So this is the power of modern film

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8y1DEOhCnGA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it has some flash gordan vibe

Don't insult flash gordan

when did DC get rights to Namor?

There is nothing wrong in this scene

That red sky shit is so obvious, and ugly. These CGI clusterfuck combat scenes are the #1 thing ruining DCs movies. Aside from Soo Sai Squaa, of course. That was just a huge dump in every department.

Both of you mongoloid teenagers are spelling Flash Gordon wrong.

lol why does he swing his arms like that when he's about to be thrown?

makes the physics look even more impossible

I just realized Aquaman has Cyborg's personality and Cyborg has Aquaman's

The fuck?

Aquaman can fly now?

>DCuck brings up completely unrelated marvel production clip because people are bashing capeshit

you fanboys sure have low iqs

>dar smirk

>pleb doesn't know DCbros have the highest IQ on this board

reminder that this entire battle wasn't retarded red in snyders version

I love Wonder Jew

This looks so much fucking better holy shit

*inhales deeply*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA
*wipes away tears*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA

This movie has such a strange vibe to it. It's like it's hollow without a soul.

More like on land he's as strong as early Superman. So he's able to leap tall buildings in a single bound.

>DARK: the movie
Thank God for based Whedon.

She just clipped through the entire batmobile

Wtf

I'm honestly not sure which looks worse, I guess they're equally terrible.

then it looked exactly like the dark murky fight scenes in BvS

who's that girl?

THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE

Is killing Parademons justified in the DC comics?

why is it so red? it sounds petty but the dark colors of the film might ruin it for me and Barry's shit blue lightning, i wish it was orange

឴ ឴឴ ឴

>the state of american consumers
the whole 'tv is bad for your brain' shtick old people did was true, wasn't it

underageb&

Oh no noo noo
*Inhales*

>that naruto run

Robocop is man-made, meant to show the ironic horrors of industrial corruption. He obviously will look more grounded considering that the movie's budget will focus on him, and only him.
You're posting a year old frame of an unfinished Cyborg, who's technology is alien and incomprehensible obviously, and in a CGI-heavy film where the budget
You cannot compare them.
However, you can compare the spectacular CGI of Raimi's Spider-man films to the dogshit Homecoming CGI, which actually looks like Garry's Mod gameplay

it's like Hack Snyder saw 'Sky Captain & the World of Tomorrow' and decided it didn't look fake enough

jesus christ

>WHEEEEEEEEZE

You can't even say "it looks like a videogame" anymore. Vidya has come further than this.

It looks like a console game.

Daily reminder that the Hack Snyder shill was revealed to be a nigger
youtube.com/watch?v=8y1DEOhCnGA
This is your average Marvel fan, everybody

>spectacular CGI of Raimi's Spider-man films

aaaaaand these are stunt doubles at that, right?

Wow, a single shot that's on screen for 2 seconds, good job faggot

>This video
>Your post
a u t i s m
s p e a k s

Damn I'm glad I didn't download this shit.

she wants the D

>complains when people heap all capeshit into one category.
>calls others low iq fanbos

>Robocop is man-made, meant to show the ironic horrors of industrial corruption. He obviously will look more grounded considering that the movie's budget will focus on him, and only him.

Not an excuse, even when taking inflation into account. JL has an enormouse budget and every member of the League should look good.

>You're posting a year old frame of an unfinished Cyborg, who's technology is alien and incomprehensible obviously, and in a CGI-heavy film where the budget
You cannot compare them.

Yes I can. Cyborg looks just as fake in the commercials being shown today. And metal isn't "incomprehensible", he looks like shit, just accept it.

It looks good and badass as hell

FUCK. OFF.

>You're posting a year old frame of an unfinished Cyborg, who's technology is alien and incomprehensible obviously, and in a CGI-heavy film where the budget You cannot compare them.
Is literally from one of the most recent trailers

>doesn't see the problem with comparing finished trailer shots with BTS footage

fuck off brainlet

Sup underage

Are you dense? Are you retarded or something?
>JL has an enormous budget
You're pulling shit out of your ass, At most it's going to be $200 million. WB isn't gonna let another BvS happen.
You're lying to yourself if pic related isn't passable.
Also if don't reply to my post if you're gonna do *inhales* or BAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I'm looking for an actual fucking conversation.

