Voltron: Legendary Defender

Guys, what if they radically redesign LD Lotor like they did his dad?

What if he's...NOT pretty?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zqpmEW57aSs?t=698
youtu.be/TYxu2JNs66o?t=17
youtu.be/_bI9N533A98?t=593
youtube.com/watch?v=zjMFYAdvHJc
youtube.com/watch?v=iDB3x3iR-R8
youtube.com/watch?v=yRagw_GxW5s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Oh yeah. That's going to mess him up. Just look at how things have gone for Lance for the last two seasons:

-starts out as the leader of the G3 only for Shiro to come along
-starts out as a big fan of Shiro's but he winds up liking Pidge and Keith more than him
-gets the first Lion, but Blue turns out to be the shittiest out of the five

Then he's been blown up, chained up, strangled, and blown out into the cold vacuum of space. Not to mention, He's even been electrocuted and shot at by people on his own side! Honestly, he'd have been better off if he had stayed on Earth. Then again, if he had, everyone else would have had to as well.

I think the search for the Holts could make for a good Lance story arc in Season 3 or 4.

Maybe Lotor dangles the scheme in front of him to sow discord among the Paladins or perhaps he comes into the idea on his own, but Lance could get it into his head that he can redeem/prove himself by rescuing Pidge's father and brother. After all, not even Shiro could save them, so if he success where he failed, then he can show everybody; Allura, Coran, his fellow Paladins, and himself that he's just as good as Shiro. Or at the very least, better than Keith.

So you've got Blue sporadically powering up during battle because its pilot has a fire under his ass, and catastrophically malfunctioning because it can sense that Lance wants to ditch it for Black.

You've got Pidge initially ecstatic that Lance is suddenly so invested in helping her family until she starts to notice how controlling he is during the search, ultimately realizing that he's just leading the charge to satisfy his ego.

Throw in some deep-cutting insults, a little friendly fire, and a sprinkle of desertion and you've got yourselves a subplot.

Best girl, comin' through!

gotta love the mice

>I think the search for the Holts could make for a good Lance story arc in Season 3 or 4.
If you are a Pancefag...
Lance has more potential with anything related to his family,earth and the galaxy garrison.

Anything about the Holts should be for Pidge and Shiro

I thought of the following reasons why we haven't seen female Galrans, just pick one:
>they look like dudes and we've seen them but not recognized them
>they're rare
>they live apart from the males
>there are none which makes you wonder how they reproduce...

When will we get to see what Haggar's rocking under that robe?

I hope Lotor pretends to be a soft-handed incompetent with a poor grasp of the situation at large like:

youtu.be/zqpmEW57aSs?t=698
youtu.be/TYxu2JNs66o?t=17

Then he does a quiet and sinister 180 when it suits him:

youtu.be/_bI9N533A98?t=593

Perhaps when he's taken prisoner by the remaining Paladins early in Season 3.

So what's everyone's bet/guess/theory on what happened to Shiro?

Teleported/Phase-shifted to another location. Season 3 is about finding him so they can use voltron again.

How did Tumblr react?

Nah, Keith will pilot black, Lance will pilot red, and Allura will pilot blue, as an homage to the original series. I'm sure Shiro will come back eventually, but in the meantime, they'll have to go on without him

>Red going with another paladin

Lance's character fits blue more than red so he's staying there. And I bet Keith will be too reluctant to take black so we have season 3 with no voltron, season 4 and 5 with Shiro helping Keith to be a better leader, and end of the final season is Keith in Black.

I wonder what Shiro's bayard in weapon form looks like.

Got Tanged into Black.

At this point in the story that would feel REALLY forced.

Get in the Lion, Allura!

he's in an alternate reality in which Galrans are good and the Voltrons are bad
or he's in a realityin which they're all girls
or he's in the black void surrounded by nothingness

The Black Lion will be piloted by Coran.

>What if he's...NOT pretty?

Dropped and Netflix subscription cancelled.

He's a part of the black lion now

He'll do the Obi-Wan ghost thing in a moment of crisis to help the team

No, stay in the ship that only you can make useful.

How? There's really no basis for that to happen.

She can't and won't. The writers went out of their way to tie and shackle her to the ship.

he'll be part Altean he gets his good looks from his dad
and his mom's elf-ears, white hair and magic-powers

Lance doesn't fit Red at all. Red need someone agressive and fierce, Lance has some game but he's mostly talk and isn't as agressive or reckless.

Temporary and besides, slav will do something about the ship. I also believe she'll be the red paladin since hot headed people like her is not what the blue lion wants to vore. We will see though, I'm already looking forward to our next bingo board

I wonder if the armor colour will change, Keith Red will turn Black while Lance's Blue will turn Red.

Meanwhile Allura's suit will turn blue if she decides to become the Blue Paladin and make Coran the commander of the battleship.

Lance is staying Blue.

you just completely disregarded everything that user stated.

Nah

Can all lions use Jaw blade or just Black and Red?
I know they all could in the original but i'm curious here since Keith make an energy Jaw Blade twice this season.

Too bad for you the writers said that they aren't following the original show anymore.

So they are gonna find a white girl huh.

Yes. They all used their jaw weapon in Season 1

Nah, this is by the people that make Avatar, they don't believe in blonde hair.

When, I don't remember?

You "Lance will be the red paladin" faggots are beginning to become the next "Thace is the baby daddy" theorists.

