CHA TUNG EE-MA CHAY-CHOO RAN TA-NEE-EE-CHOO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NkLMSpDJH1A
youtube.com/watch?v=n07O8Ov9fTI
youtube.com/watch?v=iyl3otdvXH4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

post vocaroo or yt link

This was the worst thing Lucas ever did

I was only like 9 or 10 when this version came out on home video and I still remember cringing and feeling embarrassed at how retarded it was when I watched it with my mom.

Lapti Nek was a legitimately good song.

Jedi Rocks is artistic genocide.

youtube.com/watch?v=NkLMSpDJH1A

Lapti Nek wasn't anything special. It was just supposed to be this dumb alien song played in an alien bar.
Not the fucking hilight of a 5 minute scene

i would

youtube.com/watch?v=n07O8Ov9fTI

It's better than average. The disco beat is still catchy and the breakdown part is melodically interesting (bongos! synth boogie!)

still a million times better than the Jizz Wailers anyway

this is pretty fucking naff t bh

Yes. I fast forward it due to cringe central... and Jabba's palace deserves to be watched loud.

iktf

I bet mom died inside a little realizing what a little faggot you were and wished she had redone her life...

:^\

i don't get the hate over it
star wars as a whole is quite silly and camp, you've just gotta roll with the punches re lucas's changes

Because it's a different kind of silly and campiness
The jumping in your face and breaking the flow of the movie makes it absolutely terrible

STOP MURDERING OOLA SHE DID NOTHING WRONG

i would love to know what lucas's thought process was with adding this scene into the special edition

i honestly think he has autism

>implying you wouldnt fuck that mouth
those lips could probably work miracles

ILM worked on Jurassic Park and one of the big breakthroughs was successfully replacing puppetry with CGI
So Lucas, this nerd, is like HOLY SHIT, so he goes over all shit in his movies that felt janky.
It works "amazing".
Then he decides, shit, I want to make a WHOLE MOVIE with this new technology.
You can guess what happened next

She's ugly, but imagine the succ...

Kino happened next contrarian faglord Jr the third

youtube.com/watch?v=iyl3otdvXH4

>Mr Lucas, we've found the Da Nang Hooker you asked for

>Then he decides, shit, I want to make a WHOLE MOVIE with this new technology.

I dont remember this ever happening..

i remember him ruining some films made largely with miniatures and models, with poor post production choices though

The balls on that guy. I wonder how much pussy he pulled after that

Oh wow.

>i remember him ruining some films made largely with miniatures and models

Kino was born

Was this in the original or not
I'm a 90s baby

Taken out of context that only looks MORE silly than the completed shot. In the OT they were talking to fucking puppets and pretending to fly.

You'd have to discount the entire franchise to pick and choose when it turns from dumb shit to acceptable.

Yes and no
There was a scene in the original version that had some Chucky Cheese style animatronics playing space-music while the green slut danced for Jabba
Then in 97, George rereleased the OT and decided that RotJ wouldn't be finished until we could see the uvula of a spastic brown bear-creature screaming into the camera

The problem is that the finished product looked like arse too

> that file name
AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAA MY SIDES

Why did they cut dickheads scene with the trade federation

The movie is already like 2 hours long. I guess Lucas thought we'd just roll with the idea that the new droids didn't need control

It kinda sucks that they cut it because the result was that the Jedi didn't win fuck all on Geonosis without the Clones coming in.
Sad when you think about it. The only time we see the Jedi in action as a whole Order was getting BTFO by a bunch of retard droids that Lucas designed to be "cut down like butter"

They probably figured no one remembered that anakin took down the droid control in episode 1 and that the jedi should go for the off switch in episode 2.

best part starts at 27 seconds

Why did they design it to look like a scrunched up cock?

Why not just force fly Nute Gunray to planet Mordor?

That kid going AHHH cracks me up every single time, including the finished shot.

This looks like one of those Ugandan movies.

>that dead guy sliding down the ramp

Oh my fucking god what

Count Dookie just stands there like a tard ready to get chopped up. He can throw people with the force. He was fighting off Yoda for fucks sake.

nu-male final form

What if Dinohead wasn't retarded and could reflect back blasters like a newbie Jedi?
I guess the Clone Wars would have ended there

That's not a nu-male
That's like, a turbo-nerd

All Lucasfags must fucking hang

MON...KEY.... HEEEEAAAD!

Charlie...easy on the cat food

Pretty future funk desu

He just stands there because he already knows Fett is about to BTFO Dinohead. He could probably sense Fett drawing his blaster before Dinohead even landed in front of him.

literally Sup Forums incarnate aside from having no apparent stage fright

More like /swco/ incarnate

>oke dokie!
couldn't continue watching

>White """"""""""people""""""""""