Name a better Sup Forums related reviewer

protip:you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ykU11VsWIbA
panpizzaart.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Literally who?

Will he get deported?

Are you really this pathetic that you need to make threads about yourself pan?

He's pretty damn funny. Degenerate, but funny.

>reviewing cartoons
uggh

?

I miss him.

For the longest time, I thought he was Chinese based on his accent.

He is still around, you know. He just mainly does Hearthstone and art podcasts nowadays as opposed to Familiar Faces.
>tfw he hates MLP now and refuses to explain why
This annoys me and I'm not even a brony.

He might as well be American

Miss? He's still very active

no

7 years ago when I was 18 and a virgin I'd a fucking weird dream of C.R. I was so conscience of never losing my virginity, most of my friends had lost it at 17/18 and I was staring to feel like a loser, I dreamt he was coming on to me and I fucked him just to punch out my V card. I hated it as I'm not gay but was desperate and all my friends in my dreams mocked me, then a female friend who I'm close with but no in love with and had a BF for as long as I've known her said to me "user, don't under sell yourself as a bottom feeder, you can do much better"
Weirdest and only gay sex dream I'd ever had

yeah from what I have seen he looks really white.

I remember finding out about him in spill.Com years ago.

Man, I miss that site, double toasted just ain't the same.

>Nolan said he looks like Dib
>He was not lying

So... is Pan Rebel Taxi?

Or is that Mister Enter?

I don't... I don't follow shit like this very well.

(And all I know about Pan was that edgelord a few months back that went dumb on him).

>watching autistic friend simulators

Pan runs the channel Rebel Taxi.
Mr. Enter is somebody else (whom Pan dislikes).

I agree.
Spill.com did start to change once Carlyle left though. He did go on to co-write the Doctor Strange screenplay, though, so Spill has some legacy.

Captain Kristian is good but he's been doing a lot more non co related stuff that I'm not that into

Mr. Enter is about as genuine as anyone can get. Legitimate high functioning autist, began on DeviantArt, took two years to get a plan together for an animated short but realized it was too difficult so released a book with the same concept instead...

I don't like his content much but I like him as a person.

I've evolved beyond Sup Forums reviewers. Primarily because everyone I've ever seen has their head so far up their ass they can't recognize basic themes.

I remember him posting his superman video here when his channel was new

he takes things too seriously

He's a great reviewer?

Does anyone know the fact that he likes Hi Hi Puffy AmiYumi and The Amazing World of Gumball? Those are his favorite Cartoon Network originals.

ya te chigaste Pan, te vas junto conmigo deportado por el cheto con peluca

Ben is alright. As a reviewer/character he's kind of annoying, but he's fine as himself.
And I did know that. I still recall seeing him develop from "Everything new sucks!" to "A lot of new things suck, but not because they're new."

I just can't deal with Enter's autism. While other reviewers have a bit of amusement in their criticisms he seems to get genuinely upset. In a few videos he sounded like he was seconds away from sperg tears mid-rant. Also, the fact that he can't seem to find a good artist to draw him an avatar irks me.

For all the griping he does I hear his book was absolute garbage.

I was joking

Didn't Max pretend to be a unsociable douchbag in public then turn around and do the whole 'I was just pretending to be retarded' thing? I think he's really skilled but that cult of personality thing he tried to do kind of backfired.

I still remember that little snippit of him in that MLP documentary, back when he was several years younger and several dozen pounds lighter.

he is good but Pan is a God

I actually like Braindump and the dude is a talented animator.

Anyone that pretends to be an unsociable douche is still a fucking asshole. Why the fuck Max gets a free pass, I don't understand

I actually found out about his videos because I was looking up videos of Hi Hi Puffy AmiYumi and I randomly found that video. Then I watched his first rant on Cartoon Network.

As you can tell, I was obsessed with Hi Hi Puffy AmiYumi years ago. Honestly, I still kind of am obsessed with the show now. Easily one of my favorite cartoons along with Early SpongeBob and Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends.

Why do cartoon reviewers need an avatar? Can't they just voice over the footage?

Gonna admit that I am jealous of Sup Forums and Sup Forums. They have a wide spread of youtube personalities with varying degrees of production values. Meanwhile Sup Forums and Sup Forums has to settle for shit like OP

1) Copyright infringement is an ass on YouTube.
2) They'll just be like Mr. Enter on his old videos, when they talk about a certain scene, they'll just keep playing it over and over again until they come to their point is done with.

Who's that?

Deporting Pan is like sending your fat lazy house cat free in the wild.

He might last a few days, but he would be out of his element.

Why did CR stop producing content anyway? He was one of the best back in tgwtg

An artist that respects the silence, as it serves the foundation for creativity.

I agree with 2. But if youtube wants to take down their videos they'll do it anyway even if it has minimal footage, avatar or not.

Not if you put the footage in a certain format or filter where it can't detect it. It works for many YouTube bots most of the time.

Different user, but I always thought that it was the claimer of the footage that decides to initiate action against potential infringement.
YouTube just doesn't want to rock the boat and risk getting sued again.

James Rolfe is well spoken enough to prove you don't even need footage to talk about a series; just still images. Sure he has a ton of cameras, but if you don't have one of those annoying "Hey guys" voices and something better than unregistered Hypercam2, you've got potential. I'd love to see new people produce shit.

>James Rolfe
>Sup Forums

coincidence?

he didn't claim he was Sup Forums

with that said he does produce some Sup Forums content, like the transformers and TMNT cartoons.

