Look at the top of his head edition

youtu.be/Y_SBhp_j93Q

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EvsDPzq30p0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

post discordddd

>that Billy actor
HNNNG

Would you let Eleven choke you to death?
I would for sure.

Steve and Dacre are cute together.

oh my god
did they put this out because the coke fiend got busted?

>tfw no MILF

>That hairline
wth happened?

>tfw you realize max is literally asuka from evangelion

Dude he is fucking done. he hasn't been in any of the promotional interviews and whenever they have the "teen group" doing an interview it's just Steve, Nancy and Billy. he is fucked. especially after the cocaine.

serves him right

K I N G
I
N
G

Except Asuka is actually a good character and attractive.

Steve looks like he's got FAS.
Billy is the chad we deserve. If he doesn't fuck mama Wheeler I'm gonna riot.

The shower scene was gay as fuck

>Jonathan got cucked out of the show by Billy

To fags and fujoshi.

The best part is knowing that right after she called Lucas's mother so they could talk about Billy.

>guy is so masculine that he's not afraid coming by as a fag
those were the glam rock times.

Max is not even that cute enough to be Asuka.

>3dpd asuka
disgusting

Trust me it's actually even worse than you think. he hasn't been in any real interviews since the post season 1 material. which means he was basically blacklisted from promoting the series before the cocaine debacle ever even happened. I think the producers already knew about his problem and they were trying to phase him out as much as possible this season. look at how little screentime he had compared to season 1? he pretty much just tagged along with Nancy and fucked her in some commie bunker and that was it. and now that his drug problem has come to light I think he is 100% out next year.

Perfect body and face desu

Ted deserves to be cucked.

>he is 100% out next year.
I wouldn't mind tbqh

>I think he is 100% out next year.
I sure hope so desu. I liked him (the actor, not the character) but I can't stand drugs and similar degeneracy, and tremendous idiocy that somehow resulted in him getting caught. I know people in the industry are often users, alcoholics or abusers, but I don't tolerate it at all and desu don't want Charlie and his habit nowhere near the kids.

How would they write him out?

Going to college maybe?

is he wearing lipstick?

>try the spotify test
>will's playlist is actually based

Best kid.

>Starts hanging out with nerds and acting nice in general
>Gets wrecked by the new Chad in town
>Creepy loser cucks him

Can /ourguy/ recover from this?

he's with the cast in Paris right now dude

Easy. Send him off to NYU since everything seems to be calm in Hawkins. or have him get killed by whatever the new monster is in some shocker episode 1 tweest.

>don't want Charlie and his habit nowhere near the kids
Why? Do you think he does coke on the set? If no why does it matter?

he's in an episode of Beyond Stranger Things though

He's not, they are just waiting for it to blow over. Learn to PR.

you realize Winona Ryder was busted for drugs a few years ago? or are you too young to remember that

Looks kinda like the blonde guy from the first two seasons of Narcos.

If they wanted to phase him out from ST, they'd not have him got with Nancy. He could've helped her with Steve as well, but realizing they were always be just friends, then with Bob's death the family would receive money he let for them and he'd go to fucking college.

He'd never had Steve and the kids if them didn't know how to keep him in the show Nancyless, so it's all good.

what a fukken chad

I doubt he does coke on the set, but I wouldn't deem a drug user to be a good company for tween kids. They are impressionable, might think that coke makes him cool, might want to copy his behaviours including the habit.

Would you want your child to be around a drug user user?

I'm fairly certain the Beyond Stranger Things episode was obligatory and everyone had to participate. and doing the magazine circuit in europe is about the minimum exposure you can limit a troublesome cast member to.

He's so weird looking. And he got beaten up twice. What exactly is Chad-like about him?

>get proven wrong
>"t-those don't count"

>What exactly is Chad-like about him?

kino hair

Sup Forums rightwingers acting like little children who heard something for the first time. "Oh my gosh, he got busted at the airport! What if he's a terrorist?What if he's with ISIS? I think he may be the nephew of Pablo Escobar! Why doesn't the government do anything about it? Fucking Hilllary!"

Charisma

This, it's a little bit of fucking coke, big whoop

Why the hell was episode 7 even a thing?

>*grab hands*
>"You must be here for Nancy"
>"Not my type"
>her face when he says that
>he leaves
>she checks out his ass

Doing a couple of low exposure mag interviews for foreign publications hardly makes up for the fact that he hasn't done any of the big late night talk shows like the kids or the main adult cast and he didn't even get to do the mediocre teen entertainment interviews like Steve, Nancy and Billy. and most of this was BEFORE the cocaine thing became public so it couldn't have been "just waiting for it blow over".

>dat ass

Considering he used the word "degeneracy" I'll be shocked if he isnt a straight edge 16 year old who's mad because he doesn't get invited to parties

omg an actor with a drug problem whatever will they do, the show is doomed now. he's goign to be back no one literally fucking cares about drugs except elderly church-going people who don't even watch the show.

Eleven discord link pls?

