Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WAKbQzmO3ko
instagram.com/p/BaoeHAdnHS1/?hl=en&taken-by=mcgregor_ewan
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Woman are kinda retarded

just see comments from this video
youtube.com/watch?v=WAKbQzmO3ko

Scott Pilgrim VS. The World

Did a cuck mod remove the last MEW thread?

>valeria
>khan
>vivi
>carlos
>keke

Anyone noticing a pattern?

What is wrong with white women?

who are these women, why are they getting hate, whats goin on

Seems like it. I don't understand why, the thread was literally about an actor, an actress, and a director.

>omegawolf
Not really.

Latinas are the most faithful AND jealous girls, they aren't mad at her for cheating, they're mad at her for going after a married guy. If she had cheated but with a single guy, they wouldn't give a shit. However this level of compulsive jealousy and anger in latinas makes my dick erect; nothing more exciting than flirting with another girl in front of your latina gf just so she'll start a fight with the other bitch.

>Latinas are the most faithful

Why do you think this? Are the only ones you're familiar with nuns?

Mews was cheating on her husband.

However, the person she was cheating on him was Ewan McGregor. I'm a straight guy, and I might take it up the poop chute for Ewan McGregor.

Please tell us your experience, Juan

Looks better without the beard.

explain pls
who, what, why with who for what reason ?

Dangerous Liaisons

They were told they deserve to be "happy" 24/7, and they bought it. At the first sign of boredom or routine, they're ready to jump ship and re-arrange their whole lives. They basically spend their whole existence chasing a high

No, tell me yours. I honestly NEED to know why you think they are more loyal than any other hole

>he doesn't know that women in muslim countries are bigger supporters of muslim men harassing lewd non-muslim women than the men are
>he doesn't know that women are often more socially conservative and strict with sex norms than men
>he doesn't understand that the State and Women historically have a tight relationship regarding policing morality
>he thinks men are the one's who do most of the slut shaming
sweetie, you need to go outside more

based ewan

damn riley looks like THAT?

I'd be Riley's gf

That's what you get for marrying white girls in current year.

WHAT?
explain
i need context

>alan.khan.45
>puta

She's a puta

>Mews was cheating on her husband.

OF COURSE SHE WAS, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I still remember when I told a faggot that it was more than obvios that she was a cheating slut and he said "no she wouldn't faggot"and even more with a lefty hipster cuck of a husband like that, the faggot was horrible and MEW was too beautiful for him, he was like a 3/10 in front of a 8/10-9/10, he was asking for it.
Good for her, lefty cucks don't belong to this world, bet she cheated every time she left her home.

ewan and his wife split up a few months ago, in the spring. Around the same time, MEW announced her divorce from turbo numale riley. Recently, ewan and MEW were caught smooching at a restaurant. Now people are calling her a whore and homewrecker for literally doing nothing wrong

A "putita de mierda" (shitty slut)

I think we know hwo won

I would use dirty slut over shitty slut, literally no one says "shitty slut", and dirty slut "puta sucia" is a phrase we literally never use as well.

So I think the translation fits better giving the context and the differences between our languages.

Oh wait Ewan and his wife were already divorced? Then who gives a fuck? This is just two single people going on a date.

I've never been on board with the "men get better-looking in their 30s" meme, but Riley at least does actually loko better now than he did in his teens, even with the receding hairline.

Also, mods, Riley is a director, MEW and Ewan are actors, this is 100% on topic for Sup Forums.

Yeah I think you are right, didn't even think about it, just made a dirty translation.

Didn't MEW had a boyfriend/husband?

>Around the same time
>literally doing nothing wrong
Pick one

>Puta

>tfw no fiery latina gf

>MEW
>white

Is Ewan getting shit too?

this 2bh. Women are given unrealistic guidance through the world by paternal figures/beta men who coddle them for being cute and other women who were similarly filled with such ideas, and they pretty much never stop buying into it. If life ever deviates from the path they were told would be there for them, they become lost and erratic trying to right a perceived wrong. Men are socialized to not have these expectations or at least deal with the lack of reliability that comes with them. I actually feel really bad for women because there's no doubt it's not fun to feel that way while having everyone discourage you from questioning it, but then again maybe I'm just being a beta wanting to coddle them. A dude would get told to man up.

>start dating a woman
>she cheated on her significant other with you
>convince yourself she won't cheat on you
Everyone in this situation is retarded.

No, he is getting clapping at least from me.

More like getting the clap from that dirty whore MEW

Kind of

instagram.com/p/BaoeHAdnHS1/?hl=en&taken-by=mcgregor_ewan

Do you really think Ewan fucking McGregor is worried about that possibility? He'll be able to fuck any girl he wants until he's like 60.

t. MEW ex husband/boyFRIEND lefty hipster cuck.

Apparently. Still doesn't make MEW not a shitty person.

NO BULLY PLZ

>there are waifufags who unironically liked this homewrecking whore even after the nude hack

i hope they divorce their wife/husband and marry each other

>defending someone who cucked their husband
>calling someone else a cuck
You dim witted cretin.

>forearm is bigger than his upper arm
how is this even possible

>defending someone who cucked their lefty hipster cuck husband.
YES, lefty hipster cucks should die, along with niggers, commies and kikes.

>cretin
Hehehe where do you think you are boy? first day on Sup Forums?

The only fags on this board calling people cucks still are literally from the donald.

DID I JUST HEAR SOMEBODY TRY TO SLUTSHAME SOMEONE

THESE MICROAGGRESSIONS WILL NOT BE TOLERATED!!