Aquaman
youtube/WX9ERBgTrAY

Flash
youtube/xXHvn27LDRQ

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/justiceleaguewb/status/922477715252330497
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/lhAZD4iSGJx_7hnfP9ahYw/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

WB is based, not showing us Superman or GL and all.

shit movie

>confirmed JL is only 2 hours
>Ben under attack due to sexual harassment accusations
>Joss shitting everything up
>WB looking at more non-DCEU DC movies
Can it be saved?

Links not working though

you people are fucking pathetic and should be banned

Cyborg shit ain't looking to bad or I got too used to it?

>DCEU
>bright colors
lol

Holy shit these people are sad

You're a kissless beta virgin faggot, you need to be banned from earth.

>DC films are for mature intellectual adults such as myself

I thought the same, its the first thing they showed of him where it kind of worked for me

>These are the subhumans who consider themselves "DChads"
Really jogs the old noggin

>we're gonna need a big gun
>those are very big guns
>for you

Holy shit

>Getting visibly triggered by autists sending you mean emails

Yeah he's just as pathetic

LOL

DChads cannot help ourselves. sometimes the raw testosterone takes over. it's something marvelcucks will just have to accept, but they get scared at confrontation anyways.

Those are falseflags

i refuse to believe this is real.

>unironically caring about capeshit

Holy kek

It should have a desaturated filter and the hero making angry faces while punching brick walls to be good rite

>with regards, the user one year shy of being underage b&

we got a salty marvelcuck here.

calm down, your "high levels of testosterone" are showing already

>DC are this pathetic they make a fucking general
Holy fucking shit

Believe it.

>DCEU
It's shit

The sad part is that it's always the same guy

...And? What was the purpose of posting a mediocre shot?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Will I like this new movie if I like Justice League Action?

I'M ACTING

>Letting a woman direct an action flick

This is a beautifully shot scene.

educate yourself.

TARS, set surface blur to 90%

Why do people care so much about 121 minute runtime? Is it supposed to be good or bad? 2 hours actually seems like an ideal time imo

>subject: FAGGOT

You're retarded pajeet poo in loos.

the cast is dead inside

twitter.com/justiceleaguewb/status/922477715252330497

why is gal so perfect bros

>No tits
>No ass
>Can't act whatsoever
>Neanderthal skull
>""Perfect""

clearly looks happy to me.
>Ray Fisher's first big role (that would be exciting to anybody)
>Gal Gadot probably going to get paid more than the Nigger and the gay jew kid.

Why you so mad marvelcuck?

With the addition of Cyborg she's no longer the worst actor in the cast

>Can't act whatsoever
Alot of women can't. Thats why the lot of them got WEINED & DINED.

oi am laffin

>You're a marvelcuck if you don't think Gal Gadot is "perfect"
Top kek

*reads cue cards*

Jesus fucking christus

>archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/lhAZD4iSGJx_7hnfP9ahYw/
>140 results
>the movie still made more than Civil War in the US
Must be sad being a MCU shill

I don't know why they chose to make his entire outfit special effects. it looks weird.

Either they put too little budget in it or they filmed it wrong.

Must be sad being an American.

results
HOLY FUCK

>the suit's eyes squint
Oh lawf

Well that doesn't look faked...

Literally one guy using multiple emails.

In the end, Diana had basically two opponents stronger than her, her instructor and Ares.
And how does she beat them? Not by being stronger, faster, smarter, more human, more passionate, or better in any other way.
A man decided she should exist as a weapon against his son, and another man awakens her mcguffin powers by killing himself at just the right time.
She spends the entire movie wanting to help people, and the moment she finds out that mankind isn't good by default and things can't be solved by killing a single person, she instantly gives up.
Her final test of compassion is not killing Dr Poison, someone that willingly designed terrible weapons and wanted them used on people and that she knows isn't a good person, and yet she murders every soldier she meets, all the while believing those were good people, but corrupted.
The sword in the dress scene was just all around retarded. Her acting was awful.

