Hey, Sup Forums what can you say about her?

be nice plz

Other urls found in this thread:

rule34.paheal.net/post/list/Jessica_Cruz/1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

She's my waifu

She's way better than SIMON FUCKING BAAAAAAAAAZ by a serious long shot.

She is a compelling and interesting character that manages to be a Hispanic woman without the whole book being SJW pandering or cringe inducing stereotypes.

She and Baz have good chemistry and I look forward to their book every 2 weeks.

She was far better as Power Ring

She and Simon should fugg.

She should become the new emerald empress.
>eye demand more eye puns.

She probably doesn't have a penis, which is more than I can say for most newly created female characters.

simon is for Bleez

She can be his second wife.

This

Right now, she's just a boring and lazy Green Lantern

But as Power Ring there's some spice there, both as a hero and potential as a villain

>she's just a boring and lazy Green Lantern
She's probably the most interesting GL atm. The other ones are all fearless hothead types.

>The other ones are all fearless hothead types.
But that's Question #1 on the GLC entry exam

Being bullheaded is literally part of the job

I don't know jack shit about her, since I refuse to read about yet more human lanterns. Give us some alien protagonists to follow, then I'll give a rat's ass about this franchise again.

Having immense willpower is part of the job.
Being Guy Gardner is NOTnecessarily so.

I want to hold her while she plays video games

She seems like a reasonable character that isn't instantly the best thing ever and a thousand times better than Hal, Guy, and Kyle... so basically the exact opposite of any of the new characters in Marvel

>I refuse to read about yet more human lanterns
I imagine you're not the only one who feels that way, which is a damn shame. Simon and Jessica are better lanterns than Guy, Jon and Kyle have been in a long time.

I'd love for something like the old GLC again where we got to see the alien partners like Arisia/Sodam and Vath/Isamot.

She's total nerd bait
10/10 supermodel girl
Nah, I'm a shut in NEET just like you :^)

She has nice childbearing hips.

Lots of people, regardless of their looks, suffer from anxiety and depression.

But beautiful people know they are beautiful from a very young age and their life develops around that knowledge

Beautiful people are sometimes anxious and depressive, but they deal with it while also being social, because for them it is normal and expected.

This

>be nice plz
how can i be nice to WORST lantern, and WORST girl.

Not all people all beautiful people are beautiful until late in puberty. Also Jessica's anxiety and depression don't stem from a poor self image of her beauty.

You take that back right now!

>But beautiful people know they are beautiful from a very young age and their life develops around that knowledge

>Beautiful people are sometimes anxious and depressive, but they deal with it while also being social, because for them it is normal and expected.

Have you ever genuinely interacted with people outside of your immediate family?

Jessica is for bully, user.

No, J-bird is for hug and snug.

While perhaps not the most interesting character, she's one of the best example of 'doing diversity right' in comics.

I like her. I do wish they'd let her keep either the Ring of Volthoom itself, or at least the look she had while wearing it.

>Worst Lantern
>Worst Girl
Those are some fighting words user

>she's one of the best example of 'doing diversity right' in comics.
So a white person with a foreign name and skin colour
Gotcha

I was more referring to the fact that it's not her entire character and whole reason for existing.

Stop being a dumbfuck.

So yeah, she acts exactly like a white person and that's why you like her

Is there even a single line of dialogue in her entire existence that would be changed if she had white skin and blue eyes?

here's your (you).

I'm out.

She makes me feel better about my struggles with anxiety, and the way the writer shows her story informs me on how to manage my own more effectively.

Holy shit, kill yourself.

Somewhere there's a Marvel exec masturbating to this post

>and the way the writer shows her story informs me on how to manage my own more effectively.

Woah dude

She's a character in a comic book universe. If EVERYONE is at least an 8/10 out of puberty, is anyone REALLY hot?

>Comic book characters
>Not bait for nerds
Tumblr is that way

I need the rule 34 of her stat.

It says a lot that they've managed to balance the anxiety thing so well. Most of their takes on it have been pretty spot on, and good imagery is generally used to reflect it, as well.

rule34.paheal.net/post/list/Jessica_Cruz/1

>given a ring
>doesn't know who Sinestro is

That was my introduction to her & it wasn't a good start.

Did she get better?

