So, women are fucking monsters who'll eat you alive if you let them into your life. Sounds about right

So, women are fucking monsters who'll eat you alive if you let them into your life. Sounds about right.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cVuWQlI7ij8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is a movie I will never watch because of its stupid posters and title.

Terrible movie. unlikeable characters. horrid soundtrack. clumsy metaphors. only good thing it has going for it is one our two good camera shots.

woman are fucking monsters who'll wax their pubes!

I'd let her bite my dick off if you know what I mean

>wax their pubes
But this is good. Hairy pussies are gross

This. It was basically The Neon Demon but without anything good about it.

You're right....
You are gross.

Yeah, she's pretty cute.

fag. hairy pussies turn you on because they remind you of a man's hairy crotch

Literally just for 17 year old boobies and pubes.

Felt very amateurish. Older sister wasn't developed properly I think, which makes the whole "climax" very underwhelming. And then trying to salvage it or leave it with a twist leaves the entire movie with a iron taste in the mouth.

pedo
hairless pussies turn you on because they remind you of little girls vaginas

I'm convinced Ducournau posts here. Nobody else would be autistic enough to shill this.

the scene where she rapes her gay roommate was very problematic.

And?

Same, it actually sounds I'd like it, but it's too fucking pretentious

The movie also features the rarest/abstractest of pepes.

Problematic?

attraction in females is linked with youth. Deal with it fool

Better or not than Jennifer's Body?

So it's The Neon Demon.

She's a 10/10

kys nigger

Good movie, better than Neon Demon. Girl is cute af too.

The movie is symbolism about thots/loose whores

What do you guys think of her sister?

take a wild fucking guess

literally one of the best films of the year

Do foreigners get the movie? As far as I know, hazing the likes of which you get in French medicine faculties only happens for fraternities in the US, and even then, it's much more "innocent". In France, like one or two students die each other being idiots during the hazing rituals.

You're telling me this kind of shit is real?

that doesn't even scratch it, in my country several students drowned recently because they were making a pledge on the shore during a stormy night

yeah, this happen at very big university in the world dumbass

Yeah, I just wanted to say that the stuff in this movie is really tame compared to European fraternity/sorority hazings. In the Netherlands it's not uncommon to be forced to have sex with animals or set yourself on fire yes some guys are dumb enough to do that

So was the mom still eating daddy, or was the scars old?

was this movie a metaphor for something?

Women are responsible from spreading AIDS among heterosexuals...

The Movie

>being this low test

Good little horror flick. Yeah, bit clumsy, but sure as shit beats out those horrendous slate of American horror films and shows like AHS and stupid shit like Lights Out and every single Eli Roth film.

she's gay and 5/10 at most.

It's a pitty that she's a dyke.

I think I fucked this girl. I didn't know she an actress.

Imagine watching Neon Demon, but without without those great visuals and shock factor for the sake of shock factor to the max. It's garbage for "art" enthusiasts and you're missing nothing at all.

Big schools are shutting them down in France, one by one at least, because the typical one has:
>death from freezing out in the cold after a night of heavy drinking
>two or three rape allegations the following morning
>bonus in business schools is usually to drink yourself to death, or have girls stop caring after a while and go about boobs out, and usually in medicine schools, it's about killing animals and shit

For the record, it was way better than Neon Demon

it's physically repulsive in some parts
reminded me of some weird movie I watched years ago about some futurist dystopia where people would buy pieces of meat grown from celebrities' cells
the protag was an ugly mouthbreather who was constantly sick, very repulsive

Doubt that.

In every single way it wasn't. Nothing interesting visuals, themes, ideas or characters wise. Neon Demon lacked some of it, too, but the visuals were fucking fantastic and was much more interesting to watch than this piece of shit. The only moment I truly liked in Raw was that shot with a pup hanging down from the wall, nice symbolism that shows the death of innocence and foreshadows what's to come tonally.

>garbage for "art" enthusiasts
you mean people with expectations of quality?

eh. Neon Demon had better production value, music, and cinematography. I liked Raw but wouldn't say it's better than the Refn film.

Sounds like prime degeneracy. Get your shit together, france.

>you mean people with expectations of quality?
No, but for people who think they have standards.

> a pup
It was a lamb. SYMBOLISM.

society?

It's just because school in France and Europe in general is much harder than what's taught in the US (whose schools only stay afloat due to alum donations).
Students have a lot more steam to let out here.

looked like a dog to me, but the meaning remains intact.

Antiviral (2012) just looked it up

I got tricked into this meme.

It's not scary, it's not deep. It's a pretentious horror movie/coming of age story. About a cannibal family.

If only it was a black comedy, it would have been far better.

It was better
And for thinking it wasn't based on "aesthetic"/"visuals" you should boot your pussy asses back to redit.
It's not just about visuals and production value.. if I have to explain myself than I'd be wasting my time

Fuck, I didn't know everyone on Sup Forums hated this movie. I thought it was pretty fucking good. I didn't get memed into it being "the most disgusting movie ever made" like some people did.

I watched it as a drama and it's pretty good at being that. Also the music is dope.

