Post the moment or episode where your favorite show jumped the shark. Pic related

Post the moment or episode where your favorite show jumped the shark. Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-5f53EFQIAE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

mad men lawn mower

>favorite show
>jumped the shark

Why would your favorite show be a flawed one, one you think jumped the shark at some point, that's absurd.

twin peaks jumped the shark but then managed to land back into the speedboat

Favorite show as a child. Really a shame, it was supposed to and should have ended here.

youtube.com/watch?v=-5f53EFQIAE

Because not everybody is a tryhard faggot who tries to like What they consider to be the 'objective best'. Sopranos is my favorite show, and though it's probably more flawed than the Wire, the things I like about it outweigh what I like about other shows

Twin Peaks is a weird show, it jumps the shark at least 2-3 times and each time and it comes back to kino.

Where's the first frame of Breaking Bad? God that fucking shitty show is so overrated. Nothing of interested happened the first three fucking seasons.

I was gonna reply to this but then i realized you're too retarded for anything i could say to make an effect

>doesn't know what "jumping the shark" means

fuck you that was the best season

It was the worst season you stupid idiot.

>”magnets bro!”
>constant action as opposed to the drama of the first 4 seasons
>final villain is a neo-nazi out of nowhere
>Vince wrote himself into a corner and said it himself
>Hank acting like a retard when he was so smart before

>5th season of breaking bad
>the worst
hope you're trolling or else you might actually be retarded

Please tell me how killing off the main antagonist that was built for 3 entire seasons, and then making Uncle Jack a villain in the final two episodes is good television?

>thinking uncle jack was the villain of season 5
okay, confirmed trolling now, no one is THIS retarded

The neo nazi that kills your brother-in-law, steals your 8 million dollars of hard work, and ensalves a man and the man Walt goes to kill and rub in his face isnt the villain.

Really activates my almond.

Heisenberg himself was pretty much the final villain of Season 5.

Oh you’re one of those fags.

I'm the guy that posted the magnet image, but I hop in here and say that Jack wasn't the final villain. Season 5 is one of my favorites, but the show took leaps that removed it from the previous seasons. The magnet scene jumped the shark. Walt is the villain in season 5. Jack only fucked up everything because Walt had placed trust in such evil people.

Agreed. I didn't state it well in my other comment. The show could have ended at the S4 finale. The only reason it goes to shit in S5 is because Walt is a maniac. That's the endgame of the series - Walt becomes the villain. It's fucking stated by Vince all over the goddamn place.

DID SOMEBODY POST

W E E N
E
E
N

Walt defeated Gus, became a Gus-like figure, and placed trust in an evil person like Jack. That's how they show just how far Walt had gone. Jack wasn't the villain, he was an evil person that Walt had no qualms doing business with. Don't forget that this applies to Todd with his loyalty and Lydia with her lucrative connections.

I don't get it. I don't know what the fuck this has to do with the scene at hand.

>not everybody is a tryhard faggot who tries to like what they consider the 'objective best'
>favorite show is objectively the best show ever, or at the very least, the second best show ever

What did he mean by this?

This plus the bomb

I enjoyed it despite being some weird power fantasy meant to appeal to the "I fucking love science" audience.
>dude magnets destroy computers lmao
>using laser pointers on people to make them think they're about to be sniped
>gun turret made out of scrap parts

Twin Peaks isn't a show, it's a collection of random scenes

Yes that's where the phrase came from... Thank you Captain Obvious.

Such fucking wasted potential