Why do people like this movie?

Because its progressive you shitlord

woman director, first of its kind, with an Israeli protagonist, plus a female

literally never done before, pure kino

Should I watch BVS? And if so what version?
There's an extended one or something.

I mean, it's as good as a female superhero movie is ever gonna get.

theatrical version if you wish to understand why its utter shit

then you watch the director's cut if you wish to see the mistakes Snyder made on the movie he released on theatres.

No, it's shit. Avoid at all cost.

Because it's fun, remember? Remember when we told you that Guardians of the Galaxy was a piece of shit but you shilled it anyways saying it was "fun"? Because, Wonder Woman was more fun than GotG, that's why it has more acclaim and made more money.

Don't call it a grave and so on

seek help for your paranoia

so its a quip machine of a movie?

shit film then

Really wish Snyder hadn't fucked up by combining World's Finest w/ Death of Superman storylines.

We could have an amazing Death of Superman and Reign of the Supermen movie franchise.

Also

>Cyborg
>No Martian Manhunter
>No Green Lantern

#NotMyJusticeLeague

No, it's a standard capeshit movie with more relatable characters and some cool action scenes. That's why people liked it over Marvel (inb4 the webms posted 140 fucking times, check the archives it's the actual number, and this cuck is accusing me of paranoid lmao)

the fact you know that speaks volume of your paranoia though, not even that "cuck"

What are you on about? I'm talking about WW in a vacuum, not about GotG or even DC vs Marvel.

To DCucks, EVERYTHING is about Marvel.

Marvel buying reviews created the climate in which a movie has to be praised as long as it's "fun", otherwise critics look biased. You can blame The Force Awakens too but the problem existed before and Marvel is the biggest offender. I'm not even defending WW, just saying that since it's objectively, undeniably better than other turds like GotG or Doctor Strange who got rave reviews, critics shilled themselves into a corner and had to praise it. That's the explanation

says the marvelcuck in a DChad thread.

literally obsessed.

>I'm not even defending WW, just saying that since it's objectively, undeniably better than other turds like Doctor Strange
When the shill reveals himself

Sperg-man?

But it's true

>Sup Forums actually believes the nu-male

>objectively, undeniably better
Expand on that. Awful villain and resolution, bad acting from the main star, awful scenes like the slide, the sword dress and the ending, one half decent fight.

>marvelshills aren't rea-

>awful villain
>awful resolution
>bad acting from main star
>awful scenes
You're describing GOTG 2

holy shit they're not even trying to hide it anymore

clear biased marvelshills.

Nice action in the middle part, good acting from Pine and the rest of his crew, nice "fish out of water" scenario, good chemistry between the main characters and good, contained humor. Until the third act it had good pace. Reminder that I'm not saying it's good, I'm just saying it's better than GotG or Doctor Strange, which it objectively is

And he says he received death threats from evil DChads after getting caught spamming fake news right? Literally CTR methods jesus fucking christ

GL is probably only mentioned and Superman probably has only like 5 minutes in the movie because DC hates fun.

Oh shit. It's Superman. I've been waiting for him since 2013. Where has he been hiding?

Le cringe d

quippy one-liners and unfunny jokes =/= fun
I had a blast watching MoS and BvS.

>being this mad that a woman stared in a superhero movie
Hi Harvey

doesn't he hate IDF too?

Why did people not like BvS again?

One reason was: for the audience Lex Luthor was a villain who did not have a clear motive.

The Knightmare sequence shows the Batman uses guns, something that obliterates the idea of his no kill rule, then then there was a part where Superman gives Batman a taste of his heat vision. The white Russian scene shows the Bat killing people in a car chase. On top of that the warehouse fight shows beatings the likes of which Batman hasn't dished out before. Basically, some people think BvS was a bastardization of two icons.

i thought lanterns were confirmed as a teaser at the end or was that fanfiction?

I heard about you didn't think you were reak

It was literally too smart for people