What did they mean by this?

What did they mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O3BhP9XKJx4
youtube.com/watch?v=7fgCfC3bM0U&t=386s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What's the base test score to not be considered a cuck though? i might actually want to see my score

i think the average is somewhere in the 600s and used to be even higher

is this why they act like women/

I believe the reference range for the measurement these guys received is 270-1070

"But the Lydians I pray thee pardon, and lay upon them commands as follows, in order that they may not revolt nor be a cause of danger to thee:–send to them and forbid them to possess weapons of war, but bid them on the other hand put on tunics under their outer garments and be shod with buskins, and proclaim to them that they train their sons to play the lyre and the harp and to be retail-dealers; and soon thou shalt see, O king, that they have become women instead of men, so that there will be no fear that they will revolt from thee" - Herodotus, Histories

Asian has the highest T-score. What has happened to the white race?

youtube.com/watch?v=O3BhP9XKJx4
Really makes you think...

hormones are life
it's not a fucking conspiracy that they are pumping us full of estrogen
your T-levels l i t e r a l l y dictate your political beliefs

>All the anons getting on a high horse and smug
I wouldnt be surprised if they had similar levels to these guys given they probably have a similar lifestyle minus the friends

No wonder they work for Buzzfeed, I still like to watch most of their videos though.

I wonder what my testosterone levels would be... probably low because I grew up eating a lot of fast food and we all know that they pump that shit full of hormones.

What is the average test level of Sup Forums posters?

I hate nu-males

>t. soyboy

youtube.com/watch?v=7fgCfC3bM0U&t=386s
Speak for yourself you fucking queer, I don't dress and act like a female caricature for the amusement of women who would never fuck me

>I still like to watch most of their videos though
>I wonder what my testosterone levels would be
About zero I'd say

LOL

now test the women

I mean the rest of the women

Correct.

720 ng/dl on my last test, 33 years old.

which way