What was going through Kevin's mind during this scene?

what was going through Kevin's mind during this scene?

Wish it was boy

"Diss da prettiest twink I eva see- EEEEEK, TITTIES!!!!"

ACT

“She has no tits, so it’s *basically* like fucking a boy. Focus, Kevin.”

>at least they're small

nothing because he's gay. he probably wanted to barf after seeing her tits

just pretend it's the boy you raped last night just pretend it's the boy you raped last night

Probably thinking about following director Sam Mendes' direction, and not sticking his pedo head in the frame

she is literally fucking diamond hard cock levels of perfect in that scene

He needs to learn proper bench pressing form

Probably the same thing his character was thinking.
>eww, no

*blocks Kevin Spacey's path*

You look just like the boys I like to fuck in my offtime bby

"God I can't wait for this scene to be over so I can go back to my trailer and fuck an adolescent boy"

Where did you get this picture of me?

Instagram

what in the FUCK is this shit?

A product of leftists enabling mental illness.

Imagine being Kevin Spacey in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Mina, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your pale and horrific flat chest. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck Anthony Rapp in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Spacey and not only loom over that chair while Mina flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her flatness and pale skin, and just loom there, hour after hour, while she perfected that dead eyed glassy look. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone there tells him she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, MINA LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? Because they're not the ones who have to loom there and watch her pale fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of twinks and later alleged Corey Feldman for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in New Jersey. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her chest as she puffs it out to stare suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to loom there and revel in her "American (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the camera man calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you loom there and endure, because you're fucking Kevin Spacey. You're not going to lose your future Netflix series over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

"HARV'S GONNA FREAK"

As a rational homosexual, sometimes I do wonder why I am disgusted by women's tits but perfectly fine with fondling men's nipple.

>girls are so icky

Muh left boogie men.

>rational
>homosexual

pick one

>As a rational homosexual, sometimes I do wonder why I am disgusted by women's tits
I am not gay but big tits really gross me out.

Only small tits I am okay with and by that I mean tits that have no sag or don't hang around like an orange on a tree.

because you are gay as hell. not so rational I see.

Sorry. I was mistaken. These two, fine upstanding individuals, are probably devout Muslims.

>You're not going to lose your future Netflix series over this

I wish this was Leo

>flat, just how I like it

I LITERALLY REFUSE TO LET THE FACT THAT KEVIN STACEY MAY BE A GAY PEDO RUIN THIS MOVIE A MOVIE THAT SAVED MY LIFE.

I also really liked that bag scene too man. Really made me change things

I'm gay too and I would fuck a woman if she has small tits. I don't think I would have sex with a guy though.

>not streaming Spacey-flicks on Netflix/Amazon/etc. in a 24/7-loop to fuck with the SJWs' viewer numbers

Reminder: Kevin probably raped the bag

>timmythick

kek

Veiny, throbbing, hairless, cock.

+1 for the effort I wanted to make but couldn't

Yea sounds about right

>what was going through Kevin's mind during this scene?

too old

rational heterosexual male here

Most girls I've been with had a thing about
liking to suck on my hairy nipples but they were straight. Go figure.

that's nasty

Flat as a boy

truly the ol' reliable of memes