/STD/ - DIS General

Making Star Trek Great Again!

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14043832
craveonline.com/mandatory/1045544-10-cases-of-family-guy-ripping-off-the-simpsons
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

can we finally get these racists out of here? STD is about the future. the future involves a majority PoC and LGBTQSRBRAAP genderkin folk. we are the majority and main demographic. not these nazis

Please use this picture next time, OP.

no airlock edition :(

Daily reminder that you're watching the wrong show.

First for Saru is a plant not a person!

Look behind his ears for the rooting system for proof.

doesnt that show how STD has gone viral since everyone is talking about STD while noone is talking about orville because its the worst show on TV because everyone hates it?

Numbers which are science dont lie user. Are you going to argue with science?

Bull fucking shit. You can have a Universal Basic Income (UBI). All the poor faggots get spending money; the rich get to keep being rich.

That is only because as Gene Roddenberry showed in his Star Trek shows that the future is a communist utopia which is why everyone loved Star Trek since Gene Roddenberry was a communist.

Holy shit. And people think RT is not biased.

No agendas here goyim.

strawpoll.me/14043832

Answer honest.

strawpoll.me/14043832

Answer true.

strawpoll.me/14043832

Thank you.

>strawpoll.me/14043832
that thread doesnt count since it doesnt say STD so fans are going to ignore it.

So, you are saying they copied guardians of the galaxy and made him groot? I can believe this.

Will it make it to season 04?

How is that copying when STD does it better?

Are you even checking what your typing out?

to be fair PoC should have an option to vote multiple times because white privilege is endemic in our society

it will if she removes her warts

They could just make it an alien infection that gives her warts sentients. Could use CGI to make them new aliens. They already have the same personality characteristics of everyone on the show. may as well use them.

Sorry guys, made an error.

Corrected

>Making Star Trek Great Again!
gib hair!

the tardigrade was an allegory for kevin spacey, makes that gif of the video game they ripped off where the blond dude gets mounted by the tardigrade even more funny.

the future is black

deal with it

racists

rollan

DUBS

Rollin

Just finished the episode, it was a good one. Engaging, fun. This season's impressed me.

you know it gurl

STD *clap* is the best trek *clap*

michael is the best captain

am i right? or are you a nazi?

Rollin in an STD thread. Sad the only thing we have to talk about is people pissed off that STD is the acronym most people use and how bad the show is. What do they talk about in Orville threads?

its funny how hard the episodes dropped off once the free trial period ended. They were never all that great, but now they're abjectly horrid.

FUCK.

Fan theory is Saru will be implanted in the spore drive like a navigator thus allowing the ship to travel through space and time.

>saru is groot
Stolen like everything else.

they talk about the show and why they like it. some STD shills come in there sometimes to shit it up but everyone laughs and has a good time

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT!

N I P P L E C L A M P S
I
P
P
L
E

C
L
A
M
P
S

fucking cringe

>Fan theory
>Fans
>implying

if you don't like STD

you can leave nazi

michael burnham is the best captain in star trek

*clap*

Captain? The 5 seconds before her mutiny collapsed in on itself?

Well it was better then Archer, and Sisco's commands...

And leaps and bounds beyond Janeway's

Let's make it clear for the fascists in here:
1) Klingonphobia IS NOT tolerated

2) What you may perceive as aggression from their part is just a natural response after decades of the federation imperialism.

3) Humans have no culture. Vulcans have no culture.

4) If you see a group of Klingon spaceships coming to earth you have No right to scan them: even if they look like warbird scanning their ship is as racist as stop and frisk.

Accidentally posted in old thread:
Oh fuck yeah I think that's it. They were talking about how it's a monster and a killer and I think Burnham said: "You shouldn't judge a creature by a single action you don't know the context of" and I was like: Why don't you make the fucking "point at it point at yourself back and forth" hand motion why saying that you DUMB CUNT.

she knows how to get the job done like every person of color. she is woke af. the future in STD is reality. finally cbs targets their main demographic: women and minorities. we are the majority, we are the future

#NotAllVulcans
get it trending i already posted on blitter for my melanin deficient trekkies

I want Trumpanzees to leave.

Yep. She knows exactly how to tear apart something that a Chinawoman made. Just like Africans.

