Wtf is wrong with him

wtf is wrong with him

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2xVWaDbORQQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nothing, his oneitis was being kept from him so he wanted to take it out on everyone else.

yeah but why make racial abuse on his friend? why being scared of having another girl in the group (the redhead girl)?

He's the best moments in season 2
youtube.com/watch?v=2xVWaDbORQQ

DELET I haven't seen it yet, only the first 5 episodes

>video title says spoilers
>still clicked it
>complained about it

he's tired of seeing white women burn the coal. he knows she'll end up paying the toll.

Did they reduce her character because of the huge success of IT?

Lucas should just stick it up and be Winston

Is Finn /ourguy/?

he was a pissy little fucking twat this season

could have literally fucked red in the gym after 11 knocked her off the skateboard

>mfw Sup Forums:the character is introduced

Finn is always our guy, he and his brother browse Sup Forums sometimes

T H I S
A Mike-Max-11 triangle leading into S3 would've left me in more suspense.

lol Sup Forums is fucking retarded
Mike is the most based person of the kids, he's the only one that cares about Will and is ready to fuck up some demogorgons

He misses his waifu and doesn't know how to deal with his emotions, so he takes out his anger on the new girl

>Mike is the most based person of the kids
That's Dustin, my man

based kid: Mike
based teen: Steve
based adult: ?

big daddy Hop

runner up: Bob

Dustin is the most annoying character not just only in this show, but in all tv shows together

Indeed. Just look at this mouthbreather silhouette.

Mike's dad
Best character on the show

He has the most emotional scenes in this seasons

>Dustin
he's so fucking cucked he literally let's an alien lifeform eat his cat, still doesn't think d'art is hostile.

Hopper/Scientist/Bob

He was traumatized by 11's death in Season 1. Was this not obvious?
That's why he was always angry and lashed out at Max.

>wtf is wrong with him

JEW NOSE
SJW CHIN

He's dumb, literally nothing wrong about being dumb

Mike isn't interested in Max, he puts her down every chance he gets. It's Max that tries to be his friend all the time

Bob Newby, superhero

because puberty hasn't kicked in

if it had, Max would have had her ankles behind her ears in the gym scene

This. His role was definitely a lot smaller this season but the scenes I went back to rewatch once I finished S2 were mike ones

they are in 8th grade, I've fucked 2 classmates when I was that age

I wonder if Max and Eleven will get along in s3

Darth Finnius the Wise

pls god no.

what is the context of that disclaimer?

>finn did good here no pedo

nothing is wrong with him, hes a good kid

His qt autistic gf literally vanished into thin air, what the fuck do you think? Fucking retard.

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

science teacher

Cute Finn

Eleven is a bitch, he should get with the redhead instead

>mfw this scene

Redhead is grrrl power: the character.
Eleven is perfectly cute and awkward.

>implying Fack isn't the OTP

cute fack

Nah, Mike+Eleven is comfy stuff. But if you're talking about Millie then yeah I agree

HODDOOOORRR

I think Max would just end up having a tragic accident. Like a "oh shit I skateboarded 50 feet in the air and landed on some power lines" type accident.

Maybe he's smart enough to know not to piss off superhumans?

Millie doesn't even try to look to be interested in Mike

Do you think after the first season they realized they’d have to let this kid act in seasons 2 instead of be missing for 9 episodes and went “fuck”

Jane will turn full Lovecraftian next season and Mike and Max will bond together and kill jane

>Tries to protect a fucking voidling
lol no

Possible. But first Will will be kidnapped/possessed/traumatized for no reason.

>Jane will turn full Lovecraftian
Oh look he said that word again!

inbred mutant kike

yaeh they planned him to be a regular since season 1

I don't think he was memeing. Lucy had Scarlett go from mildly psychic to evolving into basically Yogsothoth.

The most realistic and emotional moment of this season

I'm seriously put off by "Jane". El was such a great name for her.

