Sup Sup Forums, just got my medication from the pharmacy. Any good movies to watch while getting fucked up on Oxy...

Sup Sup Forums, just got my medication from the pharmacy. Any good movies to watch while getting fucked up on Oxy, weed and booze? (I will partake in this tonight, tfw disabled and no friends)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=91XWKv5UuCM&index=20&list=PL-teo99ENSypJDyeXmEpLOxWMB9UVPbOS
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/Qn1SyFgrAuQcWQSqv8y1Pw/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I personally found Cowboy Bebop to be super comfy while under the influence of opiates

junkie faggot.

not a movie but heres a recent 60 mins meme about some good ole american corruption in relation to pharma memes

www cbsnews.com/news/ex-dea-agent-opioid-crisis-fueled-by-drug-industry-and-congress/

weed is medicinal thus I am always sick

James Burke's Connections. One of the best documentary series ever produced.

youtube.com/watch?v=91XWKv5UuCM&index=20&list=PL-teo99ENSypJDyeXmEpLOxWMB9UVPbOS

This.

>Sup Sup Forums, just got my medication from the pharmacy. Any good movies to watch while getting fucked up on Oxy, weed and booze? (I will partake in this tonight, tfw disabled and no friends)

Hey bro. *sniff* Want to front one of those till next week?

Watch Wizards or Suspiria

Marketa Lazarova

anything honestly. opis make everything comfy. I'd flush the weed though. That's nigger drugs for degenerates.

seriously OP fucking watch this, it's probably the perfect movie to watch on that combination

Kill youself

i want to get high so bad.
ive tried a few times this year but FUCKING suboxone blocks it so hard.

>suboxone

Kys. I literally mean it this time. Being addicted to a drug blocker is the most idiotic thing I've ever heard of.

then stop taking suboxone

I love noirish type flicks when I'm eating vikes and smokibg herb.

Salton sea and narc are a good one two punch

oh man you are an actual retard calling other people idiots and telling them to kill themselves, time to check yourself. the physical addiction is irrelevant when it is infact blocking opiates, even days after dosing suboxone.

yeah I know, things have been going really well since I got on the sub and it's probably saved me from serious relapse. just some harsh craving every now and then. both times I relapsed I was very drunk.

No seriously do it.

whats your problem?

>the land of OP

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/Qn1SyFgrAuQcWQSqv8y1Pw/

Who /kratom/ here?

Kys

I had hydrocodone all the time back in the day but now my doctor took me off and I'm miserable. I'd do anything to get high again. I miss it so much. Even tylonal #3 would suffice. My grandma is so lucky, she gets 90 hydro's a month. I am jealous af.

I really hope you're joking right now. Party it up with the weed and booze, but please don't abuse the oxy. One day your prescription will run out and you'll really really need that feeling again. Heroin is a cheaper way to get there. Heroin will kill you. I don't care if you think you hate life or have some ironic wish for death; when you're actually staring down the end of the life you will regret it. You will hurt people if you go down that road. So get lit and drunk, find something to laugh you ass off to, but stay to what your doctor recommends for the oxy.

This.

I mean, I would never, EVER recommend to anyone normally.

But, if you're on drugs and in reflective-mode, take my word.

> (OP)
>I had hydrocodone all the time back in the day but now my doctor took me off and I'm miserable. I'd do anything to get high again. I miss it so much. Even tylonal #3 would suffice. My grandma is so lucky, she gets 90 hydro's a month. I am jealous af.

Wow so lucky. All that acetaminophen with 5% codeine.