Michael Burnham did nothing wrong

I don't get it. Spacebear, Spacewhale, ships full of dead people, that's Trek as fuck. But then they do shit like saying "in a cafe on alpha centauri" which is a system NOT a planet and a concept SO basic that I just wonder why they have ZERO people hired to check on these things? I mean.. when they just mashed up two black hole theories, Hawking radiation and Black hole firewalls, to explain a jumping error (dumb as fuck) I kinda glossed over it. Yeah alright those words don't mean what you say they do, but it's not like that's common knowledge. But fucking Alpha Centauri? You learn that as a kid. How can on a full set of adults during a shoot not one of them go: "wait, I think that's a system not a planet".
Here's a grand fucking Idea: If you say a "science" word and it takes ONE google search to find out that has ZERO context with the situation, DON'T FUCKING USE IT.

STD is canon

Yeah well unless it fixes it's shit it'll be Sybok level canon

The Orville

Extended Universe was Canon for Star Wars for ages.
Prequels are Canon.
The people who decide this shit ain't always right mah dude.

shiieeet michael burnham dindu nuffin

she was just trying to save the shiiip

good. because michael did nothing wrong

she a good gurl

white privilege in the federation has always kept her down

>not a single *clap*

you have to be getting tired. You've been at that for like eight hours now.

Imagine being so butthurt you spend hours doing that shit, without even getting a reaction.

Who is your favourite STD character?

mine is michael burnham

but you probably know that already

It was amusing to read, it mixed things up, and lets face it sometimes the STD threads get stale between episodes.

>I want Trumpanzees to leave.
What are you even talking about?? Trump made America great again. STD already recognized Elon Musk and 90s music. That would mean we must assume Trump did make america great again because WW3 was averted and Trump ushered in an obvious age of enlightenment and it made STD possible. Trumps wall ended up being the entry barrier of Starfleet admission from alien races. Even in the perfect communist utopian future of STD, dirty alien freeloaders must meet starfleet expectations before they are allowed entry into starfleet. They don't have the argument of cheap labor to help them get their starfleet citizenship, because its a communist society and nobody gets paid so what are mexicans supposed to do in that time period to gain citizenship? Oh thats right, not be complete assholes that expect free gibs for nothing. Oh, and your comment is racist for black trump supporters. Faggot.

woa you are too woke for me

this is a thread about STD

the future doesn't have anyplace for your hate

Reminder that ironic shitposting is still shitposting

exactly! i will let you guys know my son browses this thread and is a big fan of star trek and michael burnham so stop posting racist drivel you nazis

shiieet

Your wifes son?

>cuckville shills can't make /generals/ without shitting on star trek.
>/generals/ full of people who hate the show
>proceed to make troll threads to try and attack a show it's based on

Sad. These shills can't /tv

Here comes the same fag, going to post 5 .webms of orville cuckqueens and how Seth is successful. How much do they pay you?

well technically but he started calling me dad after i bought an all access pass for cbs for us to watch together and now i come here with my son to discuss michael burnham and i get called names and it is unacceptable

>seth is literally a jew

Nice try shlomo, up to your old tricks I see.

>stolen

10 Cases of 'Family Guy' Ripping Off 'The Simpsons' - CraveOnline
craveonline.com/mandatory/1045544-10-cases-of-family-guy-ripping-off-the-simpsons

>yfw, Seth plagiarized the simsons 3 times, stole Ted, stole blazing saddles, and now is trying to steal star trek

Fuck off paid Seth shill

tell em gurl

mhmm

STD is all original AND is canon

deal with it

Space is black and the future is black

DIS threads are officially dead. Thanks to racism and Orville posters.

Star Trek is fucking dead.

nope

STD is alive and well

go over to reddit r startrek to discuss michael burnham without racists

STD is the best star trek why isn't anyone talking about it?

Episode 7 taught me that every Star Trek weapon is a variation on "disintegrate".

This show sucks and everyone knows it

STD is actual Star Trek, Orville is just Reddit: The show

you know whats up gurrll

STD is the real trek for intellectuals like women and people of color

you melanin deficient folk wouldn't get it

That fucking SJW mouth on STD in the pic is hilarious!