The industry part being predators and what not was done better in other films and wasn't delved deeply in. Liked Reeves as a pedo, though. But no, it was mostly about visuals and I'd like to hear why you think it wasn't and don't use the "no time" cop out.

>It's not just about visuals and production value..
Pretty important in a visual medium, though.

who doesn't? everyone has standards, mate. i take it by standards you mean viewing preferences?

you do realize you have yet to mention any qualities of Raw that are superior to Neon Demon, right?

I watched it as a film from Cannes and still thought it was trash. Why do you like it?

>"the most disgusting movie ever made" like some people did
I don't know why this meme even started. Goriest thing that happens is eating a finger. I was like "that's it?"

The people I was referring to maintain an illusion of being true connoisseurs, but the reality begs to differ.

Maybe he's never seen a Tromaville movie

I don't know why you virgins didn't like this, it's all about how gross girls are

Shock factor for the sake of it and it didn't interest me on no aspect whatsoever, be it narrative or visuals wise.

a feminine penis

>if I have to explain myself than you would see I have no argument
FTFY

How is peeing shock factor?

the cannibal parts

>movie about cannibalism
>shocked that they show cannibalism

this is the dumbest fucking thing i've ever heard.

A Clockwork Orange was about a deranged sociopath and all the edgy shit in it had actual depth.

>had actual depth.
You mean like a swimming pool or something?

>unlikeable characters
>valid criticism

a lake or an ocean would be closer.

not him, but characters in it weren't interesting and I couldn't have given less shit about them even if I tried.

All I remember is them trying to drown Alex in a trough but that was like 2 feet of water.

It'll be hard to explain why I really love it as alot of it rides on the fact that I've always had a thing for a coming of-age film and it was refreshing to see one which told it in an original way. Unlike most shitty indie comedies.

Someone above mentioned the film as not being a black comedy and I would disagree as it is part of the reason why I like it. As it begins it sets itself up to following the predictable story-lines of coming of age stories but quickly contrasts this with the graphic shit. Of course the film isn't realistic but I think the bizareness of the film was intentional and acts as a dark comedy because it's so absurd. It's that switching of narrative I found very enjoyable.

Likewise someone else was talking about the movie not looking visually interesting and that's something I disagree with as well. At the beginning of the film I thought the film was looking quite static and aimed to appear more realistic. The party scene being a keen example. And I liked how as the movie progressed and the character started to lose herself, the visuals got more dream-like and nightmare-ish. The bizarre atmosphere set up by the visuals really helped encapsulate what the character was feeling which I loved. The whole atmosphere of this world was utterly terrifying and one I wanted to escape from (for all the right reasons.)

My biggest gripe with the movie is the sister character. I felt like she wasn't developed well enough which made the whole climax pretty underwhelming.

Regardless, sorry I couldn't explain why I liked it better. I own the bluray so I might give it a re-watch to see if it's as good as I remember. And I honestly didn't even know it premiered at Canne, so I didn't have that expectation going in either.

Pic unrelated.

What I meant about Cannes is that my expectations were low, since critics there will eat the smelliest turd straight up. The tonal shifts for me didn't have the same effect and I'd probably like it more as a straight up coming of age story, since the cannibal shit in it for me was nothing but mere shock factor. The visual progression you mentioned was there and the vagina shaving scene I really dug, but not much else. I also didn't care for the main character and her arc had no effect on me and I share your thoughts on the sister character.
I'll agree to disagree, but thanks for giving a detailed opposite view. Have a good one.

>good drama

ah yes very dramatic that some woman is being ridiculously hazed at veterinary collage but the only person who encourages her to eat meat as a dare is her sister who knows it'll turn her into a cannibal like her for no reason and then they kill a bunch of people in extremely unrealistic ways and then it turns out her mother is also a cannibal for no reason and has somehow been cannibalizing their father for decades, gripping stuff, I couldn't wait to see what happened to these characters who exist entirely for a contrived and terrible metaphor for female sexuality

women are beautiful though, you pathetic manchild

The Neon Demon - 9.5/10
Raw - 3/10

t. DCuck

>gremlins
>beautiful
t. bong

>tfw no cute belgian dykefu

The Neon Demon is RAW for the capeshit audience.

Is this vorekino?

I watched Raw and The Neon Demon.
I want to watch more films where young ladies eat people.
Is there anything else?

Holy shit no wonder europe is burning, what kind of delusion is this? As if students dont die from dubass hazing rituals in the US. No wonder your country is run by muslims now, so ignorant.

You take what you can get. 2016 was a pretty good year for vore.

>It's not just about visuals and production value
But everything except production value is complete shit in Raw

my favourite movie of the last 10 years probably, an underrated masterpiece

If you guys liked Suspiria or Zulawski's Possession, you should watch it. The actual development of the "plot" is the weakest part, but the character development of Justine is just amazing on it's subtlety.

Also the soundtrack is awesome too

youtube.com/watch?v=cVuWQlI7ij8

the moral is that the French are fuckin French and should be avoided at all costs

giv juju gf

wuld you eat her poops?

no but I would help her regurgitate her hair up

This.
h
i
s