Do something like Katie or Emma, so you can hamfistedly symbolize her normalizing to her early childhood, or working through the trauma into teenage years.

>implying Lovecraftian Jane and Mike can't bond

poor doggo ;_;

I was surprised to see that Millie could act, she did ok in season 1 but there weren't much depth to her character and to show in the script, but she did a good job.

The season was pretty lackluster though, okay, but not great, it seemed like a teaser for a full season. I didn't like that they treated the demogorgon like an upside down pet. Eleven's origin plot was badly written, especially the meeting with Kali, they should have scrapped that all together. It felt very forced, cliche, and eventually disturbingly inconsequential.

Mike was perfect. Only kid 100% focused on the demogorgon threat. Having him go after Max in any way would have completely ruined his intense dedication to Elle and made me hate Max

He lost that innocent appeal when he played a foul mouth on IT

How's Finn such a pedobait? He attracts more peods more than Millie

what are the odds that he posts here

He's the OP

His friends post here and told him about the obsessive fans he attracted

Most people shed tears when they cry. You obviously have a different interpretation of the word "realistic" that most.

His acting is overrated and thanks to puberty he is getting uglier by the day - he has a couple of years left before his acting career dries up.

you're obviously just jealous

Except he wasn't just sad at the scene, he was angry at Hop and also emotionally overwhelmed so he unleashed his angry on Hopper but they ended up cuddling
It's a fucking great scene, it tells how both of them care about Eleven

Probably not. In fact I'm betting that one of their catfights causes the group to momentarily break up
>Max calls Eleven crazy or whatever
>Mike gets defensive
>Lucas gets defensive too

It always bothered me that Lucas felt entitled to chimp out at 11. Lucas is from one of the lowest offshoots of humanity, and 11 is literally superhuman. Lucas should be groveling before the fat kid, not spazzing at his betters.

Eleven in season 3 leaked

How the fuck is he so based?
Literally the heart and soul of the whole series

I wouldn't be surprised if we see some upside down thing where they all appear as their D&D characters.

nah

it coud work in a way where she fills the void El left, they didnt have enough moments together though to develop it. Maybe if they took time away from the PooSquad but even then theyd run the risk of making a character too similar to El if not done right

>Here's this new skater girl from Cali, and everyone in the gang falls in love with her
Nah

no time to film much because of IT

Were the pumpkins used for hibernation?

It could work when Eleven turned into a Lovecraftian monster and Mike and Max bond to take her down

He finished filming IT long before he started stranger things season 2
hell you could see he was way chubbier in IT while he was skinny as fuck in st

You autistic fucks, don't you see the truth? B boy Bobby the Sup Forumsrain is the strongest character in season 2. Literally knows more than sheriffs, doctors with every degree.. helped create that science class thing and taught the kids mentor all he knew. RIP B BOY BOBBY THE B

he's probably being passed around like the two Coreys

you can tell he has one of those gay boy faces

in that instance it should be Lucas contnuing his Jerk-Ass tendencies and not want a girl in their group. It would only be Dustin and Mike who can have a potential relationship with her, where Mike is more distant but not an outright jerk to her and Dustin getting cucked in the end since he looks like Sloth.

He's a terrible actor. Was legit laughing when he was screaming at Hopper.

Go on...

he's growing up to he fucking ugly
just look at his brother

>ywn have someone in your life like Finn
That's not fair

>ywn be between Finn's legs
Why live?

Still would absolutely prefer the radioing-her-everyday, completely dedicated Mike we got to one that "fills the gap" with a new girl for the sake of more love triangles. One of the main draws of the show for me is the pure love between Mike and Elle.

I liked that they spotlighted the other kids, and that it wasn't just the mike and eleven show again.

I remember Fucking 8th graders left and right, that's howi lost my job as janitor.

your right, their first kiss was a nice moment. I just wish Mike had more to do this season, not just alone but with his friends too