STD stole:
>Groot=Saru
>Mushroom drive requires humanoid=Battlestar Galactica Cylon base ships
>Ashe is an undercover Klingon agent=BSG Cylon skinjobs
>Everything from alice in wonderland
>Female robot on bridge=Scorpius from Farscape
>Michael Burnham=Is directly stolen from the Mary Sue trope on wikipedia
>The Discovery starship=design stolen from fidget spinners
>The camera work and dark gritty feel of the show= BSG
None of this is "homage" its blatant plagiarism.

Why don't they cuss in every episode?

they do? first trek to say fuck

STD is an anthology:
Season 1: Mirror Universe
Season 2: Form Section 31 to escape
Season 3: Timelines united?

This is what many of the top fan theorists are saying.

they aren't smart enough to do that

I'm siding with Spacey just because of how much I hate the gay scientist on the show. If he acts as pretentious as he does on the show, I'd be surprised Spacey was the only one that tried to rape the little asshole. Or stretched asshole, I'm not actually sure

>None of this is "homage" its blatant plagiarism.

>dumb dad; homer/ Peter
>hot but dumb mom; marge/Lois
>2 kids and a baby; lisa,Bart,maggie/meg,Chris, Stevie
>black and white friend for dad...
>the vanhoutens and the goldmens...
>ted was stolen from a cartoon of the same character
>1000 ways to die was a rip off of blazing saddles

I can not pick every meme llittle thing he's stolen, but facts are facts. Star trek is star trek, and cuckville is cancelled.

>strawpoll.me/14043832
I can't answer because I haven't seen the orville

Based Spacey

watch it it's good. and it's free on fox's website

Nice try cuckshill. No (ratings) for you. Torrent it and then delete

they track torrent numbers and stream numbers too so idgaf

>it's a lovable star trek rogue Harry Mudd is recast as a vicious psychopathic murderous sadist episode

This is shitting on Trek lore and Trek in general.

Fucking shameful and disgusting.

>go to /orville/ thread
>everyone is discussing star trek the next generation
>nobody is discussing orville
And this was right after a new episode. But I agree, these threads are also bad.

>implying new mudd isn't lovable
>implying it wasn't great watching him have fun killing lorca over and over and over and over again

So here's a honest question: Star Trek has since ToS been about putting current conflicts into space.
It is a well documented fact that the Klingons were orignally soviet russia and romulans communist china and in general the show revolved around the cold war a lot, and it didn't excuse itself for that, very much representing the freedom of the individual as the "right" way.

Now Discovery does much of the same shit, but why do I (and some of you) hate it so much for that? Klingons are now white nationalist trump supporters instead of evil russians, and we find ourselves go "ugh, really?" at that. Have we grown out of these near propaganda-like depictions? Or is it because we feel that the writing of discovery is lackluster in general, making these obvious comparisons stand out even more so that the show feels more like a vehicle for political believes than something that is supposed to be a "story" that you can consume and enjoy, making it feel more like a lecture?
I honestly don't know, but I do know that when I watch an episode of Discovery I feel myself disagreeing with it more often than not. And while ToS had it's fair share of shit episodes (Season 3 anyone?) and heavy handed messages, I never quite felt like it was talking down to me so much as Discovery does.

ignore the part where he is clapping. clapping is racist as we all know

The people who hate Discovery for being topical and featuring minorities and women aren't really fans of the older series. They maybe watched a couple TNG episodes and saw the new movies and maybe tried a few episodes of other series before getting bored.

Mudd was a sex trafficker and drug dealer

Anthony Rapp is a fucking hack who tried to cling to greater fame by accusing Kevin Spacey of seuxal assault when he was a minor. He's full of shit and he's destroyed the career of a great actor, and I hope he gets aids and fucking dies.

Hello Kevin

that's what i have been saying

PoC are central to star trek

we built the pyramids and now we go into space

i am so glad cbs made this show. michael is my daughter's role model

she finna go inna space someday

also guys i got #NotAllVulcans trending on blitter

she did nothing wrong. she woke af

DUDE ALICE IN WONDER LAND

THE FUNGUS IS AMUNG US *EXHALES WEED* MY DUDE

>not saying "She's my wife's daughters rolemodel"