Sup Forums!

Sup Forums!
PITCH THE PLOT OF IRON GIANT 2
RIGHT NOW!

>fast forward 15 years
>discover that the Iron Giant was a doomsday weapon created by an aggressive alien civilization to destroy life on Earth so that they can take it
>realizing that he failed his mission, they send reinforcements
>Iron Giant 2 is him fighting new giant robots that came to finish the job where he couldn't

But I am le tired

Nothing.

It's a crossover with Superman

Set in 1970? this might be interesting.

a bunch of horribly deformed-looking humans in a depressing shitty small town meet the rebuilt iron giant and he saves them or something while they look really fucking ugly and he looks really pretty awesome, and overall the movie is really well animated and has a lot of depth but it makes me puke to look at

Agent Mansley and his vibrator, the "Iron Giant"

Technically it was "Launch the missile now!", but I'll accept this nonetheless.

Hogarth is almost finished reassembling the Giant. Somehow they fight out that if he's rebuilt the aline army that sent him will be alerted and come to destroy the planet. Hogarth has to disassemble the Giant, basically killing him, to save the world.

See this is where my head goes too but really how is that Iron Giant 2? Iron Giant was more about people and feelings.

This just feels like Summer Blockbuster 2: The Transformers Rip-off. Cue disposable CGI army and skybeam.

The giant sacrifices itself yet again, somehow genociding the aliens along with himself for good.

>The Iron Giant is reassembled.
>Fast forward to Hogarth having a line to higher ups who keep tabs on him for this very reason.
>Hogarth and his mother have moved to Florida, with the constant space launches serving as a good cover for the Giant's coming and going.
>Aliens that sent giant are back and a peace must be brokered against the backdrop of the Cuban Missile Crisis.
>Also Hogarth's mom in a bikini because fuck you I'mma need summat.

>MC is now 20 something. College and hoping to not get drafted.
>love interest now possible.

Make it

Iron giant in Vietnam!
I think we hit gold here boys.

Lilith

>Iron Giant has secretly aided humanity over 60 years helping to stop the Cuban Missile Crisis, plugging up BP oil spill, putting out forest fires, etc.
>70 year old Hogarth reconnects with his old friend, showing flashbacks of his life from adolescence to adulthood.
>POTUS believes Iron Giant undermines American authority as an independent agent. Replicates the technology to build his own.
>Patriotic Giant goes mad with power and IG has to stop him. In the end it's Hogarth who sacrifices himself for his friend.

t. H Clinton

As long as Patriotic Giant throws nukes like footballs while spouting anti-communist propaganda.

COMMUNISM IS DEATH!

The Space Bat-Dragon thing from the second half of the book shows up.

>Iron giant in Vietnam!
The was some fanart passed around a few years ago about that.

It would play nicely into the original's themes of paranoia, war, and finding some sort of humanity in horrible situations.

Just make the action happen mostly at the end then, like in the first movie.

The Giant comes back.

For revenge.

Came to say this.

>Human villain berates the giant, points to the invading robots and says that they're one of the same
>It ain't me starts playing as the Iron Giant goes full Superman

1.5hr monologue of the Iron Giant discussing its gender identity. Riveting stuff.

>Iron giant in Vietnam!
>it ain't me starts playing

So he's Goku?

Sent to destroy earth

Hit his head and forgot his memory

The song's name is Fortunate Son, not "it aint me"
Sorry but it really triggers me when I see people call it that thanks to its meme status

It's Nothing

Not bad. Specially the bikini desu

>Awere that the first one concluded perfectly no one makes a second movie

How it is?

Iron Giant is divorced, and has to take care of his two wise-cracking kids

Sequel will be about how Hogarth was let go, but under no condition he was allowed to speak about what happened, but he wanted to. So he started learning animation to make a motion picture that would hide away the truth as children cartoon.

> When Vince McMahon and his WWE Wrestlers get stranded in a small town you won't believe the hijinks that ensue when they stumble across a big secret being hidden by a local boy that even the Big Show has to look up to. Strait to Digital Download, it's WWE vs the Iron Giant.

