Hey Sup Forums let's read the newish steven universe graphic novel!

Hey Sup Forums let's read the newish steven universe graphic novel!

looks gay desu

Is this filler-tier? By the way I'm doing great

Kill yourself instead.

I read it. It's not good.

It confirms that Steven is only slightly less book smart than Connie.

How is everyone doing tonight/today?

That's par for the course really.

I assume, I haven't read it, I didn't even realize it came out until someone ripped it and put it on 32 pages.

You could just not read it if you don't want to user, though if the other SU comics are anything to go by this should be fun!

it asks the question "what if Steven went to school?"
the school system can't handle Steven

>2kewl4skool

I thought Connie lived/went to school in a different town, hence why they don't see each other too often

Steven seems to live on the outskirts while she lives in-town

>graphic novel

No, she does go to school out of town. Hell there isn't even a school in Beach City.

It's like the writers never lived in any rural towns. Where I grew up it was the whole county that went to one Middle School and High School, that's how they divided it up.

Yeah, I tend to use the term to describe a long form comic that doesn't exist in any other format, i.e. floppies, something like Blankets or Patience. I will never understand the animosity between the terms comic and graphic novel, they are both comics but we have different terms for novels vs short stories and novellas and no one bats an eye, why is that not the case for comics?

Beach City is not rural tho
it is a tourist resort the size of a town

What the fuck, did you save these things as JPEG's and then save them again as gif's?

No? These are all straight from the CBR as presented by the fine folks (maybe idk they could be jerks) that make comicrack which is where I extract all my jpgs from cbrs

did you get these jpgs from a facebook screenshot of a tumblr post

your purpose in life is to hold books

I think the rip is of poor quality to be frank with you. It's really grainy in comicrack too, but still that someone took the time to rip it at all is nice.

>kids these days

Bitch you frumpy.

I like the long jacket over a blouse and shirt look usually, that pose just isn't flattering to the outfit.

>I am 25 and I use that phrase
I'm getting old
kids and their stupid slang terms

shit's going down

hipsters

So what I've gathered so far is that Connie doesn't understand a single goddamn thing.

Connie has time for school, violin lesson, tennis lessons and sword fighting lessons

now we know what the Mayor of Townsville does when he's not in office

Oh
This is boring
I mean I was bored before but wow

/marked/

Steven's much better off not dealing with the usual school kid bullshit.

Now that he's had a taste of hell, why would he ever want to subject himself to that ever again?

A friend got me this from comicon and... It was terrible. I don't know what to do, I want to sell it or something.

oh my god

Does your city have those take a book leave a book libraries for kids around?

>makes you think, huh?
Sup Forums has ruined me.

why is everyone such a bitch in this