>spider-man 1 cgi was good

even the DC shills can't defend this adequately

That's really unfair. The finished product looks immaculate.

>MCUcks pretending to fall for their own bait
You're not fooling anybody

It looks so real that it looks fake. I fucking hate the 21st century. I want technicolor back.

*breathes in*
oh no no no no no

context?

Jesus fucking Christ that's some awful coloring. It's like they can't decide if they want Captain America to be grey or blue

Ahahahahahah

At least it has color and light unlike your average DCrap faggot

Marvel looks shit as well, but at least color scheme is more balanced in their shitty movies. This just looks horrible, oversaturated, red bile. What the hell is the director aiming for with this?

If you really think a DC capeshit movie with this many production problems, multiple reshoots, and a change of directors is going to be made for less money than Man of Steel. Then you are an idiot.

And yes that still image that has been touched up for hours under completely unnatural light looks "passable". Too bad he looks terrible in every trailer shot when, y'know, he has to move.

Looks like cartoons for retarded adult children.

Your pic related is passable, because it's a promotional, professional photo. My pic related is not passable because it's from a garbage DC movie.

Any foibles and mistakes and problems with his body as he puts it together or uses it? Nah, just hit the ground running with an overproduced embarrassment of a visual.

If Green Lantern was made with $200 million, then so can JL

Except that movie didn't have millions of dollars of reshoots (including them retooling the film after the success of Wonder Woman)

I'm glad Wonder Woman succeeded. It'll make Justice League's flop look even bigger than it should've been.

>Man, I don't like the colors in this scene, it looks sort of tacky
>HOLY FUCKING SHIT YOU MUST LIKE MARVEL YOU C-KEK! LOOK AT THIS RANDOM GIF I FOUND AMONGST MY OBSESSIVELY HOARDED PRODUCTION FOOTAGE GIF COLLECTION

Calm the fuck down.

do you know the video edit where the helicopter comes in and shoots him out of the sky and plays clown music?

one of the worst CGI creations of the decade

this cant be real

Honestly who the fuck does the CGI for the DC movies. They are all fucking garbage. Can they not afford ILM or something? Do they use shitty in house companies? How is the CGI so fucking shitty for such a high budget movie?

what Xbox One game is this from?

>all those mental gymnastics
There's no excuse for a blockbuster looking 100 times shittier than a movie from 30 years ago. Part of the reason for this is there are no longer the level of practical effects craftsman that there were back then. Before computers, they often had to invent new techniques on a film by film basis. They no longer have to do that, so they don't, and the quality has suffered. Making practical props like the Robocop suit is a lost art.

cgi was a mistake

While fake looking, it still doesn't look as bad as JL

Why the fuck didn't they just film it at an airport

Bravo Snyder

this doesn't look that good but that red everything is just revolting

I cannot wait to troll capefags over this piece of shit.

>Clipping through the Batmobile
>Turns around one way and looks back
>Cuts to her smirking turned the other way around
What the fuck

Isn't this aquaman? Why is he in the sky?

story/sauce please

dceu aquaman drinks vodka, jumps high in the sky, and doesn't afraid of anything

>there are no longer the level of practical effects craftsman that there were back then

Where did they all go?

Why is he a shitskin

why are you?

Outsourcing CGI to Pajeets is a thousand times cheaper and faster than practical effets and model making.

Which edgy satanic video game is this?

NO NO NO NO NO
BAAAAAAAAHAHAHAUAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The retarded upstab is something straight out of a video game where using a certain attack midair makes your momentum completely disappear and you can stay floating in the air by spamming it.

Does he have a doggy doo bag in his hand?

>This movie has such a strange vibe to it.
It's like a headache in visual form.

obvious b8 nice try tho

a jew