*Fortunate Son

He's also T-800.

Has anybody watched this already?

Cuban Missile Crisis.

The Russians - who also had an Iron Giant but it was damaged in the Tunguska explosion either in landing or by its own weaponry - have finally put the damn thing back together and are sending it to Cuba.

Meanwhile, the US Government is currently trying to help the original Iron Giant return to the US while staying out of Russian hands, and are not being stupid about it this time. Just leaving a metal trail of breadcrumbs back to a base with lots of scrap metal.

The government tries to work out what the original purpose of the giants were by decoding some sort of language the giants are using to communicate with one another while at the same time trying to stop the arms race from using giant mecha death machines.

The Twist: The Russian Iron Giant also has a little boy he's trying to protect. The Russian General's son.

Bigger Twist: The Russian has a little boy he's looking for the Iron Giant

*The Russian Iron Giant

if they go this route most of the movie should just be the Iron Giant teaching the other robo to chill and enjoy life

Mansley moves to Gotham City under a new name and becomes District Attorney.

>They don't know the memes
If I had a smug giggling anime girl gif, I would post it

>Takes place 20 years later, the kid is al gown up with a wife and kid.
>Life has made him become the very ting he hated in adults in the first movie.
>The giant finally finishes putting itself back together and goes to find his friend.
>The story is how the boy is torn between the the giant and the childhood wonder it brings back and the more conical view of the world he's grown to see.

Iron Giant vs Gigantor

what about Dean?

reminds me of my headcanon that Mansley is the uncle of Matt Bluestone from Gargoyles

I see I'm not the only one who thinks they're related

Pacific Rim with love and understanding

The Iron Giant is missing one last piece.

It is now in a warehouse in China.

And the foreman (Jackie Chan) isn't going to let his prized thing go. Especially not on the day when he has to take care of his infant child and an order for Iron Giant-size ladders is about to ship.

Iron Giant was the only nice one of his race.

Every other Iron Giant is a dick and they invade earth.

It's the exact same movie only Hogarth is replaced by Shinji Ikari

Another robot shows up, and the Giant has to teach him how to be good.

Then at the end, a bigger threat shows up, and the two robots combine into GUREATO IRON GIANTO.

now here's my question. DOES the foreman want trouble or does he not want any trouble

>Iron Giant gets equipped with napalm launcher

I'd rather not ruin perfection.

Who's the second guy?

how about nothing
I don't think it needs a sequel

JUST WHEN YOU THOUGHT HOGARTH WAS STARTING TO GET LONELY
AN OLD METAL FRIEND RETURNS
BUT THIS TIME
HE BROUGHT COMPANY
... BAD COMPANY
IN THIS THRILLING BALLAD OF INTERGALACTIC WAR
ONE BOY
BECOMES A MAN
WITNESS THE BATTLE THAT SHAKES THE EARTH
AND YOU'LL FIND OUT THAT THE ONLY THING COLDER THAN ICE
IS STEEL
THIS SUMMER
ONE MAN
ONE HUNDRED GIANTS
ONE PLANET
ONE BATTLE THAT WILL CHANGE THE GALAXY FOREVER

THE IRON GIANTS
IN THEATERS JULY 2017

THIS 50 TON ANIMATED CLASSIC
JUST GOT HEAVIER

>IRON GIANT 2
no never
you should ashamed of yourself for asking this

An easy way out would be considering it a subversive kaiju movie and then have him go against the usual millons of crossover movies that were created.

So we could have him go against another giant monster but it would still need that anti-war, anti-violance sentiment that was in the first movie.

ALL IN SHITTY CGI!

Someone already wrote the sequel
It's about an environmentalist femnazi robot bent on checking people's privilege.

I'd watch a film about a giant female, as long as she was cute and not a total feminazi.

Eliza's partner from Gargoyles.

>Also Hogarth's mom in a bikini because fuck you I'mma need summat.

I need this.

Iron Giant v.Godzilla

At the end they learn that they have the same mom and team up to fight Palpatine