What's her endgame?

What's her endgame?

sucking my dick

To die as a witch full with youth

Being the cunt that uses Machiavellian tactics to climb to the top, because she was born a plain cunt instead of a beautiful cunt

surgery for her massive five head

Putting me way off with her weird tits

she wanted to taste that sweet virgin poon

making me her pusy slave

>tfw got a boner during the necro scene
the fact that it was improvised makes it even hotter.

Head of the coven of witches that has a crush on their latest sacrificial victim.

>The ending of The Neon Demon was quite different in the original screenplay (although also similar in many ways). Said ending was disliked by everyone working on the film since it didn't fit with the tone of what the film had become (Refn works chronologically and often changes his plans), and the production had spent too much money to shoot that ending anyway. Actress Abbey Lee then came up with the current ending, which she claimed was autobiographic. This claimed Refn to include the final shots of Abbey's character walking, unharmed and victorious.
>which she claimed was autobiographic
What did she mean by this?

To sit in a bathtub covered in blood, staring at this.

Abbey is trve

What was the original ending?

Keep in mind that the rest of the script is also a little different, so not everything makes sense.

>Abbey is the only one who really wants to kill Elle (the others regret it immediately)
>Abbey kills Jenna Malone
>the Elle eating sequence (Bella agrees to do it) is extremely graphic
>Abbey uses Elle's car because she wants to BE Abbey
>They switch to Bella's car anyway
>the ending photoshoot sequence is very long and mainly features Abbey
>Bella cries because she's insecure and flees
>most of it is Abbey getting bullied by other girls and then getting locked inside a restroom
>Then we switch to Bella
>she regrets eating Elle
>Bella's character goes to her favorite surgeon and tells him to marry her because she's perfect now
>he disagrees
>she spergs the fuck out and cuts herself into pieces using his surgical equipment
>Back to Abbey
>Abbey is screaming inside the restroom and can feel Elle's ghost haunting her
>Abbey is freed from the restroom by the photographer (whom she is in love with and had a fling with once, a plotline that is completely abandoned in the film)
>Abbey confesses she ate Elle but the photographer doesn't believe her
>the photographer says she's very pretty, just like Elle
>Abbey is happy
>She cries because she's happy her plan of consuming Elle's beauty worked
>Then she starts maniacally laughing while looking in the lens
>She stretches her eyelids away from her eyes using her fingers (seriously, that's a description in the script. Imagine someone putting in contact lenses) while laughing even more maniacally
>The camera zooms in while Abbey is still laughing while looking at the lens, reaching peak maniacallyness
>Cut to black

well, that's much more b-movie tier than the original ending.

Agreed. I read the script before I saw the movie and I was pleasantly surprised. Every change they made on set was better than what was originally intended.

I full on masturbated to it

nice

nice

i hated that scene because up until that point I thought that movie would be great "having a girl over" kino but that scene immediately disqualified it again

Elle Fanning is fucking ugly as fuck

cannot find a gif of Jena masturbating and pissing on the floor

it was about models, user