At least Sup Forums has Demo

when he uploads at least.

oh my god it can't be

The big twist is that Mr Enter made this thread because he knew we would make fun of Pan

You know Sup Forums is too mean for him to frequent.

You're right, he probably can't handle some 12 year old's meme page on Facebook let alone Sup Forums.

>Promised a halloween vid in November
>New year and still no vid

I just started watching Rebel Taxi and I don't think I can say that he's a good reviewer.

His production values are great and he has some of the best looking videos out of any reviewer I've seen. It's obvious he really cares about the image quality and everything he does feels really consistent when it comes to that.

But the thing is every time he actually talks about a show, there's so little actual criticism. He very rarely goes in depth towards what works and what doesn't. The videos he makes can hardly be called reviews, it's more just explanations of what the shows and movies are. So few of his things go beyond "It was created by ___ and the plot is ___ and it was cancelled too soon just like Clerks"

I want to like his stuff, but it all feels like it's just a history lesson with some bland jokes about goth girls thrown in. And that's fine, I think videos detailing the production of shows is really neat. It's just odd he chose to call them reviews and people label him as a critic.

eye of sol

That's a fair criticism.
I frankly prefer his style over reviewers that just go through each scene of something and try to indicate their issues with it that way (which doesn't work that well imho).

He forces anger and its so cringe to just hear him get upset over nothing.

AND WHEN I WAS A KID, I HAD TO FINGER MY OWN BUTTHOLE!

>Mr. Enter
>Good

Fuckin talented animator I'll give him that, can't say I agree with some of his opinions but he knows how to entertain

True answer: there are no good Sup Forums reviewers.

that's not even mr. enter dude

FOLKS

That kaptainkristian guy is pretty good, though he doesn't review shows, and talks more about franchises and artists. He gets more into the production side of things than I see in most reviews or in peoples opinions, which is nice. I suppose that's the nature of talking about larger pieces of media, but I wish he'd focus more on a single show. Right now it feels like all his videos are very well done "intro to ______"

His videos aren't longer than ten minutes, and most of his editing is getting repetitive, mainly just sliding things around the screen. The only outright bad stuff I think he's made are his music episodes, and people didn't respond to his Spawn review very well.

A N I M A T I O N
D A M N A T I O N

He's great but that one episode where he praises Spawn and failed to mention that its success is mostly due to the collection hype at the time which in long term greatly harmed the comic industry bothered me.

he has explained why, he thought the introduction of Cadence made the show go down hill and Twilight becoming an alicorn made him drop it completely. now hush up before HE arrives

In France we have some greats Youtubers.
youtube.com/watch?v=ykU11VsWIbA

Who?

Not even pic related? Or is he too Sup Forums to count?

fuck off Pan

Who?

Honestly considering the quality of all the other Sup Forums related reviewers on JewTube the title of "best cartoon reviewer" is not at all hard to accomplish.

He's funny but I don't like his interpretations of some things.
He's almost like Enter in how he thinks things should be certain ways.

who?

/Thread

Does Chad still comes to the Drawthreads?

>CTRL+F
>No PieGuy

Have you guys ever actually taken a look at his art, besides what he uses for his videos and podcasts?
panpizzaart.tumblr.com/
It's fine for a few characters, but some of them look pretty damn nasty

well actually I do follow his art I think it looks good I like it.

He is good but is he really better than Pan?

Pan please go.

Fixed

It looks like he's trying to copy Johnen Vasquez style and then threw in colors you'd expect in a vinyl art figure.

Sometimes it works, other times it doesn't. It's different and considering how everyone follows the leader after one success (this time it's minimilstic and narrow lines) I'd give him points for that.

>It looks like he's trying to copy Johnen Vasquez style and then threw in colors you'd expect in a vinyl art figure.
He has an obsession with both of those things so I think that's the intention.

E;R, hands down.

He is good but sometimes the Sup Forums memes feel too forced. His Rouge One review was

>yeah i liked it but not really and I don't care
>she's kinda cute too
>also the jews
>did I mention the jews
>JEWS

He's walking a dangerous path, not even EmptyHero pushes memes that hard.

Jews? What jews? I only heard him talking about gems. Besides, you can call it a meme if you want but nothing he points out is every really untrue.

PieGuy reviews things better, but I enjoy Pan's content more. The reviews Pan makes aren't always as in depth but they're often filled with trivia I didn't know about the show.

I'm not saying it isn't true and it was funny the first time, but he made the same joke about Jews pushing an agenda in the Korra, SU, Episode VII, a little in the Deadpool (which is his best review so far imo) and in the episode VIII review. At this point it feels tiresome.

>HEY GUYS I'M FROM Sup Forums, DID I MENTION I'M FROM Sup Forums, LOOK AT MY MEMES THEY'RE WAY MORE RARE THA ANYTHING YOU'LL EVER SEE, JEWS LOL, OH DID I SAY SOMETHING OFFENSIVE? SORRY THAT'S JUST MY INNER Sup Forums

I think I'll pass.

Is there a single Sup Forums reviewer who isn't
>overly angry/cynical
>self deprecating
>picks apart low-hanging fruit
>just points out tropes
>exclusively reviews one genre
>exclusively reviews shows made for a specific age group

Or some combination of the above?

pinche pedofilo de mierda

>self deprecating

Would you prefer being arrogant and not taking criticism?