Mommy Wheeler wants Chad ass.

that bitch is so fucking sexy god damn, I need to find a horny married woman willing to cheat on her husband, it's so wrong and hot

I don't really get it. Isn't a small, firm ass supposed to be the desirable ass? His ass is just big

The Russians find out about the Upside Down in Season 3. Conspiracy jew was a communist spy as evidenced by the Weatherman flag and Russian vodka.

If any femanons or faganons want to clear this up, I also am confused

Dude she's married to a sexless blob. He probably finished in 30 seconds when they had those babies.

Femanon here, it's literally a matter of taste, but I think most prefer small ones

>eleven is as tall as the poo even in boots

kek, poo womanlets on suicide watch

>it's literally a matter of taste
>a matter of taste
>taste

hnnnnng

>not wanting a smol edgy poo gf to make you see cool/sexy shit

Just me or does the poo not know which accent she wanted to use?

Top tier
(Characters with actual development and emotion):
Hopper, Mike, Joyce, Eleven

Good tier:
(Fun characters that are likeable)
Dustin, Steve, Bob

Mid tier: Nancy, Lucas, Max, Brenner

Low tier: Jonathan, Kali, Billy, Will

Mash mid and low and move Steve to Elder God tier

It's not about the size as much as the shape. Really thicc ass on a man looks bad, but medium sized, nicely shaped ass? That's a treat. Desu I don't think Billy's ass is that special.

t. female (female)

You guys know Steve is going to die next season right? He is the most liked character that has nowhere to go plot wise and the creators have an axe to grind after the criticism that S2 was too safe and predictable along with the main cast has too much plot armor. He'll die at the end so they can still use him for the season.... passing the bat in to Billy.

Agree

So same as women basically

please post dancing Steve and Nancy

youtube.com/watch?v=EvsDPzq30p0

Who else loves millie's Eleven portrayal?
The way she slowly talks, quite to anger but always understands things. Seen too much for her age but still a kid inside.
Watching Millie's interviews doesn't give any of the vibes or compassion that I feel for Eleven.

Nancy has been a valueless character since S1 along with Johnathan but at least Johnathan has a plot device that is Will. I don't fucking understand how anyone likes or cares about her.

The actress who plays Eleven is uckers

it was easy to redeem Steve, because Jonathan is not likable character when you look at him, but Billy picks on kids.

I guess? I know some men like really thicc asses on their girls, and really thicc ass wouldn't look natural on a guy, so that's the only difference.

The actor has no ass, actually.

These asses are too feminine. Appealing for gays, not the majority of heterosexual women.

The more she talks the less convincing her character is

i dont get why 008 is so short i thought danish people were usually tall

The kid is a fantastic actor but I really hate watching the interviews and BST stuff. It hate seeing them out of character, breaks the immersion for me

>implying

Steve never did anything to redeem, his "redemption" arc is baffling to me. His friend did the dirty work and all he did was watch it happen. Billy could actually have a redemption arc, he actually is a complex character. Steve was a good guy labeled a bad boy with zero evidence he actually is one. We're told he's a pussy Slayer, Chad as hell and all that but it never reflects on screen.

I like Steve, and don't love Billy. But Billy actually has a chance to be a compelling character. Steve only has a chance to be a "fun" character.

Chad here. The size and shape of a muscle bound ass is a subconscious indication to women that the guy is capable of prolonged aggressive thrusting during sex. Since the ass muscles are used for power thrusts during coitus, women are naturally drawn to male asses.

As to the question big (but defined) vs small, it comes down to the rest of the dude's body. If hes got the V-shape going and strong upper, then the ass being strong is even better.

If a dude is a nu-male with a weak torso, a big ass looks ridiculous.

His ass is obviously smaller and less round...

>Billy in low tier
Fuck off

Steve beats the shit out of demons dude
With a fucking baseball bat, no less

Agreed.
First season I saw her from Mike's perspective and wanted a cute early teen gf who I'd marry and grow old with.
Second season I wanted a little baby girl who would call me papa and I could take care of her.
I'm 19 btw.

She's the best kid in the show.

I agree. Also the fact that now people call him the "mom" of the kids is ridiculous.

That wasn't what my implying was for.

But on shape, Billy had none.

the second guy's sas looks photoshopped. Those guys are buff and their asses are firm, but they are alos chubby guys.

Why can't guys be like Kyle Reese/ Michael Biehn? Remember when a studio casted a buff guy to play Kyle Reese in Genisys? That alone ruined the movie, forget the plot, forget everything, it could be the most significant part of Terminator's legacy and it still would be a shit movie because of that casting choice.

I was fat like Cadre/Billy and got thin again. Unfortunately, although firm and naturally outlined, my skin still carries the marks of teh transformation and makes me feel second hand :/

Steve never really had a redemption arc, because he hasn't done anything wrong in the first place

there are women that would kill for an ass like that

So why is the outcast gang helping the poo in loo girl kill a bunch of guys who did her wrong?

What else are they gonna do?

test