As they were breeching the balmera stronghold with their lions

I'm against Lance changing lions. It just wouldn't make sense in the current story.

Lance changing his lion makes no sense, it's either Keith pilloting Black while Alura pilots Red or Allura pilots Black and Keith keeps Red

Well, it's quite clear in this reboot they made Allura and Keith similar in many but different ways. Lance will eventually mellow out and will become the blue paladin who his lion is waiting for.

Do you think we'll ever get a flashblack to when they were all still attending that school, like from the previous year when Keith and Shiro were still there?

Only because she's easy, Lance. It's like being proud of beating a game in easy mode.

Dem hips...she could reverse birth pidge and only slightly look like a sparrow extreme insertion/bluge.

What the fuck dude

>you will never be bred by shiros augmented galran champion cock

Killing myself

At what point in the series did you realize keith was best boy?

Lance was such an insufferable faggot during this, I still hate him. Hopefully they can redeem him for more than 10 seconds next season.

when it was revealed he was part Galran
I hated him before
but now I like him, Galrans are superior

When he gave Shiro the look. Then "vol tron?"
Season 2 made him a million times better.

Pretty sure I know how the Lotor reveal is going to go. They're going to have an issue finding a 5th paladin, and some pretty boy is going to show up to try for the part. Going to turn out its Lotor in disguise because he's half Altean and can shapeshifter. He'll pilot a lion for a bit, and then the conclusion can go a couple of ways. He might steal Red and actually make off with it by the end of an episode, only to lose it when Matt shows up and rages his way in to Red's good graces.

That type of story also gives Lotor a good chance to get some scenes with Allura, leading to his obsession.

if they beat the Galran empire and go back to earth
what are they going to do?
will they be able to keep the cats?
I bet the universe always needs saving

>Shit talking Lance

Mice user is like clockwork, every thread.

One day you will run out of mouse webms and gifs, and we will suffer without you..

>Lance talking Lance
What?

What the actual crap?

Are u ok

>They're going to have an issue finding a 5th paladin, and some pretty boy is going to show up to try for the par
This was a Golion episode.

Do it faggot. Your favo is Shito.

When will Keith snap?

Yes, yes it was. But is also would serve to demonstrate Lotor's Altean heritage and a bunch of pieces are in place for that sort of thing.

>Lance pulling out a gun on Keith
Kek'd.

The wait for S3 is gonna be long, we gotta track down more Voltron 3D.

Keith's the one with the gun, he realised how much of a shit Lance was

There's no more Shiro and he was always the one to stop them before they got physical.
It will be interesting, but Keith will constantly be "patience yields focus" to keep himself in check.

I hope when they try to wake him up he tricks one of the witches by pretending he's trying to say something in a weakened state, only to grab the back of her head and french her.
Then she slaps him.

I think Hunk will probably be the one to stop them, at least at first. It'd be boring if Keith has an attitude change that fast.

How about some stop motion Voltron?

youtube.com/watch?v=zjMFYAdvHJc

I want Keith to snap and use his superior Galra biology to btfo Lance

Definitely. Keith's patience won't change in one night it'll be a gradual process.
which will put him above shiro in terms of best boy

Would you an older Shiro?

youtube.com/watch?v=iDB3x3iR-R8

----> fanfiction.net
----> archiveofourown.org

With the white hot fury of a thousand suns. He needs to come back with a beard at the very least. Laugh lines and white streaks if they're not cowards.

The first time. Keith was always my favorite boy.

Something about his design gives me homoerotic urges.
I want to decimate him sexually

It's not Keith's fault he's such a wildchild. It's those Galra instincts to RIP AND TEAR.

I could post a thousand wonderful slutty Keith fanart. But the show itself already confirms, Keith is for lewd. Brutal, relentless, mindbreaky lewd.
But also for loving.

I wonder if Keith will get to have more time with the Blades next season. He needs some proper explanations of shit that he got cut off from.

No bully.

stfu

I want to protect him

Honestly, I don't like the idea of switching pilots and lions. Also, Allura's the only one who can pilot the castle as well, who the fuck's gonna power up a wormhole if she's with Red.

Again: Slav will make special adjustments.

Is being the captain of the castle-ship a bad thing since it seems pretty epic? She is basically Captain Picard.

Who is going to bake a "Klance is dead" cake?

>Lance, Shiro, and Keithfags getting along for once
Cute.

>implying Coran trying to pilot Red wasn't foreshadowing

Yes bully

We are better than that

Red has standards and obviously Coran meets none of them

Well...

youtube.com/watch?v=yRagw_GxW5s

>Voltron can form without blue lion
Well Lance, start packing your bags

>How?
Delicious magical science!

Changing lions basically undermines every plot point about the lions we have gotten for the past 2 seasons. The whole point is that the lions aren't machines and they have their own personalities and they bond with pilots.

Red Lion has bonded so well with Keith that it actually activates on its own and fights for him.

My personal theory is that Shiro triggered a trap Alfor set in the black lion set to trigger if Zarkon tried to use his Bayard in the black lion. Shiro's arm counts as Galra for most sensors and other things, so it might have triggered Alfor's trap. I hope they rescue him because Alfor was too kind hearted or unable to set the trap to kill Zarkon and he is just in a prison or something.

Maybe Coran will remember a special Altean prison that is outside of time and normal space that can only be accessed through the gates Alteans can use. They end up going there to rescue Shiro and save a bunch of Alteans that were either imprisoned there long ago or ran there to seek shelter.