Hey! let's cast two actors who look like brother and sister in a romantic relationship!

>hey! let's cast two actors who look like brother and sister in a romantic relationship!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/4laJz
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nice

>game of thrones makes incest seem nice, let's throw that in!

What's wrong with that?

hey lets cast cara as my pusy mistres

you're not the pusy poster

stop trying

>hey let's make this scrawny looking drug addict be a mega womanizer who's slept with hundreds of women! That's believable!

Hack fraud

embarassing

>create a popular and acclaimed comic series that served as much of the material that inspired Star Wars
>create a very poorly reviewed movie based on it with a poor cast selection, including one of the main actresses having very questionable acting credentials

how did the creation of this movie go so wrong?

what the heck this back-lash is unexpected

What anime?

pusy posting isn't for the likes of you newfag

it's a art and you are no artiste

fuck off
based mommy posting is the now, not shit pusy posting

Besson has a fetish for skinny girls like that.

>Plenty of people are unaware that Besson is actually considered a sexual predator in the United States and has committed statutory rape. In the year 1991, Besson began a relationship with a 15-year-old actress named Maïwenn Besco. At the time, Besson was already a 32-year-old and was currently working on Léon: The Professional. His young girlfriend was even given a small role in the film; Besco played a character titled “blond babe”, which is just another example of the sexualization of underage girls in the film.
>Besson did not only date a minor, he also impregnated her. At the age of 16, Besco gave birth to Besson’s daughter, Shanna Besson. Besson has never actually been convicted for statutory rape because he is from France, and the age of consent there is 15. In his own country, he isn’t legally guilty of the crime, but does that really excuse anyone from preying on a minor? Keep in mind that the age of sexual consent in France is 15, but a minor is still anyone under the age of 18.

archive.is/4laJz

Say what you will about how Dehaan looks, but he fit like a glove with the campiness of the movie.

Plus, this last action scene was pretty good.

Yosuga no Sora

>he is guilty of statutory rape except he isn't but she's still under 18 so it's gross

You're right. I never said that the guy who wrote that article wasn't a complete idiot.

>And one of them has the acting ability of a cardboard box

>Yosuga no Sora
Thanks.

>one

Valerian and A Cure For Wellness are Classic Dehaan.

Good in concept. Terrible in execution.

I would gladly fuck either of them and that's the only reason I watched this movie