”With White power comes great responsibility”

>”With White power comes great responsibility”

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BasY65AOJ54
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

!

>you couldn't name yourself after something that actually happened?

>what's your name kid?
>the Armenian genocide
>that's it?
> you couldn't name yourself after something that anybody actually gives a shit about

Jesus Raimi

It was a different time

>The human spider??? no, no that will not do... Hmmm how about "spiderman"? yeah I like that, it's got a nice ring to it
You went too far this time Raimi

IM THE HUMAN HOLOCAUST

What the hell was he thinking?

>IT'S MR. 6 HUNDRED THOUSAND NOT MILLION

How did Raimi sneak this one in?

i love bruce campbell

but ive never seen evil dead (ive seen the remake though) or army of darkness, should i change that?

Evil Dead is OK.

Evil Dead II is a vast improvement in every way and started forming the quintessential identity of Evil Dead with horror, black comedy, and a little slapstick.

Army of Darkness strays pretty far from the horror roots in favor of action and straight-up slapstick comedy, but it's still a really good movie.

Evil Dead 2 doesn't have tree rape though.

>Peter... this Sunday... the postman is going to deliver a package to the house. Don't let your Aunt see it. Dispose of it immediately. It's a realistic latex sex doll in the shape of a 5 year old child. A child, Peter. Yes, I couldn't resist the cunny. I craved and I coveted and I yearned. That wave of unsolved child abductions 10 years ago here in New York? That was me, Pete. Your uncle Ben. But I've changed my ways. I've changed, and you can too. Recently, I felt that evil fire rekindle deep inside me. I feared of relapsing so I ordered the doll to quench those urges without hurting another soul. They are made in the Philippines by master craftsman and modelled after real kids. The shipping alone is over 2,000 dollars, Pete. I emptied your college fund for that doll, Peter. Forgive me, Pet-

HAHAHA FUCKING MADMAN

very nice

nice, i actually haven't seen this one before

>your aunt and I didn't raise you to hang out with Osbergs. With great power comes the great responsibility to gas the kikes that are wrecking our nation. While you're at it, start making a book bound in nigger flesh and inked in coalburner blood. Call it Mein Kampf 2: The Quickening

Wrong Campbell movie. Necronomicon ex kikus "the book of dead kikes" wasn't in Spiderman.

so why did the memesters choose spiderman for this?

For what? Spiderman might cripple blacks and Hispanics on the regular but his main villians are all jews. Green Goblin (that nose, stealing other people's inventions, in the comics frizzy hair), Kingpin (controls organized crime and blames it on Italians, runs human trafficking), JJJ (Jewish newspaper owner), Morbius (literally a blood drinking Jewish vampire). At least he doesn't victimize the mentally ill like Batman.

i love raimi-posting but the fact that it exists is bizarre

but on the other hand a seemingly innocuous short scene from a movie made in 2012 spawned a meme that is still regularly being used and innovated

The Bone Saw scene was just a good place to start because of honest curiosity over how it would've gone over today and by the time the meme picked up, it was too late to pick another movie.

Stop defending Raimi. What kind of monster would present innocent jews as insane supervillians hellbent on wrecking society? And a misguided white supremacist kid who beats up wrestlers who happen to be homosexuals, gangs of Puerto Rican rapists, and the jewish "villian" is portrayed as the hero?

oh i see

its really funny to see how memes evolve and their origin

>hey, Parker, you know I used to be a mohel? I could chew off your foreskin like the tip of this cigar. Dont quote me, that's libel.

>The stories aren't true? Who gives a fuck what you think, Parker? Let me give you a history lesson:
>Danang, 1968. I was a freelance reporter for the Stars and Strips, and goddamn if I didn't have a hardon for seeing some charbroiled gooks.
>Problem was that we were in a so called "safe zone"
>So what I do, I snoop around a bit, find out the CO is a raging fucking hophead. I feed him some bullshit intel about the slope village up the hill being a VC trading post. Eager to keep the brass of his back, fucknuts calls a napalm strike right in the middle of a fucking Red Cross inoculation event.
>Kid, the next two hours earned me my Pulitzer. I interviewed gook after babbling gook, liberal after crying liberal, and 40 years later I'm running the biggest fucking paper in Jew York City.
>The stories aren't true? Fuck you, you twinkletoed cocksucker, I'll MAKE them true!
Jesus Christ, Raimi.

>that's twice you saved my life
>you should watch dressing like a dog in heat. You could've been raped by that pack of niggers and it would've been your own fault

My aunt was the legs for that scene, or so everyone in my family claims. I guess it didn't go down well when Raimi showed the film to my grandpa asking for an investment.

jesus christ Raimi, I watch capeshit to escape from harsh realities not dive deeper into them

youtube.com/watch?v=BasY65AOJ54

What's your aunt's name, user?

>his main villians are all jews.
You've been on Sup Forums too long.

>Green Goblin (that nose, stealing other people's inventions, in the comics frizzy hair),
The Osborns aren't Jewish. Norman is white bread from Connecticut.

>Kingpin (controls organized crime and blames it on Italians, runs human trafficking),
We don't know much about Wilson Fisk's family, but his surname is Anglo-Saxon.

>JJJ (Jewish newspaper owner),
>John Jonah Jameson
Guaranteed Irish Catholic.

>Morbius (literally a blood drinking Jewish vampire).
He's Greek.

Evil Dead II is just the right combination of scary, funny and trippy. It's one of my Halloween favorites.

>Back to Auschwitz?
Jesus how did Raimi get that one past the censors? It really was a different time.

Yes.

>yfw it was Jameson that was responsible for the burning of Uncle Ben's transexual gook lover's hut

Deepest lore

>Peter, you seem to get along with that girl. Mary Jane, right?
>She seems nice, but you see her hair? Red hair, Peter.
>You know what I've told you about the Hiberions.

>Every minor character's past and future is intertwined as if they're the only people in the universe
Sounds like capeshit.

I'm a meme historian.

Rape isnt a joke tho. You kinda should know better.