It doesn't matter that it flopped, what matters is that it was made. i love this film

it doesn't matter that it flopped, what matters is that it was made. i love this film.

blade reddit 2017

same op. a film hasn't moved me like this in a long, long time.

neck yourself

is this blaedrunner the driver of our generation bros?

upvoted my fellow redditor. the narwhal bacons!

If I pull that off will you die?

Whaaaaaaat ..... ?

it matters that it flopped because this lowers the chances of another one being made.
it's a bussiness and no one cares whether it's a good film if it doesn't fill their pockets.

If I step on that, will it die?

>High budget slow burning philosophical sci-fi completely unsuited for general audiences
>Sequel that's better in many ways than an 80s cult classic

Truly we witnessed a miracle. It's a miracle it got made and it's a miracle it turned out so good.Time to die

>How does it feel to hold the hand of someone you love? Interlinked.
>Do you long to have your heart interlinked? Interlinked.

don't ever tell me this place isn't as bad as reddit again

>no one wants to see /r9k/ the movie

surprising

what does interlinked scene even mean?

do you supposed to not have a delay when you repeat the last word which would mean you had thought about the last sentence and had an emotional response?

has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

It was lame, no amount of muh waifu can save it.

They have sophisticated machinery that studies his response, pupils, breathing, that sort of thing. He's supposed to show no emotion.

IT WAS REAL FUCKIN GREAT IN IMAX

ONE OF THE BEST CINEMA EXPERIENCES OF THE MILLENIUM, WORTH AT LEAST 2 VIEWINGS

SHAME THEY PULLED IT, BUT THEN AGAIN WHO DOES?

I've seen it twice but they stopped showing it in IMAX. Am I missing out having only seen it standard?

Reddit

>It's an user is way off baseline thread

You're objectively wrong.

How did she not scream?

I'M CURIOUS ABOUT THE REALD 3D VERSION, PARTICULARLY THE SYNC SCENE WHICH WAS ALREADY LAYERED AS FUCK IN 2D

HERES THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN STANDARD AND IMAX

Sup Forums has become so reddit over this movie. you fags need to reign it in and calm down. it wasn't that great and it bombed because no one really liked it.

So I haven't missed anything is what you're saying?

STRONG INDEPENDENT POLICE CHIEF WHO DONT NEED NO HELP FROM A STATION FULL OF COPS WHO MIGHT PROBABLY HEAR HER IF SHE CALLED FOR HELP

SHE DIES WITH DIGNITY, LIKE AMAN