This. I'm surprised by how well it's being handled. I thought the newest issue would be a cringefest, but it was really good, and as someone who suffers from really bad anxiety, it was pretty relatable. Felt like the writer did their research. Also this This book has surprised me in how good it is

In comic book world everybody looks like supermodels and bodybuilders because comic artists literally can't draw anything else

Except Jessica is DC so they're probably screaming on the floor shitting themselves

My only complaint about Jessica is that she doesn't still have the Ring of Volthoom. I would rather her have been like Jade and had GL powers but not have an actual GL Ring.

It would have been a good excuse to keep her with a partner (since they would want to keep an eye on her,) and you could even have conflicts where the Corps want to do something Jessica doesn't agree with and Simon has to choose between his duty or his partner. Plus you'd have her dealing with her ring preying on her anxiety all the time.

Most of the corps aren't hotheads, it's really just Hal and Guy who are known for being mavericks.

>a good excuse to keep her with a partner

Everyone is supposed to have partners, the Corps has worked that way since Johns' run started.

This is just the first run where they remembered to USE the fucking idea. (Well, the first Earth book. The Corps book always had Guy pairing with Kyle or John even though Honor Guard-rank lanterns DON'T have to have partners)

>Beautiful people are sometimes anxious and depressive, but they deal with it while also being social, because for them it is normal and expected.
Could you please explain this to me? Good looking people can be depressed, it's not a small little phase like you might be implying. There are days where your looks can perk up your spirits for a little bit, but that's it.

Beautiful people don't feel doubt about their looks
Depression takes other forms

They always think they're pretty because they have never not been
Depression affects the other parts of themselves

I want to FUCK her

Are you under the impression that the ring just...downloads the entire history of the universe into your fuckin' brain the moment you put it on?

She might have heard of him by now, she's supposedly been spending nights staying up and having her ring teach her stuff. We don't know exactly which stuff though, leaving writers room for a rookie character to learn on the fucking job, y'know, like how a writer would be naturally inclined to write a fucking rookie character, you autist.

She has a nice body

Those sleeveless designs are pretty cool.
Gives her that survivalist look desu

How would you like her to act? If she acted any different i 100% guarantee she would be called a racial stereotype.

This is gonna blow your mind but I'm a visible minority born in the USA and I'm just a white guy with a foreign last name.

That's why there needs to be a Green Lantern book and not Hal&GLC because the spotlight shines on Hal too much and not that I'm complaining but for a team book only having one person shown if stupid. Give us a GL book DC

She has shit taste in Pokemon.

If she was written by Marvel she would be a terrible character, but because DC has her I've actually found her charming and wanting her to succeed. Simon too. They're a fun team.

doesnt work though, it make her look confident, Jess is a delicate flower.

She will fail

She used to be a survivalist though.

for a sweaty NEET slob that didn't leave her apartment for six years how did she maintain that figure?

It's called exercise user.

Make that a real eye patch and turn her into Punished Lantern.

I'll be honest with you, alone they're both pretty dull. Half the reason the book is entertaining is that they both bounce well off one another.

I thought the rings were supposed to NOT pick sad sacks of shit like this. Are Oan power weapons susceptible to affirmative action?

She's got a lot of fears that she regularly has and manages to overcome every morning to get out of her house, loophole.

>Beautiful people don't feel doubt about their looks
Plenty of good looking people don't think they are pretty. Where do you think anorexia or bimbos come from?

well when you think about it, Lanterns have been killed so often over the last 10 or so years (in universe time) that all the good choices are probably either part of the corps already or just dead.

Bottom of the barrel pick for the rings.

The requirement is somebody with the ability to overcome great fear.

Jess has that in spades. She overcomes it every single day.

>construct prosthetic arm

Fuck yes.

The ring find potential.

Oh so her lying in her bed in a fetal position is just her warming up to do that huh.

YAY SUPER HEROS!!!

I wish she had a bigger butt.

>tan skin
>abs
looks pretty nice to me.

Yeah, pretty much.

Her willpower stems from her will to get a bigger butt.

Forced minority character Designed with large breasts to draw in new readers. Sadly I've never been a GL fan, and her and Simon aren't doing the series any favors by following Marvel's progressive agenda. I care very little for the character and the book she's co-starring in

>large breasts
What? She's got smaller boobs that 90% of DC

I wish Kyle would go back to looking green, just give him the ability to switch between each color on the fly and white mode for when he goes 100% but for god's sake get rid of that hideous white lantern look.