>*Flashes you his privates*
>"Big..isn't it" he says to you

How do you respond?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Jc0LJ3D8r9A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Faggots will burn in hell

Give me some space-y

I'm not gay but honestly it's Kevin Spacey. Who the fuck are you to say no to Kevin Spacey?

For me?

>Get accused of sexual harassment
>insteed of denying it he take full responsibility
>get shamed for it

SJW's was a mistake

(Tilts his head)
Big enough?

>takes full responsibility
>I was drunk and I don't remember that, btw I'm gay

Liberals are angry because he reminded everyone of the uncomfortable truth that gays and child molesters are a mostly overlapping venn diagram.

Somebody help! He's after my boipucci.

>Aging actor
>A guy says he was propositioned by you at a party in the past
>Forget to do the numbers when he mentioned how long ago it was and what his current age is now
>Decide to reply with a coming out response while casually taking responsibility on a very public forum
>Not realise you just admitted to grooming and making sexual advances to a fourteen year old boy
>Destroy your entire career in one internet post

He should have contacted him privately and talked about it or denied it outright if he honestly had no recollection.

depends: is it big?

For you...

>guy breaks into jewelry store
>but he apologized so it's okay now

????

>15 posts in

Wow Sup Forums has really gone to shit.

agreed, now we got faggots smugging on people for not posting memes fast enough apparently

you have to go back (not necessarily to reddit but whatever shithole you choose, preferably your madre's vagina)

kek

If I pulled off those pants would you die?

if he did it 30 years ago an apology should suffice, yeah?

It would be more accurate to say he knocked on the door of a closed jewelry store looked in, checked the opening times and considered that maybe he’d steal some jewelry in the future 30 years ago.

Let's make him and his victim meet to straight out this bullshit. He doesn't deserve this puritane bullcrap.

if an adult man made out with your 14 year old son would you be totally okay with it 30 years later?

that would imply that he did nothing, in the mind of a normie (and come on, even everybody else) a grown ass hollywood faggot getting on top of a 14 year old boy is worse than knocking on the metaphorical door

Will I get a staring role if I can deep throat the whole thing? Like, if I can get his balls to rest on my chin.

Some fag on pol last night posted some guy who got fucked by him. Had photo proof and everything. He said Kevin’s dick looked weird and was less than 6”

>checked

are you fucking kidding me? there are millions on the line here, you gotta fit the balls in too

t. hollywood insider

>Who is Kevin Spacey? He is supposed to be American. Some say his father was a Nazi. Nobody believed the rape accusations were real. Nobody ever saw him rape those kids or knew anybody that even got molested by him, but to hear Rapp tell it, anybody could have been raped by Spacey. You never knew. That was his power. The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't rape an underage boy. And like that, poof. He's gay.

HELP HELP MY PANTS HAVE FALLEN

I would frankly get under his wood.

WRONG!

>tfw can never watch Se7en, The Usual Suspects or American Beauty ever again

I wait for 31 years and then cry about it on twitter.

I have a bigger dick than Kevin Spacey, feels good man

Can he even got to prison over this? I don't know too much about law but I remember there was something about a crime becoming null if X years pass since it was commited or something like that.
What crime did he commit anyway? He offered himself to a minor but didn't force him to do anything, does it sill count as rape?

>his monologue in Swimming with Sharks was about boy rape
Deepest lore.

*go to prison

You can with eyes open. You’ll notice his obvious projecting his homosexuality into the role

I want kate micucci to handle my boipucci

Depends on the statute of limitations for sexual assault in whatever state it happened in (probably CA). Though there's no evidence so regardless they'd never be able to get a conviction without a confession.

youtube.com/watch?v=Jc0LJ3D8r9A
Shit got too real

>all these recent scandals proving homos are actually DL pedos once again

o i am laffin

STATS

DON'T

LIE*

*well they do because they are constantly manipulated and fabricated but whatever we all know these dudes are touching kids lmao

I dont like manlets.

Why not?

>harassment is ok if you take responsibility a decade later
made me think

too buko

Yeah definitely you’re a big guy