserves a sequel

Which deserves a sequel

Hancock deserves a remake without that garbage second half. Didn't they literally just splice two unrelated scripts together and make it into a movie?

dred would be cool
tell me anons, what would you say if snyder directed it?

Dredd and Tron

Jumper.

District 9 was kino. I don’t think it should have a sequel though, so none of them.

Zombieland

as long as he doesnt write it

>Dredd and Tron
This. Although if I had to pick one over the other it would be Dredd.

Holy fuck, just remembered the second half is about Furiosa falling in love with the nigger and her husband accepting being a cuckold

Sky High is objectively the best movie on that list

Tron would probably be the easiest to make a sequel to. Hellboy should make a sequel as long as they make it more like the first one instead of the second. Jumper could be good but I don't think they could do it without basically rehashing the first one. District 9 would be better as a prequel than a sequel, it would be too easy for them to just make a generic alien invasion movie if they makde a sequel. Dredd has a lot of room to grow and I think that has the best chances at yielding kino. Zombieland and Sky High shouldn't have been made in the first place.

Zombieland
TRON
Hellboy, rip Del Toro's Hellboy
DREDD
District 9 sequel wouldn't have the same charm

not a direct sequel, but a sequel/remake/re envision
i think with his experience in making serious and dark movies with somewhat good ability to convey some philosophical brain candy (i absolutely loved watchmen) adding to that the fact that he's in a darkest stage of his life (losing his daughter and all), he can make a pretty decent movie.
not too deep, not too shallow, with some great graphics given the budget is no too low.

who would you consider a good writer for dredd?
and should it stay true to the source material?

Sky High is the best one there, so I guess it.

Jumper is a piece of shit, and should be wiped from history, nevermind getting a sequel

Zombieland worked well as a standalone, something tells me a sequel wouldnt be quite as good

Tron Legacy set up some stuff for a sequel (whatever purpose the remaining ISO had, a potential return for the MCP through Dillinger Jr), and I wanted to see where it went next

Hellboy 2 is not getting a sequel, due to the reboot, and they couldnt get their shit together for a third one

Hancock was cool as a standalone too, didnt feel like they could do anything good with a sequel

Karl Urban might potentially reprise Dredd in a potential tv series, but its all still up in the air, and I have no idea if its set in the same world

District 9 is a cocktease, should have added 5 mins to the end of the movie, showed the ship rescuing their people and leaving Earth, not all this we will be back in 3 years bullshit

don't forget they are angels or some shit

Dredd and District 9

>In November 2016, it was announced that Disney is developing a live action sequel to Sky High, and that the film is in early development stages.[10]

Dredd needs one
Sky High needs one
Everything else is fine without one

This. The other movies on this list are either good as standalone films or are good sequels already.